Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Zane pov 

Am I dead? No.....If I was dead then I wouldn't be able to feel pain, which I'm feeling now. Funny, It's like I'm asleep, but I want to wake up, but I can't. I struggle against this force that's keeping me asleep. Suddenly, a warm feeling comes over me. Like it wasn't fighting against me, but instead helping me. I felt something strange. All of a sudden, something clicks. Memories come flooding back to me. I remember everything now. Why I came to Phoenix drop, Molly's baby shower, Kissing Aphmau to save her. Everything. My amnesia is gone. With all the memories coming back, it makes the pain of Aphmau hurt even more.

"Zane? Wake up." I hear a voice say. Huh.....It sounded like Aph's but this one sounder older and wiser, somewhat........Divine.  I feel a jolt in my chest and bolt up from my bed, nearly hitting Zoey in the face. Wait........This isn't my bed.....I take notice and see that I'm in Zoey's room. Heh...Glad to know that some things never change. 

"Zane!?!! Are you okay?!!?!" I hear aphmau ask from across the room. I take off my scarf and reveal a large grin. 

"Aphmau...........I remember~" I say, tears steaming down my face. 

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro