Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Katelyn POV

I looked at the figure standing next to Abby.

"ZANE!??!?!" I said in shock. He nodded. 

"But how are you- I though you were-" I said before he cut me off.

"Thought I was dead, Well I'll explain all of that later. Just know for now that I'm alive and well." He said. I looked closely at him. Huh. He looks exactly like I saw him five years ago at his wedding. I'll have to ask him later.

"Katelyn, Abby, I invited Zane over for dinner." Jeffory said. He got up close to me and Abby.

"Ladies, quit staring. I know we haven't seen him in five years, but he is here now." He whispered to me and Abby. Abby ran into the kitchen to finish preparing dinner. I swear, that child must've gotten a gene from her mother that made her love cooking. Jeffory and I always tried to train her in combat, but she says that she doesn't want to be a guard or warrior. 

"Dinner's ready!" Says Abby's sweet voice from the kitchen.  I lead Zane into the dining room. He sat down and we started dinner. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zane POV

An awkward silence filled the room.  

"So Zane-" Katelyn and Jeffory start at the same time. They chuckle. They are so cute togetehr. 

"Zane" Jeffory said after they laughed," Where have you been? You don't look like you've aged!" 

I sighed.

"Long story short, The Shadow Lord aka My father, Teleported me into a dimension called the Irene dimension where one minute there is one year here. Zoey got me out after five years." I explained. Everyone's jaw was dropped. 

Abby POV 

Malachi's dad is back? I wonder how he is taking this.....

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro