Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Aphmau pov 

I felt tears sting my eyes. Zane remembers! Oh no...............Then he must remember that I kissed him right before he had amnesia. I can't imagine what he's feeling right now. He looks at me with emotions burning in his eye.  

"Aphmau..................." He says trailing off. I quickly run out of the room. I hate to see him like this. I closed the door behind me. I still can't believe that he is still alive............ But right now he just seems so..............needy. Well............What was five years for me was a few moments for him. I kinda want him to move on, but I know that he's hurting. I just have to find him a girl to fall for. I heard someone come down the stairs. It was Aaron. 

"Hey babe." He says, kissing me on the cheek. I giggle. 

"Hi sweetie. What are you up to?" I ask. He shrugs. 

"I want to see if I can ask Zane a few questions. I want to find the Shadow Lord and end him once and for all." He said. He's so heroic. 

"Sure! Zane is in the room. He just woke up a few moments ago. Though, he may be a little.............emotional now. He just got his memory back." I explained. Aaron looks at me confused. I notice his clutch the door handle. 

"Zane...............Got his memory back......."He repeated. 

"Is there something wrong?" I ask, putting my hand on his shoulder. He flashes me a smile. 

"Everything is fine, Babe. I'll be back, K?" He said, opening the door. With a final kiss, he enters into the room 

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro