30. Twisted Tale

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Nia knocked on the door and Nandini replied.

"Come in."

"Ma'am, Mr. Cabir Malhotra and Mrs. Niyonika Malhotra are here to meet you. Should I send them here?" Nandini looked at Nia being surprised.

"They are here? Alright. No need to send them here I'll go to them." Nia nodded and told her that they are sitting in adjacent cabin.

Nandini entered in the cabin and Niyonika, Cabir came towards her. She hugged both of them.

"Birji, Mumma! What a pleasant surprise! You both here suddenly?" Nandini asked sitting along with them on couch. They smiled.

"Haha. Yes. I made your favorite butter paneer for lunch. So thought to have lunch with you only. So here we are!" Said Niyonika to which Nandini smiled.

"Woww Mumma! Seriously I'm so much hungry. Jaldi jaldi nikalo lunch." Cabir laughed at her excitement while Niyonika smiled shaking her head.

"Bhook toh lagni hi hai. You don't do breakfast properly. Now no need to deny as I know how much you eat." Nandini pouted. Cabir side hugged her.

"Mom, don't scold my barbie. Already she looks tired because of last incident. Gussa na dilao isey. Varna iske andar ki NM firse jaag gayi toh hum dono bahar honge. Hai na barbie?" Cabir teased. Nandini widened her eyes and Niyonika chuckled.

"You saw that?" She asked being shocked. Both of them smiled.

"We saw and heard too. And I am proud of you, barbie. Good to see you in action otherwise I was all ready to break his bones." Said Cabir with serious expressions. Nandini sighed and squeezed his hand.

"It is okay, birji. I'm fine and I know how to handle these kind of people. I have seen the worst." Said Nandini to which Niyonika and Cabir looked at each other sadly.

"Proud woud toh theek hai. But Nandu, don't pull such stunts always, bachcha. Because of this, people get angry and can go to any extent to take the revenge. Whenever such situation occur, just hand over the person to the police. They will take care of it. Don't involve yourself much." Niyonika said worriedly. Nandini sighed.

"You take so much tension, mumma. Nothing will happen. Your Nandu is very strong girl. And She can't stay quiet if opposite person behaves insanely crossing his limits." Nandini said to which Cabir laughed.

"Not her Nandu, but NM is a strong headed and bold. We just saw that, you know." Cabir teased her and she laughed with Niyonika.

"Actually yes. You are right. NM is strong headed and bold. Sometimes rude and ruthless. But it is necessary for her to be. Otherwise this cruel world won't let her survive. So yes, NM is the strong, confident, bold and brave girl who keeps the audacity to deal with any worst situation." Nandini stated smiling. Cabir patted her head. Niyonika smiled at them.

"Birji, mumma! One small request. Do not tell about this incident to bhai and Mani. You know their anger. They will kill him." Hearing her Niyonika and Cabir chuckled.

"I know, barbie. You already handled the situation well. So we won't tell this to anyone. Relax." Said Cabir assuring her. Nandini smiled at him.

"Chalo, enough of your talks. Lunch will get cold. Come on, have it." Niyonika said serving themselves. Trio had their lunch with a lots of talks and teasings.

Abhi was standing in a dark room and a person was sitting in front of him. His face couldn't be seen in darkness.

"Listen, I know what I'm doing. I have not broken any rule of yours." Abhi said to the person. Person chuckled a bit.

"Are you hearing yourself? You are showing your care for NM. Your worries can be seen by your face. Your brother will get to know that you still love her." Person said angrily.

"No he won't. I always have covered it with my poisonous words. They won't get any such doubt. They hate me seeing how cheap and low thinking I have. And I can't neglect the fact that her life is in danger. She's my sister damn it! I can't sit quiet and watch her getting harmed." Abhi said loudly. Person chuckled.

"Yeah. The same sister whom you were about to kill three years back. Right?" Person mocked to which Abhi fumed.

"You very well know why I did that. I love my sister and I can go to any extent to keep her safe and happy." Said Abhi furiously. Person chuckled.

"I can see that. How much you are dieing to talk with your so called sister, how much you are craving to hug her, to console her, to pamper her, to love her. But remember she doesn't deserve that. She's a bitch. She deserves no happiness, no love. Only pain." Person said with so much hatred. Abhi gritted his teeth in anger.

"She deserves every damn thing in this world. And I'll make sure that she will get it." Abhi said furiously. Person laughed.

"Are you challenging me, Abhimanyu?" Person asked him with a hint of evilness.

"You can't do this. No. We had the deal that I'll do whatever you say and will stay away from her. I made her hate me. Because you wanted that. Now don't you dare to snatch away her happiness. I'm following all your words like a mad. You won't do anything now." Said Abhi angrily. Person chuckled.

"I can do anything I want and you can't stop me, you know that right? I have the power to destroy her completely. Do you want me to do that?" Person threatened Abhi to which Abhi just kicked the nearby chair hard.

"No! You can't! You won't do that. You promised. You bloody used me to trouble her. I dint say anything. I hurted my most precious and loved person in a worst way just because of you. Now you can't back off like this. No ways." Said Abhi holding his hairs.

"That I will decide. You just remember one thing, one doubt in their mind about you and everything will be finished. Don't you dare to double cross me, Abhimanyu. I always have my eyes on you, mind it. You can leave now." Abhi gave the person hatred look.

"I have never seen a person like you. Such a cheap and disgusting. Listen to me good, till the time I'm alive, I won't let anyone harm my sister in any way. Including you. I will destroy everyone and anyone coming inbetween her happiness. Don't take my words lightly. I mean it." Saying this Abhi left. Person chuckled.

"Abhimanyu.. Abhimanyu! You couldn't do anything three years back, you can't do anything now also and you won't be able to do anything in future too." Said the person while leaning on his chair.

"Ayee Golu, fast yarr. Kitna time lagati ho. Jaldi karo." Manik who was sitting in her cabin waiting for her to finish her work, said irritatingly.

"Just five minutes, Mani." Manik raised his hands in defeat.

He came to her office in evening as they had decided to go on a beach. But our NM forgot it in her work. So she's trying to finish it as soon as possible. Finally she closed the laptop and smiled at Manik.

"Hassh! Let's go." Manik joined his hands looking upwards while she dragged him out laughing on his drama.

When they were about to get in the car a girl shouted Manik's name loudly catching their attention. Manik smiled widely.

"Hey Manik!" Girl came near Manik and hugged him. Nandini's face twitched.

"My God, Vee! What a pleasant surprise! After a long time ha." Manik said happily reciprocating the hug. Nandini was giving him death glares. But poor guy was not paying much attention.

"You know I missed you so much. You toh forgot me. Not fair." Said girl hitting his arm lightly. Nandini made faces.

Huh! I missed you soooo much! Chudail kahiki. Kaise mere mani ko maar rahi hai aur chipak rahi hai usse. Dil toh kar raha hai muh tod du iska. Nandini said in mind.

"Arey no! How can I forget you. You only went Canada for your studies. Later we lost contacts. Anyways, when you returned? And come home. Mom, Dad will be happy to see you." Said Manik to which she nodded.

Look at him. How he's ignoring me because of her. Did he even remember I'm with him? Huh! Nandini thought and coughed.

"Ahm ahm. Manik, I guess we should get going." Said Nandini giving strong look to Vee. She frowned.

"Who's she, Manik?" Vee asked him.

"Oh sorry! I forgot to introduce. Vee, meet my best friend, Nandini. And Nandini, she's Veebha. My classmate and collegemate. We are good friends." Said Manik smiling. Veebha made face.

Ohh! He feels awkward to call me Golu in front of her. Huh! Nandini thought.

"Oh please, Manik. Chuck that good friend. Everyone used to call me your girlfriend. We were a famous couple in our college. You forgot?" Said Veebha with a sly smile to which Manik laughed. Nandini felt annoyed.

"Shut up vee. Nothing like that. Girls were mad behind me. And you were one of them. I never had interest in anyone. But I remained your crush only, right?" Veebha laughed along with Manik. Okay, that was enough.

"Guys, you carry on. I have to leave. And Manik, whenever you will get time, come directly on beach. Bye." Saying this she left from there taking her car. Manik kept looking at her with opened mouth.

"What happened to her? Abhi tak toh thik thi." He said to himself being confused. Veebha looked at him.

"Umm, Manik. If you don't mind, can we go to nearby cafe. We met after a long. We have to catch up lots of things. And also I'm hungry a bit. Will have something there." Said Veebha in sugery tone. Manik smiled at her.

"Sorry Vee, but I already planned a beach visit with Nandini. She must be waiting. We will go some other time. I'll take your leave now. Bye." Veebha nodded hesitantly and Manik left taking his car.

Screen freezes.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro