Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Aaron's POV

Aphmau is in our room sobbing. But..... Why....... This wasn't part of the plan..... I cut off her love for him.... Right?!? I slowly push open the door to our room. Aphmau's eyes bolted up to me. Her caramel colored eyes were filled with tears. I thought she would stop crying by now. It's been a week since Zane left.

Well..... Since I forced him to leave

Zane was walking alone in the forest one day. Aaron was stalking him from the trees. It was exactly one day after the wedding and Zane was not doing good, everything he loved was gone.

His love of his life,

His son,

Both of his brothers,

The town he once lived in.

Zane turned his back s he heard a thud behind him. Aaron was behind him, almost looking completely genuine.

"Zane, are you okay?" Aaron asked. Zane shook his head and dropped to the ground. "Everything I love is gone..." He sobbed. Aaron sneaked a smirk. "I'm so sorry Zane, maybe you should leave, y'know, find a new life, new love, new friends," Aaron suggested.

This was he first time Zane was given hope.

I thought Aphmau would be over him! Five years wasted! I sat down next to her.

"Honey..... What's wrong?" I ask. She sniffles. "I miss Zane..." She then sobs. I give her a quick peck on the check. Hmm. This game is over. "You still love him, don't you..." I whisper in her ear. She hesitated, then nods. "Well, isn't that unfortunate." I hiss, pressing my sword against the back of her neck.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro