4. Cancer ♋️ x Aquarius ♒️

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Cancer (f) x Aquarius (f)

---------------------------------------------

Cancer and Aquarius were both relaxing in the hot tub that Taurus provided for them. They were both exhausted from today's work and all they wanted to do was relax. "Ahhhhh this is so nice." Cancer said. "Yeah, and Taurus was so nice to give us his hot tub for free."

"You practically threaten to kill him if he didn't."

"Hush!" Aquarius said as Cancer giggled. Cancer sank deeper into the tub so that only her head was on the surface. "So...I was thinking."

"Thinking what?" Cancer asked to Aquarius as Aquarius swam towards her. "Maybe we can...you know...take a step forward."

"In our relationship?" Cancer blurted out as Aquarius blushed and nodded. Cancer widen her eyes. She thought about it too and smiled at the idea. "Sure. I mean a long as we don't go too far."

"Really?"

"Yep."

"Oh that's so great." Aquarius said as she wrapped her arms around her girlfriend's neck and kissed her cheek. "When can we start?" Aquarius asked as Cancer looked around the room. There was no one there but them. She smirked. "Right now."

----------------------------------------------------------

The rest is up to you all. I'll write the next one after my mom pressures me to do something for her.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro