3. Leo ♌️ x Libra ♎️ x Aries ♈️

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Leo (m) x Libra (m) x Aries (f)

----------------------------

"Faster, faster, faster!" Aries yelled as she was riding on Libra's back. Aries had her arms around her friend's neck as Libra ran around the house. "Why are you making me do this?!" he said not really liking the experience. "Cause it's fun!"

"Alright, that's it. Off!" Libra said as he flipped Aries off his back. Aries landed on the floor but she was okay. "Hey! I wasn't finished."

"Well you're finished now."

"Hey guys, what's up?" Both of them turned to see Leo. He wasn't wearing a shirt so his sexy (yes I said sexy) six pack was showing. And both Aries and Libra liked it. "Uh....you guys okay?"

"Yep." Aries and Libra both said together. "So...what's the commotion?"

"He won't gimme a piggy-back ride." Aries pouted as she playfully glared at Libra. Libra rolled his eyes. "That's because someone forced me to do it." he said as Aries stuck her tongue out at him. Libra did the same. "C'mon it's a just something kids do. She's only like 6."

"Nope. Still not doing it."

"Yes you are."

"Say that again and I'll tickle you." Libra said as Aries yelped and hid behind Leo. Leo laughed. "Don't worry. I'm sure Gemini found the cure for Aries soon."

"Then she'll turn back?"

"Then she'll turn back."

"Good."

"LIBRA!" Aries said as she wrapped herself around Libra's leg. Libra grumbled under his breath. "C'mon, i know you wanna do it." Leo said with a smirk as Libra rolled his eyes and smiled. Aries was confused. "What's going on?"

"Here comes the tickle monster."

"Eek!" Aries said as she ran away from Libra. "Get back here you little rascal!" Libra said as he called out to her. "Don't tell anyone about this." he said to Leo as Leo put s finger to his lips indicating that he won't tell a soul. Libra turned into the direction Aries went into and started to chase her.

----------------------------------

Okay head-cannon, Aries turned into a baby by an experiment from Gemini.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro