Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Emara Stone

"I got a plan." 

He got a PLAN!!

But.... he is DANIEL!! 

Rightnow I would take any chance to get hotty's memory back. I would sell souls to the devil if I have to. Even if it's Daniel or Drake's.

I wait for Daniel to reveal his plan but instead, he keeps giving us his evil demonic smile which is really creeping me out. So disturbing.

I carefully notice Daniel, there is an old faded scar on his right side of the jaw which outshines his strong jawline, just like a warrior's. I heard he is the second dangerous animal after Ryan in the pack, I wonder how can a feral wolf be so jovial and negligent. He is like an onion with different layers beneath him, also his personality really stinks too. One cannot guess the depth of his mind, what chemicals might be boiling in there.

"So?" I curiously ask after waiting impatiently to disclose his plan. Daniel raises both his dark eyebrows in confusion as he slowly repeats "Sooo......?" This fucker!!

"So what is the plan, Daniel?" I burst out. His suspense-suspense game is really irritating me.

"Oh! You wanna know now?" Daniel asks innocently. This bitch.

"Yes!" I and Drake answer in unison looking at the retard in front of us.

"Like right now?" Daniel asks surprisingly.

"Yessss!!" I hiss in vex. Is he testing my patience coz I have none?

"Okey so get here." Daniel actions both of us to come closer.

Heads touching heads, we stand close to him like a secret cult. Daniel looks at me then at Drake with a bright ass smile. I can even see his canines peeking out from his lips. He looks like an evil gecko.

I still have this doubt whether I should follow Daniel or not as he is like a blind teacher who is teaching us how to drift and drive... On a mountain... Next to a cliff... While playing the Fast&Furious playlist in the background.

"Damnn! You are so smart, Dino-Sauras." Suddenly Drake praises Daniel while petting his back. Wait! Did I lose a few minutes of my life? I didn't even hear him speak. "What is the plan first?" I ask them confusingly. How come Drake heard him and not me?

"It is too risky to say openly." Drake says while giving a head salute to Daniel. "You are the real bro." Drake again praises Daniel.

WTF!! Did they just mind linked kicking me out from the plan?

These over-grown Godzilla size lizards.

"What the hell is going on?" I burst out in anger. "I am the Luna here. I need to know the plan before you even think of implementing it." I forewarn them. I don't want Ryan to get into any trouble than in he already is.

"Of course Luna. You will get the blueprint of the plan tomorrow. We will execute it in the early morning before any suspicious suspect wakes up. Do not worry the plan is completely non-violent." Daniel informs me while giving an 'I am a good boy' smile. And I couldn't help but somehow believe in him.

"Drakeo, you will get other requirements done before 7. And Emo, I expect you to wake up before 6 to revise through the plan at least once. Alright then. Big day tomorrow, commandos. Rest for now." Daniel infuses us with his authority then start to walk away.

I feel like to smack him the way he called me 'Emo'.

"Where are you going?" I ask Daniel curiously as I see him leaving the room with a camouflaged bag which looks really heavy. "Huh? To the borders. As a Beta I can't leave the territory open for others to walk on, Can I?" 

"But aren't there other werewolves for patrolling the borders?" I ask in confusion. Why he has to personally go there and be vigilant all night? That's when Daniel genuinely smile as he says "Luna, even the largest army is nothing without a good general. And we guard all night so that you can sleep peacefully."

Daniel's words hit me right through the chest. A chief never leaves his army instead he suffers with them and wins with them. The way I see Daniel walkout in glory as a Beta I can say that he loves his job, his people and his Alpha. He can kill and get killed for his pack.

"Come, I'll drop you at Alpha's apartment." Drake offers as he starts to switch off the lights of the gaming room. Now that I notice Drake looks really tired like he has been working all day, maybe Daniel is on the night shift and Drake is on the day shift. "It's fine I can walk. It's just the opposite of this building." I say. 

"I know you can but still I want to." Drake smiles as he actions me to walk first.

I couldn't help but internally smile, I feel more safe and comfortable in Ryan's pack than at my own place. I already feel like they have accepted me as a member of their pack without any biased feelings.

I feel like I belong here.

As I enter Ryan's apartment I walk towards his room and I cautiously open his room's door to peek inside. The first thing I notice is the mild and lucid music engulfed in the darkroom coming from every corner. His broad chest softy swells and falls down with the rhythm of the instrumental music playing in the background. How can someone look so hot even while sleeping? 

My heart glows in happiness as I see Hotty sleeping on his bed comfortably like he is dreaming about unicorns and rainbows. After a good lusty stare, I walk to another room beside Hotty's and sleep there alone. Again.

I wake up early in the morning with the heavy noise of banging on my door. "Wake up blue hair princess." Daniel screams from the outside of my room.

I groan in displeasure after hearing Daniel's voice. The banging on the door gets severe as I don't reply to him. "WAIT A MINUTE." I scream at him as I try to get up and struggle to open both my eyes at the same time.

"What you said? 'Ate a kitten'?" Daniel again screams through the door, this time the urge to punch him makes me get up from the bed, I open the door instantly and ask "What Daniel?"

"Good Morning." Daniel says hyper-excitedly with a bright smile on his face. 

"Fuck you and your morning." Before I could slam the door on his face he blocks it with his leg. Then I noticed that he is wearing sport shoes and track. "I wish I could say you look pretty in the morning but you look like someone chew you and threw you out on the road." Daniel says as he follows me inside my room. 

"That's how girls look in the morning." I tell him sleepily as I fall back on the bed. Talking to him in the morning is like having a hangover.

"Not the ones with whom I slept." He replies. I ignore him completely and close my eyes. Nothing is more important than sleeping for me. 

"I told you to get up before 6 and it's already 6:15. Stand up." Daniel scolds me to which I don't give a fuck. You ain't my daddy.

Suddenly I feel warm air close to my left ear as Daniel whispers softly "Don't you want Alpha back?" I jolt up from my bed as I remember that Ryan has amnesia, he lost his wolf and he doesn't remembers me. And of course, today is the day to execute Daniel's super-secret plan.

Yes, I want Ryan back. The old rude, ruthless Ryan with shitty pickup lines. 

"What's the plan?" I ask Daniel alertly. He smiles at me as he handles me a bunch of papers inside a blue color file. "Read it twice and remember it thoroughly but if by any chance you couldn't, then blend the papers in water and drink it but remember it anyhow."

Bitch what?  Drink papers?

I open the file and the first thing I see is a map of central park. There is a running track surrounding the park in an oval shape. There is an X marked on the path next to a Packaged Water shop. In other pages, exact coordination with longitudes and latitudes are given of the X mark.

Time: 7:05 am

Plot: Jogging 

Requirements: Running shoes, yoga pants, a t-shirt and a pushup bra.

Plan: To follow 3 steps.

1) Take Alpha to the X location.

2) Act tired and thirsty.

3) Make Alpha buy a packaged drinking bottle for you.

What kind of requirements is that? I have to act thirsty for Ryan and ask for water, that's it? By asking for water his wolf will come back?. I turn the page and see the End Credits page.

Planned by Daniel Damison, Extra help from Drake Damison and thanks to Emara Stone for special entry.

What the hell? That's it? I look up and see Daniel walking out of my room "Wait, where are you going? And what is the plan?"

"To wake Alpha. That's all you need to know for now." With saying that Daniel leaves the room. What the hell to learn in this? Maybe its some strategic plan from a werewolf's point of view. I throw the file on bed and get ready for the park. 

After getting ready I walk to the kitchen and make a banana milkshake for all of us. As it says before jogging one must have a nutritious intake. I give one glass to Daniel and Drake as well. "Drakeo is the scapegoat ready?" I hear Daniel ask Drake. Wait? What scapegoat they are talking about?

"Yes, Dino. I-" Drake's head suddenly turns towards the right, I see Hotty walking out from his room wearing a grey t-shirt and track with running shoes. The t-shirt fits his arms so fine that his biceps looks like they are suffocating inside the cloth. His well-built chest is showcased in the front so perfectly that my chest looks tiny in front of his. So hawt!!

"Ryan here is your protein milkshake." I hide my blush as I give him the glass of banana shake. He takes the glass from my hand and suddenly I feel a strong sense of spark running through me where our skin just touched. I instantly look up to see if Hotty felt the sparks too but instead I see a frowning Hotty with a stern face. 

Does he not like my presence? Do I irritate him? Why he is making such a face?

"Its Rhino not Ryan." Hotty speaks grimly. My head immediately turns towards Daniel who is looking like he is holding a big laugh. "Rhino of course." I correct myself. His dark eyes are brooding over me like a lightning cloud. His eyes are throwing high volt power bolts at me and here I feel highly tiny infront of him.

Without giving me any further attention Ryan drinks the shake then leaves the glass on the table. "Lets go Rhino. Jogging is very-" Daniel walks away with Ryan towards the door. I instantly grab Drake's t-shirt from the back which made him halt in his steps. "Who is the scapegoat Drake? I heard you and Daniel talking."

"Chill. Nothing is gonna happen to you. We will be there if things go out of control." Drake assures me as he starts to walk away. I pull his t-shirt back again as I ask "What is Daniel's plan? I demand an answer now or I am not going." I tell Drake in a serious tone. Daniel told that the plan is non-violent but now there is a scapegoat which means he is planning something dangerous.

"Look, Alpha hates harassment especially public sexual harassment of women done by males. And if someone eve teases his own mate just imagine how angry he will get. His wolf will go crazy and will jump on the man and shred him into pieces. So-"

"Have you gone MAD? What if his wolf kills the person.. the scapegoat? And who is this scapegoat anyway?" My pulse in my head burst out in panic as I hear the actual plan of Daniel.

"He is someone Ryan knows from the office. And chill he is a human so if Alpha's wolf will come back he will remember him and not kill him." Drake explains me but I don't buy that shit. This plan is highly risky, I can't let an innocent person get hurt physically. No. No.

"Luna please don't say no. Everything is already planned, even the guy agreed to help us. You are the main key to bring Alpha's wolf so your presence is very important." Drake joins both his hands infront of me as he begs me to go with the plan.

Now I am so confused. I don't know if I should go with them or not. I don't want any trouble but also, I am curious to see if Ryan gets jealous and tries to protect me. And in the curiosity, I told him yes.

As we reach down I see Daniel and Ryan talking as they standing close to a Lexus car. I walk straight towards them and say politely "Daniel! Can I talk to you for a minute?"

Ryan looks at me narrowing his eyes, sometimes I can't really understand what is going on in hotty's mind. "Later. We are getting late." Daniel says as he lifts his hand to glance at his watch pretending to be late.

This motherfucker!!!!

I fist my hand in anger as I feel like to slap the shit out of him and walk away. But I suddenly slow down my steps as I hear Ryan asking Daniel about me. "What is up with her? Why she keeps calling me 'Ryan' and you 'Daniel'?"

"What I had told you about girls?" Daniel asks Ryan be-friendly. After a little thinking, Ryan replies composedly "Bros before Hoes."

"The other thing Rhino." 

"Um... Girls are stupid?"

"Yes. Remember that." Daniel pets on Ryan's shoulder and gets inside the car along with Ryan.

I. AM. GOING. TO. KILL. THIS. MOOTHHERRRFUCCCCKERRRR

I and Drake follow them to the back seat of the car. All the way I was thinking what this motherfucker is teaching Ryan? OMG!! I should have never left Ryan alone with him. What if Daniel likes Ryan? Wait... I have never seen him with a girl.

After reaching the central park, Daniel and Ryan immediately start to jog on the track. I notice there are a few people who appear already-fit, tall and muscular. Werewolves. Others were fatass and senior citizens. Drake said that the pack warriors are all over for safety so I don't have to worry about Ryan's security.

"You have memorized the X, right?" Drake asks me in a low voice as he texts in superfast speed. "Whom are you texting in the early morning?" I ask him as I do the stretching.

"I am just in a good mood so I am texting back all the bitches." Drake smirks at me. I don't know why but by now I should have learned that these dogs are hella weird, why I even ask them questions?

I leave Drake as I start to walk on the running track. I keep looking around the park, birds are flying from one tree to another probably gossiping how fat and sweaty humans are. Leaves of the trees are shining like they are platted in gold as the sun is about to rise above the trees.

The park is full of trees and greenery, no doubt why werewolves love to come here. Ryan's territory is very huge and the irony is I am actually finding peace in here.

Suddenly my phone vibrates, I open the lock and see Daniel's text,

'Scapegoat on position. Subject halfway away.'

I immediately start to run to find the X location. I need to take the position before Ryan arrives. My eyes catch a boy who is sitting behind a table with only 2 bottles of water. The boy looks around 10 or 12 years old, too young to sell bottles. I see the boy is denying the old couple to give any bottle as he looks left and right restlessly. Wait!! Is that the water shop in the plan? The X location? Yes.

Daniel is so dumb. This doesn't even look like a shop. Anyone can tell it's a setup.

I immediately positioned myself on the bench opposite to the water shop and text Daniel,

'I have reached the X location'

Within a few seconds Daniel reply,

'Subject approaching.' 

I immediately start to fake to be tired and take fast breaths as I see Hotty jogging towards me. I start to breathe more heavily as if I was running from an hour. Yes! You can do it Emara. Do it for Hotty.

God Damnn!! His grey t-shirt has now turned into dark grey and stuck to his skin completely as it is drenched in his sweat. His well-built chest bobbles up and down as he continues to run. I see there is a whole group of aunties giggling as they run behind him. I start to clean the imaginary sweat from my forehead as Hotty gets close to me but in an instance, he runs past me ignoring me completely. WTF!!

"Rya-Rhino!!" I call his name loudly. Hotty suddenly turns around as he halts his steps. Yes! He do care for me. Hotty walks towards me and asks as he gasps for air  "What happened to you?" He is worried for me? His chest moves up and down as he quickly takes breath through his mouth. God! His voice sounds so good rightnow. 

Focus!! 

"I am tired. Can you get me a bottle of water?" I ask him innocently as I eye lustily his body drenched in sweat. I knew he was hot but when did he get so fucking hot? 

Hotty looks around for a while I take that moment to stare at his veins popping out from his hands. So fucking hot. He then walks towards the boy across us who is behind the table with just 2 bottles. The boy immediately smiles at Hotty as he sees him approaching him.

"Hey, cutie-pie."

My head turns around in supersonic speed as I hear a familiar voice coming from my back. My eyes bulge out in shock as soon as I see him and scream "YOU!!" He is the scapegoat.

He is wearing a tight purple t-sheet and dark pink yoga pants with the same red highlights. "OH MY JESUS!! Don't tell me I have to flirt with... you." Pinky shrieks in horror. 

I can't believe Drake chose Pinky as the scapegoat for the plan. The fuck why? He is gay. Ohhhh shittt!! I don't want any gay around Hotty. I look back and see Hotty paying to the boy for the bottle. 

I immediately grab Pinky's t-shirt and pull it towards me as I order him "Just hold me or touch me. Do anything. FAST." I can't let this chance go, I want Ryan's wolf back anyhow. I again pull Pinky's purple t-shirt but instead of teasing me, he tries to run away from me as he cries "No. Not you. I can't do this. Get me someone else. I don't even like you."

What the fuck is happening lord!!!

I look back and see Hotty giving one bottle to the old couple who were arguing with the boy before. He is going to turn around soon and here Pinky is doing nothing. I instantly take Pinky's hands and put it on my waist but he tries to push me away "What the hell are you doing Roger?  Molest me!!" I order him.

"No. I don't want to. Please leave me. Help. HELP." Pinky screams miserably. I pull his hands around me as I see Hotty turning around "Roger fast. Hold my waist. Its just acting. C'mon hug me." I whisper scream at Pinky as I see Hotty walking towards us with fierce eyes and stoic face.

"Leave me. I want to go home. Please don't touch me." Pinky starts to whimper miserably, I immediately kick his leg as a signal as I see Hotty approaching us with his cold-dead aura. But Pinky screams in pain as he falls on the ground holding his leg where I just kicked. WTF!!

"What the hell are you doing?" Hotty screams rowdily in a thick voice as he walks towards Pinky and picks him up carefully. "You are a nurse! How can you hurt and harass someone openly?" Hotty snarls at me in anger.

What??!! Why is he scolding me? I was supposed to be the victim here!

Pinky sobs as he hugs Hotty's sexy biceps and says "She tried to touch me. I was so scared. Thank god you came and saved me." He hugs Hotty's biceps tighter.

I fist my hand tight enough to bleed my knuckles as I see the scene before me. Pinky in Hotty's arms. GET YOUR GAY HANDS OFF MY MAN!!

Hotty looks directly into my eyes as he says in a deadly cold tone "If I ever get another complaint of you I'll get your medical license canceled. Remember that." His dark calamitous eyes are telling me how serious he is.

I stand there dumb fold as I see Hotty, my mate comforting Pinky, a gay and giving him the bottle that he had brought for me in the first place.

WHAT THE FUCK JUST HAPPENED!!! Wait where is Daniel?

・ิ(•̀.̫•́)・ิ

A VERY long chapter to compensate for updating this late.
Sowwiee!!(●´ϖ'●)

I read every comment and I am so glad to know that you love the story. A writer is nothing without it's readers. So thank you for waiting patiently for the update.

Special shoutout to these lovely readers for showering Alpha with votes ❤️
Zarah_2621 , @Mpholnnocentia9 , adeleangel11 , ColdWinter- , atlas177777 , perverted_princess

Next update will be soon if I see enough votes on this chapter ;) just kidding :P (No I am not)

Here is a meme

V O T E

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro