Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Aaron's pov 

I pressed my ear against the door to the room. I'm pretty mad at Malachi, but what he said shouldn't interfere with my plan to kill the shadow lord. I need to cut off ties with Zane and people he loves. Malachi and Aphmau.............Check......All I need now is to get Garroth to ignore Zane and that will flush Zane out of town. I walked back up stairs. Originally, I was going to lie to Zane and say that Garroth went back to O'khasis, but Malachi proved to be more help than I thought. I grabbed my demon sword and walked over to Kawaii~Chan's house. If Garroth is planning a wedding, then he should be here. I walk downstairs to see Mira and Garroth, feeding cake to each other.   Gross, 

"Ah! Aaron! Care to join us for some cake?" Garroth asks. In order to not look suspicious, I take the slice he offered me and sat down next to him. It was now that I realize that someone else was in the kitchen with Aphmau.

"Ah! Hi Aaron! I was just here helping Garroth and Mira pick out their cakes! I wanted to do it again since it was so fun at our wedding" Aphmau said, kissing me on the cheek. Little did she know, I didn't marry her because I loved her...........

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro