Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Aphmau POV

It's been a few days since the wedding and Garroth went in his Honeymoon. Aaron has been acting weirdly the last couple days. He said that he wants to go on the hunt for the Shadow Lord. I was sitting in the basement working on some paper work for a new trade system with Meteli and Brightport. I then see a bag set down in front of me. It was Zane.
"Aphmau. I'm leaving Phoenix Drop." He said, solemnly. I blinked in shock.
"What...?" I say in disbelief. He looks down.
"I decided to leave Phoenix Drop. I need to make a new start and around here, I'm caught up in the past...." He explains. No!!! No no no no no no no no! Why?? Tears threatened.
"I understand. Would you like a boat?" I reply. I tried to swallow the lump in my throat. Why is this so difficult for me. Zane nodded. I got up from my desk and Zane picked his bag back up. We walked outside.
"I already packed up. My house is for anyone who wants it..." Zane said, trying to break the awkward silence. I didn't  reply. I haven't accepted the fact that Zane is leaving......  I-- ...... The boat was soon ready.
"Zane......." I said trailing off. He gave me a sympathetic smile and got on the boat.
"Goodbye Aphmau. Take care of Malachi for me." He said as the boat started drifting away.
"Oh! And Aphmau..... I will always love you..." He finished before his boat floated out to sea. I'm fine.......... I'm fine....... I'm NOT fine! Why is this so hard?? ........... I have Aaron now......
Am I not over Zane?!?

Aaron pov

I watch Aphmau sob at the docks. Heheh.... My plan worked amazingly. First, drive Zane out of Phoenix drop, next, get the relics and destroy Ru'aun

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro