8/11/22

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

I was thinking about a few of my pet peeves the other day.  I know I've already discussed litter bugs.  Can't remember if I've spent time talking about any other ones, but off the top of my head I can't stand when people don't use their turn signals when they drive and then the one that set me off was when I was at the grocery store the other day.  I hate when people get something from the frozen section or the meat department or whatever and just leave it on a shelf somewhere else in the store.  It's okay to change your mind about buying something, but put it back where you freaking found it.  Especially if it's something that's going to go bad by being left out.  It just really irks me.  It's selfish and lazy and wasteful and it probably contributes to the cost of groceries being higher for everyone else because they have to account for loss due to crap like that.  If you're a person who leaves frozen or refrigerated items on an unrelated shelf, congrats.  You are among the dregs of humanity.  Feel free to take a long walk off a short pier.  Okay, that's my rant for the day.  Hopefully nothing else pisses me off in the meantime.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro