9/24/22

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

I forgot to mention it, but I finally broke down and got a new phone a couple days ago.  It really was long overdue.  I had my old phone for about 6 years, which is an eternity as far as phones are concerned.  It really could have stood to have been replaced a while ago, but my own frugality and stubbornness made me hold onto it for as long as I could.  

But it was barely holding a charge anymore.  I could sort of get away with it by leaving it plugged into the charger almost all the time, but having it constantly die on this recent vacation was kind of the straw that broke the camel's back and made me decide it was time.

So I got a Google Pixel 6a.  It seems pretty cool so far.  Definitely an improvement on what I had and it's nice to not feel like it's going to constantly run out of juice every time I use it for five minutes.  Hopefully this one lasts me a long time, too.

They try to make you replace your phone every two years and that just seems way too frequent to me.  I'd like to milk at least four years out of this puppy if I can.  We shall see. 

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro