Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Zane pov 

Zoey allowed me to go home. I didn't exactly try to make my way towards my house, but instea tried to find as many as my old friends as possible. I strolled through the plaza. I still get this nostalgic feeling, I guess the time warp effect hasn't wore off yet. I didn't watch where I was going and I walked into someone. 

"Gah! I'm so sorry I-" I started before the person cut me off with a soft chuckle. 

"Not a problem! Accidents happen all the time, You must have been preoccupied with ------ZANE!?!?!?" I hear a familiar voice say. I look up to see emerald green eyes and a wavy dark brown hair.

"Jeffory????" I say uncertainly. His eyes were wide open, gawking.

"Zane? I though you were dead! Everyone thought...." Jeffory said, Trailing off. Heh. It's only been.....What two days since I came out of the Irene dimension.

"Yeah. I heard....No....I have so much to catch up on.." I say. Jeffory looks at me with sorrow in his eyes.

"Hey Zane, Would you like to join my family for dinner? I really want to hear your story." He offered. Shoot! It's night already?

"Yes. I would like that very much." I accept. He smiles. 

"Follow me!" He said

Time skip

"Here we are" Jeffory said, walking up to the door. He opened it and gestured me to go insidde. As soon as I walked in, Nostalgia hit. I remember this house. 

"Daddy!!" I hear a tiny voice say. I see a girl that looked like Abby run into Jeffory's arms. It couldn't be Abby......Abby is only seven--- Oh yeah.......Five years into the future.

"Hello Abby! How are you today? Where's your mother?" Jeffory asks. O'l Jeff got married? Abby then noticed me and hid behind her father.

"Dad, Why did you let a strange man into our house?" Abby asked. Jeffory laughed.

"This is Zane....You remember Zane Right? Malachi's old dad?" Jeffory explained. 

"What's all the commotion about?" Says a familiar voice. Katelyn.

"Ah! There you are, Zane, I do hope you remember Katelyn, My wife...." Jeffory said before planting a kiss on Katelyn's lips. 

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro