45. I Got A Plan

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Emara Stone

"Dino. Dino Sauras."

Daniel. This MOTHERFUCKER!!!

I know he is the only one to tell Ryan his name as something childish as 'Rhino'. I can't believe he is taking Ryan's Amnesia condition as a chance to mess with him. What kind of Beta he is?

I scratch the scalp of my hair rigorously to think of something, anything. I can't let Ryan introduce himself as Rhino-Sauras all the time to other people. They will think he is mentally unstable.

"And you are?" Ryan asks me as he points his spoon at me. I notice his hair from the sides are trimmed short and his hair falls sexily on his eyebrows from the front making him look super cute like those Asian boys on tik-tok. 

"Umm.. My name is Emara." I say softly, my cheeks are probably blushing butt red as I look at Ryan. I want to brush that lock of hair from his forehead.

"Amara." Ryan nods his head as he takes the scope of ice cream into his mouth. Yummmm... His lips.

"Its Emara. With an 'E'." I correct him about the pronunciation of my name. Hotty licks his lips as he takes another scope of Vanilla ice cream in his mouth. He looks like an adorable kid who only cares for his ice cream. A kid who wants to eat his cream before it melts.

OHMAGOSH!! He is so cute. Kill me Satan.

After a few minutes of watching him lick the spoon, bowl and his fingers, Hotty keeps the spoon down on the table as he looks straight into my eyes.

Ryan has the most adorable eyes one could ever fall for and whenever I look into his eyes it's so hard to turn away. Just like art. So enchanting.

"So, Amara Widany. Can you wash this bowl and spoon?" Ryan naively points to the empty ice cream bowl in front of him. 

Did he really ask me to wash the bowl? And what he just called me now?

I perplexedly stand there as Ryan emotionlessly walks past me to his room then closes the door behind him leaving me alone in the kitchen.

My heart sank into my shoes as I realize at last how much I want him. No matter what his past was, no matter what he had done. Which is not to say that I will ever let him know but only he moved me chemically more than anyone I have ever met.

In front of Hotty, other people are just pale. Nobody can ever give me feels like he does. And that's when I knew, I fucked up by not choosing him from the start.

Suddenly my phone starts to vibrate in my pocket catching my attention, an irritating scowl releases from me as I see the callers name 'Daniel The Retarded'.

This motherfucker is dead today.

"Where the hell are you Daniel?" I snarl in anger. I am going to murder this piece of shit today.

"Ahoy-hoy Chica. Did you met the gift that I planned for you?" Daniel smugly asks me. 

Yeah! That gift called himself Rhino and asked me to wash the empty ice cream bowl.

"Daniel where are you?" I ask sternly. I can't feel at ease unless I punch him once or twice. He is really irritating.

"Come to the gaming room. It's above the gym across Alpha's building." He instructs me. 

With a final look at Ryan's door, I leave his building to meet Daniel. As soon as I reach the gaming room of theirs which is exactly opposite to Ryan's apartment separated by the swimming pool, I see all the walls are covered in blue with rockets and planets painted on it making it look like a kindergarten's playroom.

There is an Alien Gun Shooting 3D machine in the right corner next to Videogame Car Racing machine for doubles. There is a Vending machine to the left and a Basketball Redemption machine to its side.

There is a big green color Pool table in the center of the room. I see Daniel and Drake standing next to the Pool table along with the stick in their hands staring me. Daniel smirks at me as he says "Welcome to the Heaven, Chica."

Daniel.. this mofo.

"YOU!! Why the hell you told Ryan that he is Rhino?" I walk towards Daniel as I scream in flames at him. Daniel takes a step back as I walk towards him with a war in my mind.

Daniel lifts both his hands in front to stop me and defend himself as he casually says "Chill Emo-Sauras, chill. You are getting red."

EMO WHAT???

Has he lost his mind or he was like this only from the start? I couldn't help but imagine myself as an emo dinosaur.

"I am going to kill you." I angrily snarl at this dipshit as I run towards him to punch him. But he immediately grabs both of my hands in his hands easily. Stupid strong werewolf. He cooly laughs at me as he says "You can't fight a Dinosaur or you will get Jurasskicked."

I fucking hate his laugh.

"You? And a Dinosaur? You fucking tadpole." I angrily growl as I kick his knee with my leg, he lightly push me back and walks to the other side of the Pool table so I don't hit him or he doesn't hurt me. I don't know.

"Bitch Please!! I am sexy and I know it." Daniel arrogantly pulls his shirt's collars in air. I take that as a moment and pick the balls lying on the Pool table and start to hit Daniel with it. Though my aim is not that accurate, I still throw the balls at him. I am so mad at this egoistic bastard.

Daniel dance left and right as I aim the ball at him, he then makes loud squeaking noise as I throw the ball at him. "That's not how you play Pool, Luna." Drake intervenes as he stops me from throwing further balls at Daniel.

"Drake you don't know what he told to Ryan. He is having fun with his medical condition. That's so cruel to mess with his brain." I explain to Drake to which he gives a blank expression. Oh wait.. Is he involved too?

"Relax Emara. No one is making fun of him. It's just we are trying to make him feel more homey. More brotherly type." Drake explains in a consoling voice "And also to check his IQ." He further adds.

I glare fiercely at Drake, how can these stupids think of testing Ryan's IQ this way. "Oh wait! Let me guess, you must be.. Drake-Sauras?" I ask him sarcastically.

"Close. I am Drakeo-Sauras Rex." Drake smirks flirtingly as he bends a little forward towards me and winks as he says "But you can call me D-Rex."

After meeting these two I realize one thing for sure, that... Motherfuckers exist!!!!

I drop the ball that I was holding on the table as I feel like I lost a battle. No one can win over a stupid and here there are two super stupid wolves and I am only one smartass human.

I look around and see a Air Hockey machine and Manual Toy Catcher machine in the corner of their gaming room. Wait.. A Toy Catcher machine???

"Who bought this?" I ask as I point towards the machine which is filled with soft toys. "Alpha did. I still remember Daniel challenged Alpha to win a toy from the machine, after hundred of trails Alpha couldn't even catch a hair. Next day we found the machine in here." Drake mildly laughs as he tells me.

No doubt, if their Alpha is childish for sure his commanders are gonna be highly childish and immature than him.

"Alpha says 'All work and no play makes Ryan a dull wolf' So we have gaming zone in every 200 meters in our pack's residential area." Daniel acknowledges me. I keenly observe the Toy Catcher machine, I have never played it before in my life and it looks really fun to play with.

"Give me a coin." I order as I forward my open palm at them. Daniel passes an evil smirk as he hands me a few coins and says "Here, Emo Sauras."

After spending a good 25 minutes and not winning any toy I decide to take a break. These machines are just sucker for coins, I couldn't even catch a toy. Daniel plays instead of me, I see there is small fridge where refreshments are present. I take a lemonade and drink the cold soda.

"What happened to you? Trouble in your paradise?" Drake asks me as he takes a breezer from the fridge. "I am worried about Ryan. He didn't even recognized me today and thought I was a Nurse." I tell him defeatedly.

"Hahah! Why a nurse? Why didn't you tell him that you are his girlfriend?" Drake asks me surprisingly. Now that I think about it I could have said that but I have no picture of us together to prove it. "He called 911 after seeing me. He thought I was an intruder." I tell him crushingly.

Daniel and Drake both start to laugh loudly as they hear my misery. They are so bad. They even convinced Ryan that he belongs to some dinosaur kingdom whereas I couldn't even tell him his real name. And end up being his nurse. Also I washed the bowl and spoon before coming here. Why god why?

"You need to be hot to catch Alpha's attention. Wear push-up bras for the starters." Drake gives his intelligent advice to me. I glare back at him as I squint my eyes in annoyance. "What! Though you are like my sister, doesn't change the fact that I am a man." Drake says while he brush his hair with his fingers.

"You mean I should get hot like the Kardashians, like Kim?" I ask in return. How hot I need to be to catch Hotty's eyes? "Kim who?" Drake asks confusedly.

"Yeah, I know her." Daniel intervenes our conversation as he says nonchalantly "We talked last night on phone, she was like 'Daniel! Oh Daniel I miss you' and all. I was like 'Bitch what! Get a life'."

"Give me her number, is she hot?" Drake eagerly asks Daniel like a kid asking for chocolate. I hate these two. "What non-sense crap is going on!" I breakout in irritation. Daniel can't stop talking shit and Drake can't stop thinking about girls.

"Chill. Once Alpha's wolf will come back, he will remember everything. Who you are and what you did for him when he was sick, so don't lose hope and behave like a good nurse." Drake pats my back as he tell me to be positive.

Yes. Once Ryan's wolf will return he will recognize me that we are mates. And he will also remember what Daniel and Drake told him. I look at these two and smile evilly, I can't wait for Ryan's wolf to come back and beat these bitches to the pulp. He He Ha ha Hey Hey 😈

"But when will his wolf return back to him? And the main question here is how?" I confusedly ask them. They are werewolves, they must know better than me on which things their wolf react or trigger the most.

"I know how." Daniel smiles wickedly as he walks towards us, something tells me that he is the only retard piece on this planet. His new aura screams Danger Danger as he speaks in a thick cloudy voice,

"I got a Plan."

・ิ(•̀.̫•́)・ิ

Short chapter? Yeah that's now its gonna be.

What do you think Daniel's plan is?

Shout out to these lovely readers for showering Alpha with votes ❤️
sanaAnsari430 , shina_styles , EuniceOkeke6 , olamorenikeji1 , SNAngels

Vote to get the next chapter faster.

Here are some memes

V O T E

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro