5. Pisces ♓️ x Scorpio ♏️

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Pisces (f) x Scorpio (m)

I didn't know the genders so I made them up

——————-——

Pisces was bored out of her mind. She was half-naked on her bed. She had underwear but no bra on. Just her bare chest. She was stretching from boredom and stress. She felt really horny today. "UGH WHERE'S SCORPIO!" She yelled as she budged her face in her pillow and groaned. "That guy's always late. Never on time. It's like, he only has time for himself."

"Funny I was about to say the same thing." Pisces turned over to the side to see her boyfriend standing at the door. He only had on his red drawers. Pisces sighed. "Finally." She said rolling over so he could see her breast. Scorpio looked lonely at her huge wreck as his mouth began to water. Pisces smirked. "You want a taste?"

"Y-Yeah." Scorpio said walking towards her. Once he got close, he leaned himself on the bed so he could be on top of her. They both kissed each other firmly as the battle for dominance raged into the room. Neither Pisces nor Scorpio didn't care which one of them won. All they cared about was being together. Scorpio had his eyes on Pisces breast. He licked his lips. "Which one do I do first?" He asked as he traced his finger around Pisces's breast causing her to giggle. He was about to thirst when the door to there room opened. Pisces quickly covered herself up as Scorpio blocked the intruder's view from Pisces's naked body.

"Man you guys are weird." A voice said as they realized it was Taurus. He facepalmed. "Keep the noise down at least." He said leaving the room and closing the door. Scorpio looked at Pisces. "Well...that was awkward."

"Yeah. Now where were we?" Scorpio said as they continued there make out session.

————————

Well that was rough. Anyway hope you enjoyed that one.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro