Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"Jihae told me that he wasn't there... And I can confirm that he's gone," Sarah bit her lip as she reported it to the others a few hours later while leaning on the wall, drinking some hot miso soup.

The Hashiras and the other members of the Corps were all gathered in the room, with Blossom sitting far far away from Bubbles to give her the space she needs. She offhandedly noticed that the haori looked beautiful, but pushed it away. Not now, not when there was someone missing...

Someone she and Master V had been talking about not even a week ago.

"But what could have happened to him?..." Akinori frowned.

"I know..." Taichi rubbed his temple. "I don't like it. I really don't."

"Maximus V is too," Jihae added. "We all know that Pilseung and Maximus V are connected emotionally and spiritually, so this isn't good. Normally if Pilseung goes missing he would know where. If both are gone..."

"There's no way we can track him," Natsume finished.

"But who could have done this?"  Satoshi asked, a frown on his face as well.

"Why would be more appropriate," Steven crossed his arms. "Why take Pilseung? Honestly, he's been through so much, it isn't supposed to be this way."

"He deserves a break..." Ryder sighed. "Can someone track down his whereabouts?..."

"..." Jihae, Gyeongpo and Jiuk shared a glance before they exhaled.

"Well... there IS someone who MIGHT know," Gyeongpo cautiously said.

"Then?"

"About that... the person... is on the wanted list."

"The wanted list?!" Tomoki gasped.

"Who the heck...?" Hana asked.

Jiuk mumbled the name, but Keita, who was the closest, heard.

His face grew pale.

"Keita?" Kouen poked him.

"You're kidding me," he turned to them, eyes wide.

"We wish we were, really, but he has a great nose―" Jihae honestly started.

"But Black Dog killed Swag!" Keita yelled.

The group immediately shouted their protests.

"WHAT?!"

"You want to ask HIM!?"

"He killed Swag!!!"

Blossom turned to Touma, who was the closest, "Who―"

"Swag was a friend of Taeyang's," he answered quietly. "He was like Manami in the sense that he was killed during the final battle by the big boss, Black Dog. The guy... The guy ran off after barely escaping with his life during the battle against Taeyang and Master V."

"And they... want to ask him?..."

"I doubt we would have a choice either way," he gave her a sad smile. "We need to find Pilseung and bring him back to safety."

"Yeah," Keisuke nodded.

"So... who's going to go after Black Dog then?" Duri asked.

The entire room went quiet.

Who WOULD go on the trip?...

She then decided to step up. She owed it to Taeyang and Master V, at least.

"I'll go," Blossom spoke up.

Every head swiveled over, and Jihae stepped forward, "Us too."

"Then count me in!" Buttercup grinned.

"What about you, Bubbles?" Keita then turned to the blonde, and her eyes met the bright blue eyes of her sister, as if asking the question telepathically.

Would she be willing to travel with a demon, though...?

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro