26. Crowned

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Alpha Ryan Damison

During 3rd century, the great war of survival was fought between the three super powers. Werewolves, Hunters and Vampires. Vampires are the night bloodsucking creatures whereas hunters are high grade humans with fighting and witchcraft abilities. Werewolves are the animals who can shift into humans according to their convenience but their prime genetic belongs to wolves. Moon goddess has given every genus a weakness to balance the power and their population on this planet.

Vampires are hypersensitive to the sunlight due to alpha, beta, gamma helium atoms present in it, which penetrates easily inside their body and react with their cells, thus burn them to ashes. Whereas hunters life span is the shortest, their living period is same as humans. Werewolves are sensitive to silver which works like acid on their skin and they can only procreate with their chosen mate, thus keeping their population in control.

Vampires having major weakness were easy to kill, hence werewolves and hunters cleared their existence off this planet in the war. Later, witches were hunted down in myraid which confined hunters population to a small group of people. They made a friendly truce with werewolves that they will help in killing rogues, which made them their ally. Thus, at the end of the century there was only one super power that is werewolves.

Bisera is a small town in Mudgrave which was a hunter's colony. Centuries ago it was known as Sera and the people there use to call themselves Black Hound. They had their own language which they called Yellhoura. Though hardly anyone speak Yellhoura now, their accent is still unique. Most of the hunters live as normal humans now, they don't even know their own history except for few who still follow their ancestors.

As soon as I heard the ancient city's name again my wolf's ears bolt upright. We have an old connection with Bisera, I have been there once for a probe before I was crowned. But my mate's ethics and accent don't match with Bisera's. Why? I should have sensed if she was from there.

You couldn't even sense that she doesn't have a dick, you dickhead.

You could have sensed that too. Now who is a dickhead.

Still it's you.

"Because my parents did there.. That's why." I hear my mate's sassy little voice. If she knew who I am she would have begged me on her knees to forgive her. She really has balls to fake her identity and show attitude. I stand up from the chair, I see her watching my every move. I hear her gulp and I internally smile. Yeahh! You should know who is incharge here.

I walk towards her within four steps, I notice her temperature rises in a minute. I feel a sudden urge to hold her waist, to lift her shirt and touch her smooth creamy skin. I fold my hands on my chest not trusting my wolf's desires. Her eyes linger on my chest and shoulder area, the pink tint on her cheeks doesn't go unnoticeable. I do have an effect of her, I wonder if she finds me irresistible like other females.

"But your accent is not close to Bisera's." This thing is really bothering me because I know those people personally, they are very sweet and down to earth. I wonder if she have hunter genes in her.

But I hardly doubt, her parents are old and her brother is disabled, I don't think they might believe in old werewolves stories or practice hunting as for being a hunter application has to be passed through Wolfram court, which I have already enquired yesterday.

"Because I didn't talk to anyone there." She says in a low voice like she remembers a painful memory. Did they not treat her right. Was she abused? The thought to someone hurting my mate is driving my wolf mad. I can't control to touch her and comfort her in my arms. I will end the whole bloodline of the person who hurt her or made her cry. Ryan shows no mercy.

I raise my hand to touch her face but it stops in middle as I smell familiar jasmine subtle scent. My head turns in her direction immediately as I sense uneasiness in the air. I see Rose eyeing Emara fiercely and lustfully. She is ranking her body like a hungry predator who is about to pound on her. And to my surprise, Emara is also checking her out.

What on the earth is going on.

Rose walks in her high heels towards my girl in no time and stands in between us. I try to mind link her but her wolf's whole attention is on my mate. Emara looks at her like she is a gift of god and here I am getting scared and praying silently hoping my mate is not a lesbian.

"Hi. I am Rose." She says in a flirtatious voice, I bet she is showing off her 32-L.E.D monkey teeth smile in which she looks absolutely ridiculous. I notice Rose standing with her ass out and flashing her chest in front of Emara. I mentally punch my face to see her efforts to lure my girl.
From which planet is she deported?

I cant believe I have to protect my mate from female species rather than males. First Rita, now Rose.

I take a deep breath to control my impulse to beat the shit out of her, I remember what my father always say Never kill your blood. I keeps my hands on her shoulder to get her attention and turn her around to face me. 'Behave properly. This is my office, not a bar.' I scold her through the mind link. In return her wolf growls at me.

"Ethan, don't disturb us for next hour." As I need to smack some sense into my dim-wit sister. Rose immediately turns around to face Emara. What is wrong with her today. "Rose." My voice is full of warning. My mate looks hurt and her eyes clearly display the sadness floating in them. I hope she doesn't think something wrong.

I observe Emara is quite short than Rose, but my shorty is hottest and cutiest of all females. I can't wait to taste her inch by inch.

Emara leaves the room in hurry, I see Rose trying to follow her out of the room too but I hold her arm to stop her. "Where the hell are you going?" She turns her head in my direction and asks me eagerly "Who is he?" I can sense the urgency and curiosity dripping from her tone.

"Who, Ethan? He is my secretary." I observe her spacing out as if she is trying to remember whole periodic table. "Rose. What is it with you today?" I ask her though she still keep staring on the floor. "Ryan, I think Ethan is my mate." She says in a low voice but enough loud to blow my brain.

"WHAT?" Has this girl gone nuts. I always wonder what my mom had eaten when she was pregnant with her. Such a piece is impossible to manufacture. "Yes. He smell different than other boys and rather good which in a way is quite intriguing. And I feel drawn towards him and his smell."

I recall how Drake found Emara's smell different. Pack members can smell their Alpha and Luna, they also automatically develop a bond with them which makes them follow their leader's every order. I don't want anyone to know that I found my mate, yet as she is a human so it is easy to target her. As it is said.. It's easy to make a king fall, if you shoot down his queen.

"And did you see how jealous he looked when I stood close to you." She says jumping a little on her high heels. A smile appears on my lips effortlessly. Was Emara really jealous of Rose? That means she wants me? She likes me too? Of course! I am an Alpha, who can resist me.

I look at Rose who is smiling like a fresh mental piece. "He is a human, Rose." I tell her so that she can climb down off her mate cloud. "I don't care, I am already twenty three years old shewolf, brother. Stacey found her mate when she was eighteen. I need my mate." I wish I could tell her the truth about her Luna but I won't reveal it unless I mark my shorty and mate with her. Which reminds me I need to protect her every second.

"Okey! I will send a gamma warrior to guard him day and night. Now tell me what news you have." I ask her as I get seated on my chair. She immediately slams both her hands on the table in front of me. I observe her expression turns stern and dead severe as she says "He is Crowned." A low growl escapes my mouth as my wolf is displeased to hear this. "And he is looking for his mate."

Mostly only Alpha blood descendants become the next Alpha of the pack. But to check their strength, power and to prove that they are worthy of the supreme position, any pack member can challenge them. And when they conquer every challenge thrown at them, they officially become Alpha. In werewolf term it is called Crowning.

But that doesn't mean being an Alpha you can rule the pack or other packs. Only an Alpha with his mate can rule over his pack and can challenge other packs to submit or join them. Without a mate an Alpha is just the head of administration and the warriors but not the head of his pack and cannot be considered qualified enough to challenge other Alphas to become The Alpha of Alphas (The AOA).

It is the highest position one can attain in werewolves world. He who becomes the AOA will rule over other Alphas and can make rules in Wolfbare organisation and Wolfram court. He is basically the daddy of all Alphas. Every ten years a new AOA is elected through challenges. Fight challenges. And it is time for a new AOA.

My veins throb mercilessly as I hear about his Crowning. I developed a personal hate towards him the moment I heard he is going to challenge me. Zydus Kin, Alpha of Lightening Moonstone pack is rumored to be the deadliest and strongest Alpha ever born. They say he is blessed with special abilities to become the AOA and rule over all the Alphas of this century. But I think he is just a newbie whom I would love to tear his every vein with his bones. I loathe him.

I was crowned as Alpha of my pack DarkMaw Snow at the age of nineteen. Since then I handled the family business and pack duties but my father and mother are still the head of my pack. Now that I have found my mate, I can officially become the head of my pack and challenge other Alphas to become the AOA.

"Make sure no shewolf goes to his Crowning party from our pack." My voice is filled with venom, I am not jealous of him but instead I loathe him to think he can conquer the world or my pack. "Brother, you need to find your mate ASAP. You are already twenty six." Rose's voice is filled with worrisome. I simply nod.

My plan was to woo Emara by taking things slowly. I know she belongs to human world, it will be hard for her to accept my world, my pack, my wolf. I wanted her to blend in my life step by step like an oil painting but now I need to fasten up my plan and complete the mating process.

I need to skip few steps and mate with her within a week. Either I can reveal myself as a werewolf and beg her to accept me. If she didn't I can always blackmail her or dominant her by marking her. Or I mate with her like a normal human, then get her pregnant and marry her. This way she will never leave me and she doesn't have to know my werewolf genes also. Yes! It sounds better.

Either this way or that way, I am having her. On another thought, I can make shorty drunk then sleep with her. It's way easy.

・ิ(•̀.̫•́)・ิ

What's a love story without a villain ;) I can't wait to introduce Zydus 😍. I am really impressed by my readers who figured out who Rose is. 👏

I'll upload Ryan and Emara's KISS when this book will cross 1000 votes 💋 Current votes- 941. Goal-1000.
So go vote if you didn't on other chapters also.

If you dont get any concept you can ask questions here.

Here is a meme

V O T E

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro