49. Wolf Fart

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Emara Stone

"That you are not a nurse, but my girlfriend."

His eyes are static on me, observing my every muscle very keenly. The way his sight is penetrating my skin it feels like he is peeking inside my dark soul to look for answers.

I gulp down nervously knowing that this is probably my last night here, he is surely going to kick me out the way he squints his eyes at me. I hate Drake more than Daniel now. Poopshit.

"Ry-Ryan, I-I" I try to think of any excuse, anything would work rightnow. But the smart-me had to leave me at this moment only. I shutter like a hamster infront of him and all he does is squint his eyes more in a warning.

[Sentence removed because of hate comments]

I hide my face from him as I look down and say "I am sorry. I lied because I thought it was not the right time to introduce you to complicated relationships." I finally confessed to Ryan as lying would just mess more things now that he knows the truth. Half truth.

"Complicated?" Ryan asks confusingly as he raises his perfect eyebrow at me. Great!! Why the hell I added complicated and relationship in one sentence.

"Um... Let's just say we hardly dated for a few days and then things naturally got complicated so we had to...break up." I try to put chapters 27 to 35 in a few words that even sound confusing to me.

"For how many days?" Ryan asks curiously probably processing my previous sentence. "Um... For two days." I say slowly.

I really want to say that we were in a relationship but all the readers laugh at me when I say that, so let's keep it dating.

Ryan looks like he is decoding something as he continuously stares at me. What is he thinking now? "Did you cheat on me?" Ryan asks me suddenly out of nowhere.

"What! NO, never." I shriek in shock. How can he even think of that! I never cheated in an exam how can I do it to him?

"Did I cheat on you then?" Ryan again asks me confusingly. I shake my head in a no as I try to read his expressions. He looks like he is trying to solve some mystery, some Sherlock level mystery.

"Then how things got complicated?" Ryan asks me as he folds his hands on his chest still not backing away from me or the topic. "My family... didn't like you from the start. And I was lil' confused about you and then you got into the accident as Daniel told you." I look away from him as I speak, Daniel told us not to tell Ryan about werewolves rightnow. That's too much to take in for him.

Ryan looks down at me in a critical judging way, probably thinking what kind of girl I am. "But I really like you, Ryan, I mean more than just like. I swear I will never leav-" I stop in midway as I see Ryan running his hands through his hair frustratingly. Oh! He is going to-

"Amara, listen. I am really very sorry, I don't feel like the same way for you in return."

-reject me. Again.

"I feel like people around me are not even honest with me. It's so irritating." Ryan bursts out in anger as he throws his hands in the air and talks loudly "You don't even know how frustrating it is to walk around without any memories. I feel like a dumbfuck sometimes. I don't know whom to talk or trust. I feel so confused all the time. I just- don't know."

I can't even think how lonely he must have been feeling all this time. My poor Hotty.

I don't know what came into my head, I immediately wrap my arms around him from the back as I hear him breaking down. His back muscles instantly get stiff as I hug him tightly "I feel so sorry for what you are going through. Don't overthink, you are not alone."

My hands are holding his hard chest so firmly that I can feel his heartbeats, they are running fast like crazy. "I didn't want to hide it from you. I really love you, Ryan. Believe me. And I will wait for you even if it takes you forever to remember me." I bury my face further in his back as I tell him my true feelings.

Ryan's muscles slowly relax as he hears me silently. He doesn't reply to my words but this time he didn't reject them also. For a good four minutes, we both stand there in his balcony, he looking at the stars and moon, me hugging him from the back, my breast pressed against his back. Nobody said anything. Just enjoying the silence.

Suddenly out of nowhere Ryan breaks the silence as he certainly asks me "My name is Ryan not Rhino, right?" Ohhhh fuckkkkkk! My grip gets lose as I shockingly take a step back from him.

If Ryan thinks we have been lying to him all this time, he will feel cheated on. He will start to maintain distance then hangout with others- NO!

"No! I mean your nickname is Rhino. The official one is Ryan Damison, like the actual one." I tell him calmly. He reacts nothing and silently keeps staring at the bright moon. Moonlight falling on his face makes him look like a prince, a knight. Rhino-Sauras. Haha.

"I'll bring your medicines." I say as I walk away from him to the door, maybe he needs a little time and space to think. Feel.

As I pass through the kitchen I hear the boys talking "My dad and grandpa usually have deadly fart wars from time to time. I remember the last time the whole city had to be excavated, there was famine, death, and suffering. I was kidnapped and questioned in a building for straight three nights. Luckily, I was able to use the deadly farting arts my grandpa taught me. I used my strongest 'Angry wolf fart' and was able to escape. I'm currently still on run since the last 4 years."

What is he speaking? Does he even know what he is speaking??

"Shawn and Mendes, you both can go home now. Alpha is fine." I say as I look for Ryan's med box. Suddenly the other guy bows his head infront of me while he keeps his one hand on the chest. "On behalf of our group 'Meme Team' I want to thank you for taking care of Alpha. I hope we could become great buddies, in future if you ever need any good stuff weed or hash, you can ask anyone in the pack for me. My code name is puff'N'pass. I hope to hear from you soon. Also, I'll give you a discount as you are cute." Shawn smirks at me.

Umm... Okeyyyyyyy!! Is he a dealer of the pack or something? Does he even know that I am Luna?

"Yeah, Ok. I'll remember that. Now you both just reach home safely." I tell them as I drop them by the gate, I immediately close the door before he could offer me his stuff to smell or buy. I take out my phone and call Drake. After a few rings, he picks up, "Drake, why the hell you told Rya- Hello?" I ask him if he was listening to me as the background noises are too much.

"Wanna go to Pochinki?" "The whole world goes there." "Then Mylta?" "Nah, we died last time there."

"Drake? Are you there?" I again ask him. "Hey. Hi. Aye, Wassup." Drake replies hurriedly. "Drake why the hell you told Ryan about me? Are you taking drugs?" I ask him irritably. "What, NO! It's just you were sad this morning, so I thought to tell Alpha about you and him." Drake says hastily.

Now that I think, Drake is really sweet and stupid at the same time. I vibe with him better than Daniel. Daniel is a total loss case. "Where are you anyway?" I ask him as I hear others shouting in the background.

"I am with the Omegas and we're playing PUBG. Ok, bye." Drake hangs up the call. Did he just hang upon me? On the Luna? And that boy was offering drugs to Luna?

I ignore and search for Ryan's med box, let Ryan's wolf come back I'll tell him everything I've been gone through. As I enter his room I see him sitting on his bed's corner holding his head in his hands, like a lost child. Is he having a headache?

"Ryan, your medicines." Ryan slowly turns around, his hair is roughly set on the sides and his eyes are set on me. I offer him his medicines while he stares at me without blinking, looking blatantly at me then slowly down to my clothes.

I suddenly become aware of my attire, I look down to see my creased T-shirt and mid-thigh length shorts. Not too impressive. Is he checking me out??

I should have worn my booty shorts.

Hotty takes the medicines from my hand, I feel sparks running wild on my skin where we touched. "Are you having a headache? Do you want a massage?" I ask him very softly hoping that he would say yes.

He stares at me for a few seconds then slowly nods. Yes, Yess! YES!!!!!!

Without wasting any more seconds I immediately sit by the headboard of Hotty's bed, waiting for him to sit close to me but to my surprise he lies down on the bed and keeps his head on my thigh. FUCK YESSSS! This is even better.

Hotty sleeping on my thighhhh!!!! Oh my goddess, Thank you. Thank you. Muuuaaaahhhhh!

I softly ruffle through his silky hair as I minutely pressure his points on the head. Little sparks and currents run through my fingers everytime I ruffle and play with his hair. If this isn't heaven, I don't know what is. I love you, God. Fucking love you.

"Ryan, how did you know about your name?" I ask him quietly as I carefully massage his head away from his stitches. "I read my report in the hospital today." He says sleepily while yawning. Oh my Lady Gaga, he looks so cuteeee while yawning.

Hotty's cute little snores are making me giggle and happy, I don't know why. I sit there is silence playing with his hair all night and watching him sleep peacefully. I would stroke his hair left and right and sometimes touch his eyebrows and nose. I didn't even realize when the clock struck 2.

Hotty is sleeping like a cat on my lap. I don't want to move or wake him up coz he looks butter cute while sleeping. I sit there in that position all night as there is no way I could sleep with all these sparks running on my skin and seeing Hotty so defenseless.

After a few hours when my back started to pain for continuously sitting in one posture I carefully lift Hotty's head and place it above the pillow. I cover him with a soft blanket and leave his room without making any noise.

I look at the clock, it's already 4:35 in the morning but I am feeling so drowsy that I can't even count till 10. I fall bonelessly on my bed and instantly sleep.

. . .

I wake up coz the sunlight is literally banging on my eyelids to open them.

Why the sun is so loud today!

I wake up with a sore neck and back like I was knocked out last night, I stretch a little and turn to see at the clock.

WTF! It's already 11:50 am.

After freshen up I walk up to Hotty's room and library but both the rooms are empty. Where has he gone? I walk up to the living room and see Daniel sitting with lots of papers and files, "Hey." I greet him as I get settled on the opposite couch with a sandwich on a plate.

"Hey, nice smokey eyes" Daniel smirks as he looks at me. "That's dark circles." I yawn. I just woke up but I still feel tired.

"What are you doing here at this time? Didn't you had nightshift?" I ask him as I stuff my mouth with the sandwich.

"Ahh! Yeahhh! But I have to submit Alpha's documents in the Wolfbare. By the way, do you know Ethan's application got rejected for the AOA?" Daniel says while shuffling through the papers.

"Wha? Whay?" I shocking ask with the sandwich inside my mouth.

"Many Alpha's supported Ryan after the fight and dissed Ethan for his move. No doubt your brother is really strong and his recovery ability is better than any wolf I've ever seen but he gave up in the middle of the fight. AOA not only needs to be the strongest but also be non-beatable. Your brother needs years of practice." Daniel says in a severe tone.

"Oh! Maybe that's why I got Ethan's calls a lot this week." Ethan became really annoying since the fight day, he started texting me emotional things and also ordered me to come back so I blocked him from everywhere but I still get notifications of his calls.

"I don't think so. All the senior Alphas are returning from World Wolf Head Association. Including yours and Ryan's father." Daniels replies.

Oh! Papa is finally coming back. I don't know if I should go to meet him. What if they don't let me come back?

"What are you doing?" I ask Daniel curiously as I see him sticking glue to Ryan's passport size photo. "Filling Alpha's form for the AOA." He says nonchalantly.

"What? Why?" I ask him shockingly. Ryan is not even healed properly. "What if Alpha's memories come back and he kills me for not filling the form," Daniel says as he collects all the papers to leave "See ya at dinner, chica."

. . .

The whole day goes by me taking naps, I waited for Ryan as he was out with Drake to meet his senior pack members. In the evening I helped Dory in making dinner, she really cooks well.

Daniel and Drake again join us for the dinner, I wanted a little time alone with Ryan as we didn't really talk after last night. Ryan didn't even look at me once as he and Daniel are continuously discussing a movie while eating ice cream. When the fuck will Daniel leave?

"Ok, bye. I am leaving." Drake says as he leaves the apartment hurriedly, probably to play PUBG with Omegas. I wait for Daniel to eat his ice cream so I can kick him out of here fast and spend a little time with Ryan. As from the morning, I didn't even get to see him properly.

"Haha yeah! He says she wouldn't get the joke and kills her in the end." Daniel says amusingly. Why the fuck he is not leaving?

I tried to give Daniel hints but in return he winked at me. WTF! Frustration takes over me and I walk away to help Dory in the kitchen. Daniel will surely go to hell someday. Cockblocker.

As I was filling the empty bottles I see Hotty standing up from the table and walking over to me, Oh boy. "Amara."

It's Emara. With an E.

"Hey. Um, I was hoping you could do that again what you did last night. I really slept well after that." Ryan says softly as he super cutely scratches his head while looking at me. Oh my-

"Pffffffffft!!!"

*Cough* *Cough*

Suddenly Daniel spits out his ice cream as he starts to cough miserably. "Stop dying on my table. Get out from here." Dory screams at Daniel who is still coughing.

"Sure, I'll come to your room in a minute." I politely reply Ryan with a smile and walk over to Daniel to give him water. This fucking asshole, he spoiled our moment.

"You both are sleeping together? When did this happen? Why did nobody tell me? When are we getting mini Ryans?" Daniels asks anxiously, Ice cream is dripping from his mouth to chin. Ewwwwww.

"He was talking about massage. And can't you take a hint, get out you dinosaur." I tell him fiercely. "Wow. You seducing Alpha by sexy massages." Daniel purrs sultrily. "GET OUT" I yell at him by force this time. He is really annoying.

"I'll think of a plan by tomorrow, now we gonna get Alpha's wolf sooner." Daniel snickers in happiness. "NO WAY! And why are you still here?" I ask him frustratingly as I look for Ryan's med box.

"Don't worry, this time I will execute it. 100% my responsibility." Daniel says as he happily walks away. "Don't even think." I scream at his back.

I take the med box and walks inside Ryan's room, I am so fucking happy Ryan wants me to massage his head again. Good thing I already slept a lot today so tonight I can lose sleep.

"Ryan, medicines." I speak softly. Ryan gets alert and immediately keeps his phone aside as he turns around to face me. What was he hiding?

Ryan's eyes linger for a second on my chest then drops to my shorts that end till my upper thighs. Is Hotty checking me out openly?

"Thanks." He says as he takes his medicines from my palm. Sparks. Currents. Going south. Getting dangerous. Fuck!

I sit at the headboard of the bed folding my legs as I watch Hotty gulping down his medicines. His Adam's apple bob up and down as he gulps down. The nerves popping out from his neck is turning me the fuck on. Stop it Em, he is just drinking water.

Hotty lies on the bed while keeping his head on my thigh, just like yesterday. But today his hand is touching the side of my thigh like he is holding a pillow. These Fucking sparks are making horny.

I lightly press his forehead as I ruffle through his silky hair. "I had a doubt before that you weren't a nurse." Hotty speaks in a low voice. "Huh! What?" I ask surprisingly.

"I saw some of your... photos in my phone's gallery." Ryan says slowly, very slowly.

OMGGGGGGG!!!! Pictures that I had sent him. Oh-My-Fucking-God. Hotty saw my nudes.

Oh wait!! He even took some of the snaps when we were about to.. .. .. . . . have sex.

Lord, please open up the earth so I can dive into hell. He saw all those pictures.

As I was sitting there in embaressment suddenly Hotty turns his head towards me and asks me in a commanding tone "Why you stopped?" Oh, sorry.

I again start to massage his forehead gently, I think I am still in shock knowing that all this time he had my nudes and was watching them secretly. Oh god! This is so embarrassing.

"Amara, I was thinking of something today."

I think it is the right time to tell him that my name is Emara, not Amara or Emo or Chica. Its Emara, with an E.

"Huh?"

Hotty's hand rubs my side thigh as he perplexedly asks "If your family dislikes me, then don't they dislike you too for staying here with me?" Wow! What a good question! Btw, my family doesn't dislike you, Ryan. They hate you.

"I think they do dislike me at this moment and they have their own reasons for that. But I already made my mind, I won't be leaving you or this place under any circumstance." I say confidently. If I leave, Daniel will try to become the Luna for sure.

"And my name is Emara, not Amara. Its 'E' 'M' 'A' 'R' 'A'." I say specifying every word. "Ohhh!! That's Emara Widany." Ryan says astonishingly. What?

"No! Its just Emara." I correct him. "Jus Emara, really?" Ryan asks innocently. Why he is so fucking cute!

"Its only Emara. That's it. No Jus, no Widany." No Stone, just Emara. Emara Damison.

Hotty doesn't reply anything further, as I noticed him yesterday he seems to fall asleep fast. I gently play with his hair and stroke them softly. I love touching him, playing with his hair, watching him sleep, I am in love with this feeling.

I trace my fingers lower from his hair to the back of his neck slowly. I can feel spiky beard hair infront of his neck which is giving me chills. I want to touch him more. More. I peek to see if he really is sleeping then trace further my fingers to his muscular shoulders to feel them. They are so fucking hard. Hotty's shoulders will always be my weakness.

But again, I want to feel him more. It seems my inner hoe is hungry to touch him. All these sparks are encouraging me to tear off his clothes. I put my hand slowly inside Hotty's t-shirt to feel his rigged back muscles. His muscles feel hard under my touch but his skin feels velvety soft. My hand run through his shoulder blades and-

"Emara."

Fuck!

My hand immediately freezes as I hear my name. My name in Hotty's voice, from Hotty's mouth. He wasn't sleeping!! He was... wide awake. All this time!!!!

He must be thinking that I am a pervert. Oh my gawddd nooooo!! Why me god? Why always me?

I feel him shifting slowly so I immediately withdraw my hand from the inside of his t-shirt as he turns around to face me. His dark eyes are piercing mine gravely as he looks deeper into them. His stoic face shows grave expressions as he says in a raspy voice,

"Emara. Lets date."

(•̀•́)

I am so excited for the next chapter as it's going to be one of my favs 😽😉

Anyway, I got a few offers from other sites for this book, they wanna buy Alpha Ryan. As I am still unemployed so I would love to get paid. Lemme know if you have accepted any such offers.

Less than 10 chapters are remaining, I want to complete this book ASAP so I can start a new one 😈

Shoutout to these many lovely people for showering Alpha with votes❤️ Love you all seriously 😽
Likhikasonu , hopeworld45678 , adamsfaiza78 , Faithx22 , Alexphilantro , jijiebobex7929 , talamahfoud , Sassqueen456 and itsdiana

Oh wait I have more shoutouts to give😽 Chichiiro , sweetsobiya , ArnitaNtombikayise , oluwatamiloreadigun , lailaryane , zuhashaikh7 , sayshhhh and kevalynah

Readers have time to comment 'Update' , 'Where is the update' , 'Why you not updating' but they don't have time to VOTE 👿

So VOTE and you'll see me updating on time 😘😘

Here is a meme

V O T E

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro