Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Aph pov 

Its the day before the wedding. Aaron has only showed up once before. Zane has been acting a little down lately. We were out watching the sunset when I decided to ask him. 

"Zane............What's wrong?" I ask. 

"What! Nothings wrong!" He replies. I give him a look. 

"Zane............We know each other too well...............Just tell me." I say. He sighs. 

"Aphmau..............What happened on the day I killed Laurence?" He asked. I look at him in shock. 

"W-ww-w-who told you about that?" I stutter. He sighs again. 

"Cadenza..........She said that you fell for me and then I killed Laurence out of jealousy. Is this true?" He asks, tear crystallizing. 

(Get comfy)

"What?!?!!? No no no no no, well except for me falling for you. About a year ago, You came to Phoenix Drop for a wedding for my good friends. Then you realized that your brother, Garroth was here, in which your family though was dead, Then you were ordered to take him back to marry the Lord Of Scales wind's daughter. Well I stupidly asked if Garroth was available and you thought that I was Garroth's girlfriend, which was treason against O'khasis. Laurence then stepped in and said that he and I were getting married. You then said that you wanted to perform the ceremony. We said yes, thinking that will convince you. I was all for the plan except I didn't love Laurence. I loved you. So at the alter, I said 'I don't' and ran into the woods. Laurence then followed and was mad at me and wanted to kill me, but you saved me by killing him. So you actually saved me." I explain. He looks content. 

"I'm.............I'm not a monster?" He asks blinking. I hug him. 

"Even if you were, I would still love you the same." I say. 

"We should head back home. Tomorrows the big day!" He says. We both stand up. I give him a kiss. 

"I love you, Zane. Good night." I say before we go our separate ways.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro