7. Healing Wounds

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

The house came into view and with a wave from his hand, Home opened up without a word. At this point, We were soaked but wally didn't say anything. Tugging me into the bathroom, He starts to rummage through the cabinet under the sink.

"Sit." I tells me and I do as I'm told.

"I think.... This should help..." He walks towards me with a cloth and a bottle. A few colorful bandaids and a green tube.

He gently cleans my wound with the liquid inside the bottle. I watch him concentrate on my wound. His blue hair down and wet, His clothes sticking to his fabric like skin. I haven't noticed before but his blue cardigan was off and his white button up shirt was clinging on him. Seeing his faint yellow skin made my heart race faster.

He picks up the green tube and squeezes out a pale yellow ointment and softly applies it over the wound and his soft touch makes me feel loved in ways I never felt before.

"It should be fine now..." He mutters as be puts a (f/c) bandaid on it.

Currently still kneeling, He Looks up at me and our faces were close. His eyes were half lidded and the dim bathroom made the mood all more sweet.

The rain could be heard pelting hard outside and I move my hand up. Pushing aside he soft blue hair, Looking into his soft eyes.

"No one has worried so much over me before..." I admit softly and a small smile graces his face.

"Now you have me..." He whispers back and my heart flips.

I deem myself as a independent person, At the end of the day. I only had myself and even with the toughest wounds, Physical or not, I healed them all myself.

Looking into wallys eyes, He leans in more.

"You look wonderful with your hair down." I say as I stroke my fingers through it. Wally was still as he watches me.

"I never liked it down..." He says but he looks at me with soft eyes and grabs my hand in his.

"Until now..." He admits as his cheeks turn pink.

"Why's that?" I ask and he smiles at me.

"You make me feel like im at my physical best even at my worst..." He looks down at his soaked clothes.

"I'm one to always worry about how I look." He sighs and I forget that he was a star that needed to look his best at all times. Does a kids show character have flaws? Bad days? Get rained on? I think even wally was just figuring that out.

"Must be hard to break molds..." I mutter and he looks up at me with startled eyes.

"I... I guess it is..." He mumbles. He was unconsciously rubbing his thumb on my hand in soothing circles.

"You don't always have to be perfect.. You always were and will be....." I tell him and his eyes shined even in the dim lighting.

"To me..." I whisper the last two words and his eyes widened as he turns red. He leans closer, We were so close that I was sure he could hear my heartbeat run a million miles an hour.

"You're just the absolute most sometimes, Neighbor..." He whispers and we stayed in place as if time was frozen. The rain was slowing down but I felt as if my heart has taken its place in how fast it's beating. His loving tone made me feel like I was melting.

"Let's get you some dry clothes." He stands up but he doesn't seem to let my hand go. I stand up and follow him all the way to his room.

He finally let's go of my hand and I frown slightly from the feeling of being let go. My hand not feeling his warmth anymore. Walking towards the bedside table, he turns on his lamp and walks towards the closet where he starts to look for some clothes.

Lightning and thunder start to crash outside and I jump. Wally starts to speak.

"Home, Is it almost nightfall?" He asks and home sounds back a reply.

"You'll need to spend the night." He turns to me and I shake my head.

"It's alright. I can just run back home!" I try to reason.

"Nonsense, Your wound will get wet and I'm not going to let my neighbor go home in the rain. It's almost nighttime..." He looks at the window and I see how dark its getting.

"You'll stay. " He turns and picks out stripped pyjamas. They were white with blue horizontal stripes. He hands them to me and I blush at the fact I'll be wearing his clothes.

"T-Thanks...." I mumble and he smiles back as he turns and starts to look for his pyjamas.

~

Currently sitting on wallys couch, I was wearing his pyjamas and he even gave me some comfy slippers. They were simple blue ones and I start to smell his candy like scent on me.

"Are you comfortable?" He asks as he walks in and I see him wearing the same pjs as me but the stripes were red. I nod and he settles beside me, Grabbing the remote. He turns on the tv and flips through a few channels.

The lamp beside me illuminating the whole living room, My eyes start to feel heavy. I look back over at the tv and see wally settled on a classic film. I start to watch but I feel myself growing tired by the second.

For the first time in my life, I somehow felt at peace. So much that I was unconsciously leaning my head on wallys shoulder. I felt him go still.

"(Y/n)?"

I feel him call out to me but I felt too tired to respond.

"Mhh. " He hums softly as he goes back to watching tv. He wasn't so tense. He shifted slightly and I felt him push a piece of my hair behind my ear. Soon everything drifted away.

"Goodnight, My dear."

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro