Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Abhimanyu's POV

From the moment the nurse delivered the news of Parth's impending visit, I've been struggling to break free from the confines of my comatose state, desperate to awaken and warn Akshara of the danger lurking within his presence. The thought of her vulnerability in his company fills me with a deep sense of helplessness;  if he were to harm her, I would be utterly powerless to intervene.

As Akshara reluctantly left the room, ostensibly to grant us privacy, Parth's facade of concern crumbles away slowly.

"How did this happen, Abhimanyu? Why did this happen?" he wails, his feigned distress ringing hollow in my ears.

Suddenly, his sobs morph into maniacal laughter, sending shivers down my spine. "Now, no one will ever get to know," he declares, completing his earlier cryptic statement with a chilling finality.

Trapped in my immobile state, dread washes over me like a tidal wave as I grapple with the realization that Akshara may fall in grave danger, and there's nothing I can do to protect her.
Parth's sinister monologue continued, each word dripping with malice as he reveled in his twisted power. "By now, you should have realized, Abhimanyu, that playing smart with me is futile," he taunted, his voice laced with a chilling calmness. "There's a saying, 'Nouso chuhe khakar, billi hajko chali.' What did you think? By confessing your past crimes, you could redeem yourself? I can't allow you to jeopardize everything I've worked so hard to attain."

His words cut through the air like a knife, each syllable a reminder of the sinister depths of his depravity. "Don't worry; you won't have to endure this pain for much longer. I plan to transfer you from this hospital. But before that, feel free to spend as much time as you like with your old lover. Afterward, I promise you'll be reunited with your son in the afterlife."

His laughter echoed through the room, a chilling symphony of cruelty that sent shivers down my spine. I longed for the strength to rise from my hospital bed, to deliver a swift blow to his laughing face, but I remained bound by the chains of my own incapacitation, helpless against his twisted machinations.

"I'm leaving now, but I'll visit you again, buddy, after I've sorted out all the paperwork to move you from this hospital," Parth declared, his words accompanied by a sing-song melody that sent a shiver down my spine. With a nonchalant whistle, he turned on his heel and exited the room, leaving behind a trail of ominous uncertainty.

As the echoes of his departure faded, regret washed over me like a tidal wave as I reflected on my past actions. If only I hadn't been consumed by jealousy and greed, perhaps I could have seen through his facade and spared us all from the turmoil that followed. But back then, my mind was clouded by darkness, and I fell blindly into his trap.
Now, I could only pray for the strength to awaken and the hope that Akshara would remain safe from harm in my absence. With every fiber of my being, I vowed to fight against the chains of my own incapacitation and emerge from this nightmare, determined to set things right before it was too late.

A/N

Thank you for reading my story! If you enjoyed this chapter, click the star to vote and share your thoughts in the comment section.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro