39. Soulmate

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Emara Stone

"Are you sure? You really didn't hear his thoughts or felt sparks when he touched you?" Ethan's voice is damn thick and serious. His eyes are filled with rage like he will snap heads any minute.

"Umm.. No. I didn't hear or felt such things." All I felt was the burning sensation every time when hotty touched me. Though I felt something close to electricity running in me when he bit me, I guess I was just scared. Maybe it was just a panic attack.

Frown on Ethan's forehead disappears as he releases a long breath of relief. His bloodshot eyes stay for a few seconds on my shoulder where hotty had bitten me. "I feel like to rip your shoulder's skin off where his mark is there." His hoarse voice booms in the room.

"I couldn't sleep all night thinking that you might be actually that fucker's mate, he is- he is not a good guy, Em. He is a fuck boy." Ethan shakes his head as he runs his fingers through his hair and stands up abruptly from the couch.

"Em. What I had told you about staying away from that chipmunk? Can't you see he is simply using you as a bait to fuck with us?" He asks me as he walks around the room furiously.

But I think chipmunks are cute.

"That bastard is trying to claim you forcefully so he can get his claws in our pack." Ethan's voice is loud, it sounds more like a roar. I have never seen him this mad in my whole life.

Somehow I feel disappointed knowing that somewhere hotty's soulmate is still there and he ruthlessly marked me to seize our land. But a little relieved too knowing that I am not that psycho's soulmate. Poor one, what an unlucky girl hotty's soulmate be!

"That pest sued me for 6 million, he even demanded 8890 acres of our territory along with you or he will declare war on us. Fucking bastard." Ethan's voice is filled with disgust and loathe as he talks about hotty.

He sued Ethan for only 6 million? Whereas he sued me for 11 million. What the fuck is up with him?

I can't tell Ethan now about the legal notice hotty had sent me, I know we can't afford this much money and instead, it will only fuel his anger and stress. I unintentionally rub my neck where hotty's fang marks are there. What is hotty planning? Does he want me or Ethan or his pack?

I look up as I suddenly feel Ethan's palms on my cheeks. "Emara, I am so sorry you got dragged into this... this whole shit." Ethan's voice becomes low, low enough to know that he is on the verge of breaking. "I never really wanted to leave you alone for my crowning ceremony, I even left my pack Delta for your safety. As soon as I came to know that he saw a Daminson pack's werewolf near our apartment I immediately left everything and came back for you."

"But I never thought, even in my dreams that.. that werewolf would be the Alpha himself. You have no idea how pissed I was seeing him half-naked in our apartment. My sister with that piece of rotten flesh." He speaks with mere disgust. Before I could speak I immediately shut my mouth seeing the stormy clouds forming in Ethan's blazing eyes "And don't you dare lie to me. I could smell the liquids in the air knowing what you both were doing."

Oh God! Werewolves can smell orgasms.

And my brother smelled it.

Please kill me now God.

I feel like to go hide under the table because of the embarrassment but the knock on the door saves me "Alpha, everything is ready." Ethan nods at the man and walks after him without giving me any further attention. I straighten my dress which hugs my figure tightly and reaches till my knees as I stand up from the couch and walk out.

I see three Fortuner cars lined up one after another. I follow Ethan and gets seated in the middle one with my mother and other men get seated in first and the last one. Suddenly my eyes catch the bite marks in the window's reflection. Blue nerves pop out of the holes making it look like two mini blue flowers on my shoulder.

On the whole way, my mother lectured me to stay away from Ryan. I even came to know that Wolfram is where the Alpha of Alphas(AOA) presides. And I am warned not to slap the AOA or kick him in balls.

Uff!

We walk inside the courtroom and everybody stands up to congratulate Ethan for becoming an Alpha. All the males here look like bodybuilders and their women look like top bikini models. The only human here is me. Even the watchman is a werewolf.

The room looks like I time traveled to the 15th century. It gives a complete ancient gothic look. The high walls of the room are painted in white color with war paintings on them. There are benches on either side of the room and a red carpet in-between the benches dividing the room into two parts. There are huge windows with dark brown color long curtains. I look up and see that there is no ceiling instead, there is a mirror like finishing on the roof in which I can my reflection and everyone clearly who is present in this room.

"Let's sit over here." I look up to my shoulder where Ethan placed his hands, he directs me to sit on the left side of the room. "You know about werewolves hearing aid, right. Speak only when you are asked Em." Ethan says in a very very... very low voice as we both get seated.

I look around the room, infront of us is a charcoal black antique table on the high surface from the ground making it look quite prestigious. The chair behind the table looks like a vampire's throne, studded with long claw nails at the hand rest of the chair. There is a wolf's howling head carved within the wood on the headrest of the chair making it look like some dark gothic evil throne. It clearly shouts that the person who sits here is someone who has immense power and a black soul.

I never in my life felt like to steal something so badly as this chair.

Suddenly the room goes pin drop silent. The only voice could be heard is of leather shoes of the person who just walked in. I couldn't help but turn my head back. Everyone stopped talking and are looking back just like me at the person who is emitting such dangerous dark vibes.

I see a tall, muscular figure dressed in all black walking ahead like a leader of other five people who are also dressed in black walking behind him. It looks like they have come to a funeral. It hardly took me a mili microsecond to recognize him. Normally I don't feel my heart, but whenever he is around my heart beats like a loudspeaker.

Hotty's hair is gelled back like an Italian mafia gang leader. The black suit on him makes him look eviler than he already is. Though his eyes show some kind of fury, his chiseled face shows no emotion. He is so handsome, you can hardly tell that he is an asshole.

Hotty is so hot that if he eats bread, he would probably poop out toast.

Suddenly his whiskey brown color eyes meet mine and a sinister smirk breaks on his poker face. I swear his pearl white fangs are the most beautiful ones I've ever seen. My heart does some karate kicks in my chest as he winks seductively at me.

I unintentionally squeeze my thighs. I remind myself that he is looking ugly. Ugly like Brad Pitt.

Hotty gets seated in the same row as ours but on the other side of the red carpet. This broad frame and muscular arms stand out in the whole room like he is a born king. Drake waves at me whereas Daniel smugly passes a smile, Rose sits behind Hotty anxiously while looking at me.

A pinch of jealousy pokes my heart as I see Rose with hotty, I notice that she is continuously staring in my direction. Did she recognize me? Why is she with him? Are they friends or friends with benefit?

Suddenly everyone stands up from their places as someone announces something that I couldn't understand. I look over to Ethan who is clenching his jaw tightly like he is controlling something, maybe his wolf. "What happened?" I ask him to which he just shakes his head.

A tall man with broad shoulders who might be in his late 30s walks in with another bikini model type women beside him. His face looks calm and everyone bows their head in front of him as he passes by. Even hotty bowed his head to this pious man.

"Emara, bow down. That's the Alpha of Alphas, Alpha Ken and his mate Luna Barbie." My mother tells me from behind. I simply bow my head without any reluctance. Alpha Ken walks around the antique table and sits over the gothic throne which I was thinking to steal a few minutes ago. It looks like the throne is made for him only, he owns everything in the room.

"Good Morning my fellow Clawmates." Alpha Ken's voice is highly thick but his voice is quite gentle and soothing. "Is today a delicious food fest or end of the world that all the Alphas have gathered here." He says in a humorous mocking tone. Hehe.. He is funny. I like him.

As Alpha Ken start to discuss the matter with his secretary, my phone vibrates coz of a notification. As I open the email my mood instantly drops, Can't he take a hint when someone blocks him?

To: [email protected]

Subject: Damn that dressssss tho

Babe, you look like a flamingo in this dress.

Skinny legs but fat ass ;)

Yours Truly,
Alpha Ryan.

I look up and see hotty already staring at me intimately. I really feel like to kick in his balls again the way he wiggles his thick eyebrows at me. I turn myself towards Ethan so I can start any random conversation. But I notice him already staring in Ryan's direction with a clenched fist and sweat running over from his forehead to his jawline. Is he going to turn into a hairy animal rightnow?

"Ethan? Are you okay?" I ask him worryingly. He turns his head and looks straight ahead. The nerves on his head are popping out as if he is controlling something huge in him. "Ethan, do you want to go to the bathroom? Why you look so constipated?" I have never seen his this restless in my whole life. Though I spoke very slowly, people look at me weirdly.

Ethan turns his head fiercely at me as he actions me to keep quiet. His eye color has now changed into the pitch black and his face has now turned completely red, red like the carpet. He again turns his head anxiously at Rose as I hear him gulping down nervously. To my surprise, Rose is now agitatedly looking at him as she fidgets her fingers nervously.

Do they know each other? Are they frien- OHMYGAWD!! DONT TELL ME.

I immediately snatch Ethan's collar towards me so he could stop staring at her before anyone else notice it "Is Rose your soulmate, Ethan?" I ask him anxiously. Everyone in the room gasps loudly as they turn their heads in our direction. The fuck! Bloody power hearing werewolves.

Ethan's bloodshot eyes bulge out as he tells me to shut up. Whereas Rose is now breathing heavily as if she is getting some kind of panic attack. This time even Hotty turns around surprisingly and stare at Rose. Everyone in the room stares in between Ethan and Rose anticipatedly.

*Ahem*

"Alpha Ryan of DarkMaw Snow pack, please step forward for the hearing." Alpha Ken's voice interjects in the room catching everyone's attention. Ryan stands up from his seat and hands over some bundle of papers to Alpha Ken. As they both converse about the case I look over at Ethan who is now blowing hot air from his ears.

"Arent you and Lucy together? What will yo-" He immediately cuts me off as he speaks loudly "We broke up." Ethan then with puppy eyes turns his head towards Rose who looks a little hurt. I again grab Ethan's collar as I ask him "When you guys broke up huh?" He swiftly looks at me as he lip-sync 'NOW' with a serious look.

"Alpha Ryan claims Emara Stone who is the sister of Alpha Ethan to be his mate and Alpha Ethan lucidly denied the claim. Alpha Ryan also accuses of captivating and brainwashing his mate. And in return, Alpha Ethan has accused Alpha Ryan of falsely and forcefully claiming his sister for wicked personal motives." Alpha Ken diligently and calmly read the notice.

If you look carefully, you can see the devil's horn on Hotty's head. He is a demon. Evil fucking demon.

"Either we can go to Nelagoa Waterfalls to test their purity of bond or we can hire a witch who can test from their blood if they are mates or not. But sadly both the options are time-consuming and as per the rule of law on mates, the matter needs to be solved within three days of filing the case. So we will take the help of technology in solving this mate mystery." Alpha Ken keeps the paper on the table and looks at me with calm composure.

Alpha Ken is so soft-spoken yet conveys a clear sense of command over whatever he speaks about. He has a penchant for cracking puzzles and his clarity of thought expresses itself in a no-nonsense way, unlike Hotty. Alpha Ken is a true Alpha of Alphas.

In a few minutes, a female doctor arrives with some weird looking electric machines from which numerous wires are connected. The doctor tells me to sit over the chair and start to connect the wires from the machine to my wrists, arms, shoulders, below the neck, legs and different parts of the body. It would be a lie if I say I am not scared.

Scared of facing the truth.

"Don't worry, you will not feel any electric current. These cables will pass the signals if you feel any spark or some sudden current passed through your body. And the result will be visible on this monitor." She politely explains to me as she taps on the small monitor indirectly saying that this mini monitor will display my future.

Alpha Ken allows Hotty to step forward and touch me. My heart joins F1 race as he walks towards me with a sly smile on his god damn handsome face.

This narcissist sexy whale.

The monitor starts beeping loudly the second hotty's fingers touch the back of my palm. My body gets vigilant as I experience foreign euphoric feelings. Current. Sparks. Electricity. Goosebumps doing Salsa dance on my skin. Something that proves that I and hotty are soulmates. He wasn't lying, our souls are bound to become one. I am supposed to be with this mental piece from the start.

There is a big Colgate smile on Hotty's chiseled face. I find evil smiling hotty scarier than the angry hotty. After a few more trails, Alpha Ken stands up and congratulates Ryan for finding his mate. A low growl is heard in the room from the left side of the corner. That's Ethan probably. I look at my mother who's face now looks like an angry mad bull. And Ethan can't stop looking at Rose.

"Alpha Ryan once again congratulations. Emara and Ryan please step aside so we can continue the session." Alpha Ken tells us politely, I step back and stand at the side corner. Hotty walks sexily and stands close beside me as he asks in a sultry way "Aye girl, do you have a boyfriend?" And winks.

I roll my eyes irritatingly at him. I am not even a werewolf, then why I have a mate. Although one thing proves wrong, he wasn't using me.

"Alpha Ethan of Lightening Moonstone pack and Rose Damison sister of Alpha Ryan, please step forward for the mate test." My eyes shoot up in shock as I hear it, Rose is Ryan's sister. SISTER? He flirted with his own sister. Suddenly I feel sparks running on my skin, I notice hotty's lips slightly brushing my ear as he whispers,

"I advise you to surrender immediately." I raise my eyebrow at him as I challenge him "Or?"

Or what Bitch?

"Or I'll have to use pickup lines." Hotty says in a deadly cold voice.

I scoff. How can he speak nonsense with a serious face? This mf is shady af.

He eyes run over my yellow skin tight dress as he raspily purrs "You look like a banana, and I find you so a-peel-ing."

I immediately look away biting my inner cheeks. He is an Alpha, how can he say things like this. Everyone can hear him in this room. I focus my attention on my front. The doctor is sticking wires on Rose's body whereas Ethan is observing her carefully.

"Is your father a donkey? Coz you have a great ass." I again hear his smug voice.

I give him an Undertaker angery look and tell him to shut his mouth immediately. He is really irritating me now, how even I am his soulmate I wonder.

Hotty bends forward as he says slowly "Babe, you are so hot my zipper is falling for you."

I blush irritatingly after listening to this lame pickup lines.

Alpha Ken is asking questions to Ethan and Rose, Ethan looks at her like he is already in love with her. No doubt, Rose is very beautiful. They look so perfect for each other.

I shudder weakly as I feel hot air getting blown on my shoulder, I see hotty lustfully looking down at me, especially at my chest as he takes his lower lip in between his teeth and bites it. This sexy dog.

"Stop staring at me." I snarl.

"Tell your boobs to stop staring at my eyes." He smirks.

I swear his smirks are going to explode my ovaries one day.

"You see the door over there." He points at the left end of the corner. "Let's go out and do what I already told my pack that we did anyway?"

I am going to murder this motherfucker.

"Ryan just stop your lousy pickup lines. They aren't even working." I whisper scream at him annoyingly. A few people look in our direction but then again turn their heads towards Ethan and Rose. Even my mother's full concentration is on my brother.

"Fine, if you want me to shut up then do a backflip or kiss me passionately." He says as he puckers his lips in a pout.

I avoid his trash talk completely and concentrate as the doctor tells Rose about the machine and pats on the monitor twice. The test is about to begin.

"Are you French?"

I look over hotty as if he has grown a dick on his forehead. "What?"

"Are you French? Coz Ma-DAMN, Eiffel for you." He winks at me exploding my lungs.

"Shut up Ryan." I warn him seriously but accidentally end up smiling.

"Smile if you want to sleep with me."

"I don't wanna trade STDs with you." I sneer.

"The only STD I have is sexually transmitted desire... for you." He again purrs in a sultry way in my ear.

"I can't domesticate you, Ryan. Why don't you go become someone else's pain in the ass."

"If I m a pain in your ass, then we can just add more lubricant."

This time I really lose my mind, I was about to shout at him but the beeping noise of the monitor catches my attention. "Congratulations Alpha Ethan, you have found your mate too."

OMG!! Ethan and Rose are really soulmates. I am so happy for them, they suit each other perfectly. But then suddenly I remember, Rose is the sister of Ryan. Ryan who hates Ethan and vice-versa.

"Ethan and Rose are mates." I tell hotty who is looking straight at Ethan with a serious face. His eyes connect with mine but his expressions don't change.

"Who cares." He replies coolly as he shrugs his broad muscular shoulders. "I bet your brother will trade you off for his mate." His eyes show some kind of mischief.

"You don't know my brother." I tell him. Ethan would kill Ryan but never trade me off.

"I think you don't know my sister. Let's bet if I won, you will show me your tities and if you won I'll show you mine." He licks his canines as he looks deeper into my soul.

"Emara Stone, please step forward for the questioning." Alpha Ken piously actions me to stand on the high platform in front of the jury. As I was about to walk, Hotty holds my arm in a steel grip and brings his lips close to my ear and say "Remember the deal Emara, I'll take back all the cases if you do as I told you to."

There is a turmoil circling in his intense eyes, his demeanor has completely changed from a flirty one to that of a demonic Alpha. I can see those invisible horns on his head reminding me that he is Lucifer in flesh. He again bends forward as he says,

"Your choice love, either you get on my bedside or on my bad side."

・ิ(•̀.̫•́)・ิ

Want to see Ryan and Emara in College? Go read HIS EVIL WAYS!!
Same characters but different story.

Another long chapter for you lovely readers. I love reading all of your comments and thank you for supporting me. You guyz are the best.

The next chapter will be a little short, so I'll upload it soon.

Vote to get the next chapter fast ;)

Special shoutout for showering Alpha with votes ❤️
Starlingdoll , kyra1603 , shianwebb and GwendoleneRoberts

Here is a meme

V O T E

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro