Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Zane pov

Garroth threw his arms around me. 

"I've missed you so much Baby brother!" Garroth sobbed. Huh. It's usually the ladies who cry on their wedding day....I hugged Garroth back. 

"But...How? Ho ware you-  What are you-  Aph and you-"  Garroth stuttered. I patted him on the back. 

"No time to worry about that, Dear brother, Right now, you have to marry the girl of your dreams," I say pushing him towards the altar. He dug his feet into the ground and stopped. 

"WAIT! Where's Jeffory!?!? He's supposed to be performing the ceremony!" Garroth said frantically. Aphmau spoke up.

"Actually Garroth, Zane will be performing the ceremony! We pulled some strings with Jeffory and we made things work!" Aphmau piped up. Garroth then hugged Aphmau. 

"Thank you so much, Aphmau!" Garroth said. Aph chuckled. 

"Anything for my head guard! Now, go get married to Mira!" Aphmau said, pushing both of us. I stood behind the alter while Garroth stood in front of it. 

"Psstt. Garroth I don't think I've met Mira...." I whispered to him. 

"She hung around the village a lot when you were around and she moved in after you left.." He replied. Hmm. I still have questions I want to ask.

"Garroth? What happened to Madison?" I asked. She was the girl that Garroth had a crush on when he first moved to Phoenix Drop. He frowned. 

".......She disappeared right after you did, But she left her journal behind. he actually had a secret alias as 'Author Chan'  weird..." Garroth replied. Huh....So Madison is Author Chan? That doesn't explain much.........All of a sudden,the organ started playing and the wedding started. 

So sorry this wasn't out on the 1st, I will have another chapter today to make up for it. 

'

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro