29. The NM

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

It was 9 pm and everyone was having their dinner in Malhotra Mansion. Ansh joined them few minutes back. He looked tired.

"Bhai, you dint have anything after lunch, so have your dinner properly. Here, take this pulao. You like it na?" Nandini said lovingly while serving Ansh who was sitting beside her. He gave her a tired smile.

"Yes Dadi maa. I will have a lot of food but not like you. I don't want to be a potato. Merese shaadi kaun karega fir? I'm still single." He tried to divert her mind because he knew that she will surely ask him about investigation. Manik looked at him and blinked his eyes.

Hearing him Nandini widened her eyes while all supressed their laugh. Manik coughed.

"Ahm ahm.. You mean- She's potato? Voh moti hai, right?" Manik teased her while Ansh chuckled.

"What I mean doesn't matter, buddy. What matter is- truth is bitter." Saying this he laughed along with Manik loudly. Nandini fumed.

"Maine nahi khana! Aap hi khayo." Saying this she stood up from her sit angrily while Raj spoke.

"Princess, no anger on food. It will be insult of food if you leave it in mid. You know, many people in our country doesn't even get a morsel to eat and if we are getting it then it doesn't mean we should disrespect it. Farmers take lots of efforts for this. They work day and night just to provide us food, to calm our hunger, to keep us healthy. Unke efforts aise waste nahi jane chahiye. And also no compromise with your health." Raj made her understand calmly. Nandini sat on her place.

"Sorry Dad. I dint think in that way. Now onwards I won't disrespect food." Hearing her Raj smiled at her and patted her head. She smiled back. Everyone smiled at them.

"Dad I have surprise for you after dinner." Nandini exclaimed grinning widely. Raj laughed.

"Arey waah! I'm so much excited now. Anyways I'm done. I am eager to see your surprise, Princess." Nandini giggled hearing him. Niyonika made face.

"Only for Dad?" She asked. Raj gave her teasing look.

"Why? Are you jealous Niyo?" Everyone laughed to which she glared at Raj.

"I'm not jealous ok. I just asked. And anyways I know that she loves me more." Said Niyonika in duh tone. Raj shook his head. Nandini giggled.

"Offo mumma! Don't worry. Aapke liye bhi surprise hai. Let everyone finish the dinner. You guys wait in hall I'll come in few minutes. I'm done." Saying this she ran from there.

Everyone laughed at her excitement.

"Ansh, what about the case? What are they saying?" Raj spoke after Nandini went away. Atmosphere turned serious.

"Dad, they are investigating. And they are very much sure that this attack was meant to harm Nandi. They are working hard for proofs." Raj nodded and sighed.

"But who wants to harm her? And why? I don't get good vibes from all this. Nandu's life is in danger." Niyonika said worriedly. All nodded.

"She's the NM, Niyo maa. She can have many rivals. I have doubt on that Harshad Saxena. He is always behind Nandi. Though I'm not sure if he would go to this extent. But still, nothing is predictable." Ansh stated to which Manik agreed.

"I second you, bro. I also feel the same. We have to keep our eyes on that jerk. And also her security-"

"Her security is increased already, Manik. We don't have to worry about that. Me and bhai appointed most trusted bodyguards for her." Ansh cutted him in mid. Manik looked at him.

"I don't trust on your bhai's trusted people, Ansh. You saw last time what happened? And he blamed golu only. We don't need his trusted people. I don't trust him even a bit." Manik said angrily. Ansh sighed.

"Don't worry, Manik. We will also appoint some guards for her secretly. In case of any emergency, it will be helpful." Cabir said in assuring tone. Manik let out a sigh but agreed.

"We will not let anything happen to her, Manik. We all will protect her." Raj assured him knowing his inner turmoil. Manik nodded smiling a bit.

"Whoever you are, count your days. Once I get to know your name, I'll dig your grave for trying to kill my love. I swear!" Said Manik in mind.

"Dad, close your eyes jaldi jaldii and forward your hand." Said Nandini hiding something behind. Raj laughed and closed his eyes forwarding his hand. Nandini giggled and kept something on his hand. Raj opened his eyes and get surprised and happy.

"Keshar Pista Icecream! Woww! You made it?" Nandini nodded grinning.
Raj tasted and closed his eyes relishing it. Nandini smiled.

"And Mumma, this is for you!" Said Nandini keeping another cup of ice cream in Niyonika's hand.

"Oh my god! Rose faluda flavour! My favorite! Thank you so much Nandu." Niyonika exclaimed happily and gave her flying kiss. Nandini giggled and acted like catching her kiss. Everyone laughed.

"Barbie, only for mom and dad? Where's my ice cream? You dint make for me?" Cabir made sad face. Nandini giggled.

"Mere birji ko bhool jau aisa bhi kabhi ho sakta hai? Aapke liye bhi banaya hai maine." Saying this she forward him the cup.

"Custard apple! My favourite! I love you so much barbie! It's yumm.." said Cabir after tasting. Manik and Ansh frowned seeing her sitting while taking another cup for herself and eating.

"Oyy Nandi bail, Where's our ice cream?" Ansh asked Nandini. She glared at him and shrugged.

"I dint make for you two. You both are so much conscious about your figures. So thought why to bother myself unnecessarily. I'll ask butlers to make green tea for you. Or honey lemon? Theek hain?" Manik and Ansh looked at her with opened mouth. Raj, Niyo and Cabir laughed.

Ansh and Manik looked at each other. Both went near Nandini who raised her brow.

"If we can't eat, then you also can't eat motiii!" Saying this Ansh snatched her bowl and ran away. Nandini looked at him with wide eyes. Everybody laughed. Ansh ate few spoons while Nandini ran to snatch it.

"Bhaiiii! Noooo! That's mine. Give it to me. Bhai aapko na fatty biwi milegi I'm telling you. Bilkul motiii bhains. You are teasing me na you will see. Give my ice cream na! Ahahaha!" Nandini was jumping and shouting trying to take ice cream from his hand who was raising his hand holding the bowl. He passed it to Manik quickly who ran away while having it. Everyone laughed. Nandini stomped her foot.

"Arey Nandi, motii bhains toh yaha sirf ek hi hai. Who's standing in front of me. Awww." Saying this he pulled her cheek while she jerked his hand away and sat on near by couch angrily. Ansh looked at Manik who came near them after finishing the ice cream. He kept the cup in front of her and grinned widely.

"Thanks for the ice cream, golu. It was amazing! Waah!!" Nandini shot a glare at him to which he gulped. Ansh nodded at him smiling.

"Vaise we both had told butlers to make chocolate mousse for you as you love it. But it's okay you are looking so much angry and upset on us so obviously you won't have it. And as Dad said, we can't disrespect the food. So chalo Ansh, let's eat it and finish." Said Manik winking at him. Nandini stood up immediately and smacked his head.

"Aaah! Tumne firse maara mujhe! Yaar kitni violent hain teri behen. Humesha physical attyachaar!" Said Manik looking at Ansh. Ansh shrugged. Nandini glared at him.

"Ayee Monkey shut up! Dare you both touch my chocolate mousse. It's mine ok? Now come on give me fast. I'm waiting." She said to which Ansh chuckled while Manik made faces. Soon butler came with her chocolate mousse and Nandini literally snatched it. Everyone laughed.

"Oh my god! It's sooooo yummm! Oh bhai, Mani! I love you so much. Thank you." Nandini said taking them in a hug. They both laughed and hugged her back.

"We love you too!" And everyone joined them in a hug.

"Bir.. are you free now?" Niyonika said coming inside Cabir's room who was doing something on his phone.

"Yes mom. I'm free now. Come na, sit. Do you have any work?" Asked Cabir while Niyonika sitted beside him.

"Actually I made butter paneer for lunch. It's Nandu's favorite. Toh socha ki usey de aau. Tu chalega mere saath?" Cabir smiled at her and nodded.

"Of course, Mom. Let's go to barbie's office. We will also have our lunch with her." Niyonika nodded happily.

"Ok then. Let me pack our lunch. You get ready and take out the car. I'm coming." Saying this Niyonika left and Cabir started getting ready.

Niyonika and Cabir reached at her office and moved near receptionist.

"Hello, this is Cabir Malhotra and Niyonika Malhotra. We wanted to meet ba- I mean NM." Cabir said to the receptionist.

"Hello sir. Ma'am is taking interviews. Do you have an appointment?" She asked.

"We are-" his sentence remained half and Nia who came there spoke in between.

"They are family, Tina. Don't do such mistake again. Ma'am will fire you if she gets to know." Tina apologized to them and nodded at Nia with fear.

"Extremely sorry sir, ma'am. I'm Nia Sharma. P.A of NM. Tina doesn't know you. But I knew because ma'am already told me about you all. She instructed that no one from her family should wait outside for her to meet. So please come inside. I'll show you the room adjacent to the meeting room. You can wait there." Niyonika and Cabir nodded at her.

Nia showed them a room and they entered inside.

"Please make yourself comfortable, sir and ma'am. What would you like to have?" Asked Nia to which Niyonika nodded a no.

"Thanks Nia. But we are here to have lunch with Nandu. I brought her favorite." Nia nodded at her smiling and left after telling them to call her if they need anything.

There was a transparent glass window in the room from where they could see Nandini and the candidate. They could hear them too. The room was specially made for Nandini as when she couldn't take interview she will be able to have a perfect watch on them by working from that room. She needs to know how who behaves and there isn't any partiality happening behind her back. No doubt, she was the NM. Both Niyonika and Cabir moved near the window.

A male candidate was sitting infront of Nandini. She looked at him while he gave her a cheeky smile.

"Hello, ma'am." Nandini gave him a curt nod.

"Ok so you are here for the interview of xyz post. What's your qualification? Give me your resume." That guy gave her the file while giving it he touched her hand. Nandini shot a glare at him and immediately took her hands back.

Cabir who was seeing all this fisted his palm. He was about to go when Niyonika held his hand. Cabir looked at her who nodded in no. Cabir looked at front angrily.

"Any previous experience?" Nandini asked him looking at his resume while he replied.

"I'm so much experienced, ma'am. Just give me a chance. I am sure you won't regret at all." He said smiling wickedly while Nandini fisted her palm and took a deep breathe.

"Fine. You can leave now. I'll let you know later." Nandini banged his file on table in front of him. He took it while smiling like a jerk.

"Ma'am, if you have any doubt about my capabilities then I can show you the demo, you know. I'm a pro." That's it. He crossed the line.

"How about I'm showing you the demo of my capabilities?" The guy looked surprised yet winning smile was there on his lips.

"Oh of course, ma'am. Who will deny to such a beautiful girl. You are most welcome, ma'am. I dint think that you will be this much impressed by me. I heard that you are quite rude and hard nut to crack but here you are..." Nandini gave him a sweet smile and came near him. And next second he was landed on floor wincing loudly. Nandini had kicked him on his private part hardly.

Cabir looked at her with a satisfied and proud smile. While Niyonika was shocked. Nandini pressed the intercom and 2 guards entered inside. Nandini held him by his collar and threw near door.

"What do you think ha? I won't understand your intentions? You bastard! I knew how to teach lesson to the boys like you. You think girl is a playing machine. Use and throw ha? Now see how destiny will play with you. Who doesn't respect a girl and her dignity has no right to live. But I'm letting you go alive. Just to show you how it feels to live without job, home, water, food, salary. Enjoy your road holidays." Nandini shouted angrily.

"Throw this shit out of my office after giving him NM special treatment. Give him live demos. He's very fond of it." Nandini ordered the guards who took him away. Nandini got back to her sit and drank water trying to calm herself.

Niyonika and Cabir was looking at her without blinking their eyes.

"Birrr.. Is she my Nandu?" Niyonika asked still shocked as hell seeing Nandini like that. All bold and brave.

"No mom. She's not your Nandu. She's The NM. The rude, arrogant, ruthless NM. Who doesn't spare anyone." Said Cabir looking at Nandini who again got busy with her work.

Screen freezes.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro