20: Mistake

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Ana's POV

"Thank you," I say to the driver the instant he stops us at the garage of the hotel.

"You are welcome," he nods as Ike is about to hand him the cash.

"Nope," I utter, slapping his arm. "I'll pay."

"Babe it's double the price," he defends, cocking his head in my location.

"And you paid 30,000Naira for today's treat, so let me," I argue.

"But you don't see me complaining," he contests, channeling a stare at the man gawking at us from the driver's seat. "Oga, tell me, am I?"

"I know. Just let me do this please," I beg, in a mushy voice.

"Fine," he groans in defeat. "Pay him."

"How much is your charge again?" I ask the driver while grinning.

"Two thousand naira ma'am," he responds and I shuffle through my purse to hand him the money. "Bye,"

"You did well man," Ike pats him on the shoulder as we exit.

"What was that?" I implore, gazing back at the swerving car.

"What was what?" He lends me a glimpse in inquiry.

"Forget it," I shake my head, suddenly feeling dumb at the silly question.

"No you can tell me," he murmurs.

"Nothing, I just realized how stupid that question was. It's okay," I smile in assurance.

"If you say so," he utters and I focus on my surroundings, taking note of the fact that we were stopped in a private garage hence I can hear the bustling of music and noise coming from the environment.

"How did we?" I quiz in shock not knowing how to complete the sentence.

"That was the reason I gave him a pat on the shoulder for a job well done," he confesses and I cough in surprise.

"Damn!" I clamor, realizing the question I had in mind wasn't stupid after all.

"Let's proceed," he suggests and leads me to a secluded door. Fishing out a key, he unlocks it and shoves it open.

"The perks of being the owner I see," I murmur as we reach a lift hidden away from the customers.

"You can say that," he concedes and we step in. I don't respond as he clicks a number and we go up to the inserted floor.

"Why is the place so crowded?" I raise a question, recalling the vast amount of cars we passed at the entrance, and also judging by the vibrations seeping through the metal of the elevator, something must be going on.

"Firstly it's a Saturday night so clubbing, partying, meetings, and the rest are taking place," he explains, ogling me from where he's standing. "The other reason is my father and his associates are in town."

"Shit!" I exclaim, "why didn't you tell me?"

"There was no reason to," he shrugs. "If not for the situation at hand you'll be home by now and I'll be in another one of my hotels, or even any other hotel for that matter," he continues, gritting his teeth in like irritation.

"You still haven't told me the reason you hate your father," I murmur timidly, in slight fear of his reaction.

"There isn't a reason," he expresses to my astonishment hence I am wrong in assuming. "There are numerous reasons. Also, he isn't my father."

"What do you mean?" I interrogate in mystery from his confusing words.

"Why don't we skip this topic?" He invites as the doors click open.

"For now," I accept and follow closely at his back.

"I'm sorry I can't be able to book you another room, seeing as they were all booked before I came to get you this morning," he mutters when we arrive at the entrance of his suite.

"So I'm stuck with you for the whole night," I mumble in mock annoyance.

"I'm not so bad and you know it," he ridicules swiping the card to unlatch it. It approves and clangs open to let us through.

"Well, do you want me to tell you justifications that prove that statement wrong?" I consult, folding my arms as I go in after him.

"No it's okay," he snorts, turning on the light. "I don't want to be reminded."

"Of course you won't," I jeer turning, and this makes us face to face with each other, permitting me to see how his shirt clings on his body, outlining the muscles, his wet curls making him appear sexy.

"Um, hmm, yeah," he clears his throat, his eyes channeled on my midriff where the skin of my breasts is showing beneath the plain white t-shirt that is now transparent due to its wetness and my posture.

I blush and release my arms from below my bosom to rub my palms on my sweatpants, "where's the bathroom?"

"Umm, right there," he gestures to a door in the corner and I nod heading towards it.

Slamming the door behind me I huff and lean my back on it as I struggle to call my hormones to order.

"Calm down Ana. You are pregnant." I advise myself with my eyes shut. "No strenuous activity."

But the doctor said sex won't affect the baby, My subconscious taunts to my disappointment.

"Shut up," I scold and slide my lids open to walk to the mirror, splashing water on my face as I sight the condition of my clothes, the cold setting in. "I need a hot bath."

Pulling off my clothes I pack my braids in an onion design and set the shower to hot before I turn it on. Plucking a finger under the droplets I am sure of its temperature and step in afterward.

Exhaling I enjoy the warm water as it soothes my cold bones and skin, rinsing my body thoroughly. I shut it when done and make a grab for the towel.

"Fuck," I curse, realizing I don't have clothes to wear.

"Guess I'll have to give him a show then," I murmur, wrapping myself with the fur white material and square my shoulders as I bend the door handle. Ambling into the room, my throat goes dry as I am met with his naked back.

I am rooted to the spot, my mouth closing, and opening as if in need of air as I can't seem to let words out, my body reacting badly to the scene.

"Ana are you--," he swerves and pauses in his stride and sentence as he sees I'm already in the room. "Oh you are out finally, I thought you were gonna sleep in there."

"Uh," I retort, my orbs gliding to his defined eight pack, each line and dip prominent on his light skin. I follow the drop of water that runs from his neck, down the arches of his abdomen, and getting lost in the waistband of his loose Versace shorts.

"Are you alright?" He asks in concern, walking closer, the proximity of his movement not helping as all I can inhale is the pure masculine cologne he has on him.

As if I'm not in enough turmoil his eyes meet mine as he slides his forefinger on my forehead, flicking the hanging water droplets there down my hot blazing cheeks.

"Yeah, yeah, I'm fine," I eventually speak, shifting back a little for the sake of my sanity and the clenching between my legs.

"Are you sure?" He questions, smirking this time as he swallows the distance I put with his long stride. "Because you seem bothered."

"I'm fine," I duplicate, making a u-turn with my back to throw him off. It doesn't work as he keeps reciprocating my actions.

"What are you doing to me, Ana?" He polls, clamping my shoulders, his eyes showing lust as they gape at me.

I clamp hard on the towel as my emotions slowly climb to the surface, his palms snaking to my arms to hold me in place.

"You have no idea how I've missed you," he kisses my shoulder, up to my neck. "All of you."

"What about Emily?" I request, stilling his movements.

"I've only been with Emily once," he confesses, lifting his face to stare me straight in the eyes. "Before I found out what a two-timing bitch she is."

I don't utter a syllable in response as I spot the honesty in his gaze. He takes my silence as affirmation and returns his attention to my neck where he runs his tongue along the area, causing me to shudder in want.

He pecks his path to my jaw and bits softly on the spot as I squeeze my lids and release a shaky breath.

"Let me see you," he voices, his long fingers finding their way to the knot of the towel and bestows me a heavy glimpse as I open my eyes, seeking approval.

I unhand the side I am holding granting him access to untie the knot, his teeth nipping my lower lip stirring the untamed hormones.

Feeling the towel touch my feet I tense as he recoils, his eyes going to gaze at my body.

"Fuck! You are showing," he blurts as he observes the baby bump which grows each day.

"Yeah," I beam the need for him increasing every passing second. "I want you."

"No this is wrong," he abruptly wanes, his expression changing. "Cover-up."

"What?" I ask, not believing my ears.

"I don't want to cause you any harm." He utters, retreating to turn away from me.

"You heard Helena, sex doesn't affect the baby," I refresh, aiming to mask the hurt I feel inside at his rejection.

"No," he speaks in a definite manner, his back facing me.

"It's fine," I gulp picking up the towel my voice breaking while I tie it above my breasts. "You don't find me attractive anymore."

I say this and make a motion to wander to his wardrobe where I can find a shirt, robe, or something to cover my nakedness, rather I'm stopped by an arm reaching out to hastily clutch mine, and before I know it I'm roughly pulled to him.

"You sure know how to get a man riled up," he grunts, eyes crammed with intense lust as I've never seen before as he pushes me on the soft mattress covered in a black and gold bedspread.

"You have no idea how turned on our baby bump made me," he hums, climbing above me while I gawk in shock.

"What are you doing?" I implore as he snatches the towel harshly and throws it to God knows where.

"What I was avoiding," he asserts, bending to clutch my breast in his palm, blowing air on the already erect nipple. "I'm gonna pound you till you cum all night."

"Shit!" I hiss as his mouth lowers and takes it, drinking on it the same time his left-hand squeezes the other breast and rubs the tip, prompting me to clench my teeth in arousal as want slips down my tighs.

His lips shift to the left and reciprocate the procedure after which he slides down, kissing a trail to my abdomen, and stops just above my clit.

"May I?" He bids and peers at me. I hum in retort and he goes further to inhale my feminine scent. "Still the same."

About to retort, my words come out inaudibly as he skids his tongue along my slit. "The same taste too."

"Holy shit!" I scream in surprise the second he feasts on my feminity, my hands clenching the sheets as I arch my back. He doesn't still his movements as he sucks on my center, my eyes rolling to the back of my skull as he brings me release.

He rises a tad to bring his lips to mine for a kiss prompting me to taste my orgasm as I'm lost in a world of ecstasy. He inserts a finger into me, such that I gasp at the intrusion, permitting his tongue into my mouth as I ride his hand.

Slowly I'm brought to the second orgasm that leaves me panting as his palm is coated with my juices.

"I need to be inside you," he whispers in my ear, his thigh nudging my legs apart as his two hands join mine together atop my head.

His left arm holding mine in place, his right tugs down his shorts, and an instant later he penetrates me hard and raw.

"Fuck!" I shout as he drills me fast, not missing a second as the bed shakes below us and I clamp my inner walls around his member.

"You feel so good," he rasps, pinching my nipple before clamping my waist to keep me in position as he increases his pace.

I'm lost for words as we both reach our climax, me screaming his name and him ramming into me.

My eyes flash open to ash ceilings and morning light, my mind getting cautious of my environment. Soft snores emanate from beside me bringing a smile to my lips as I turn to sight him sprawled on the mattress.

The tune of a ringtone catches my attention and I groan, sliding beneath the duvet to rise and search for the source. I spot his iPhone 12 blinking from the table at his side and stroll to it.

I realize I just made a mistake when I see the name 'Love' flashing on the screen as it rings.

So, how did you like this chapter?
Please leave your opinions inline here.❤❤

I love y'all and thank you for your support..

Freshy❤️

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro