Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"Are you excited for the ceremony tonight?" Buttercup asked as she brushed her sisters hair.

Bubbles nodded, "Yeah...I'm going to be taking our dads place as the new Flower Hashira...This is going to be quite a...bittersweet day for me..."

Buttercup grabbed a hair tie and tied her sisters' hair back into her signature side ponytail, "It was only yesterday the four of us were sword fighting in the backyard of the Seaside Mansion, completely oblivious to what was going on outside."

Bubbles smiled a bit, "Those really were the days.."

"Oh, me and Blossom chipped in to get you something!" Buttercup mentioned before rushing over and grabbing the box with her right arm.

Bubbles arched an eyebrow as Buttercup  handed her the wrapped present, "Hm?"

Opening up the gift, Bubbles pulled out a  brand new haori that looked like a rose petal. Standing up and putting it on, Bubbles spun around and looked at herself in the mirror.

"It's perfect!"

Buttercup nodded, "Good, I knew you would enjoy it."

"I'll make sure to send Blossom my 'thanks' at the party," Bubbles said as she put her butterfly hair pin in her hair.

"Good luck out there!" Buttercup gave her a thumbs up.

Bubbles smiled warmly, "Thank you, Buttercup, I'm sure I'll make everyone proud."

"Oh I'm sure you will, there's no doubting that," Buttercup said as she patted her sister on the back.

"Yeah....no doubting that..."

The ceremony for the newly appointed Hashiras was taking place at the top of a nearby mountain close to headquarters. Blossom had been planning on going for quite some time now, but decided against at the last minute due to her sisters....distaste for her presence.

Ever since the fight back at the Infinity Castle happened, Bubbles has been avoiding Blossom like the plague (except for that time in the hospital ward). Blossom knew people would be mad at her for sparing Ramona-Elizabeth, but she didn't expect one of those people to be Bubbles of all people.

Sitting down in her designated room in their old childhood home, Blossom was waiting for night to fall so that she can go out for a stroll. Even if she would drink the cure, it wouldn't do her any good as Blossom would have to start all over again building up her strength and breathing skills. She might as well stay a demon at this point, even if there are more negatives to being one than there is positives...

Earlier today Buttercup asked if she could chip in some money to buy Bubbles a new Haori for her ceremony. Despite their current non-existing relationship right now, Blossom decided to pay for half while Buttercup paid for the other half. At least Bubbles will look presentable tonight, then again she is going to be the newly appointed Flower Hashira.

Oh how Blossom wished deep down it would be her walking across that platform instead of her sister...Maybe in another life...

Looking out a nearby window, Blossom wondered what else is there in life for her to indulge in. Well, she has all of eternity to figure it out, so she might as well pack her bags and explore the world...

Unfortunately for her though, that experience will be short lived...

Busting through the door, Sarah frantically rushed in to the room and shouted, "Phiseung is missing!" before passing out due to exhaustion.

And that's when she knew deep down inside that their fight wasn't over yet....it had only just begun.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro