Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

I thought I would do something a little different for today's Chappie.

Aaron's diary

Entry one:

Zane had just arrived from the Irene Dimension. The Shadow Lord is on the roam. I need to track him down. My best bet is Zane. The Shadow Lord is probably going to hunt Zane down once he gets his strength. You should've seen Zane after I kissed Aph. I think it did some emotional damage to him.

Entry two:

Zane passed out after taking long to Emmalyn. Hmm. There must be this long-term effect from the Irene Dimention. I'll talk to him once he wakes up. He seems to be adjusting well. Zane seeing me with Aph is crushing him........ Good..... I need to break him.

Entry three:

He remembers me. He remembers how I slaughtered my entire village. I didn't want him to squeal to Aph, so I threaten him. I'm much more powerful the he thinks. I need to flush him out of Phoenix Drop. I need him to find the Shadow Lord and make him return to Phoenix Drop. I ordered Malachi for him to stay my son. I need to get rid of everything Zane loves. Maybe then he'll finally leave.

Entry four:

I've heard rumors about Zane leaving tomorrow. That's wonderful! I just have to keep pretending to love Aph for just a few more days. Heh..... Maybe I'll get her pregnant. Just so when I kill the Shadow Lord, she won't forget me. Anyways, I've seen a lot of girls and a few guys in the bushes lately holding very sharp weapons. Pretty unsettling. Anyways, I just have to keep holding out for just a while longer.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro