50 Hour room pt 2

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"What do you guys want to do now I'm bored," I asked sitting up from where I was previously laying down and playing with my tail. "Can you show us your puppy form? We haven't gotten to see it yet." Gon asked walking over to me. "Sure" 

Killua and gon sat in front of me and I transform into a purplish-black wolf pup. "Woah," Gon said astounded. "That's so cool!" Killua added 

"Thanks," I say telepathically to the two.

"AAHHH!!" The two boys yelled frightened. "What the hell- you're in my head!- what?- ..."

Gon and killua looked at each other and asked simultaneously, "You can hear me? / I can hear you?!" 

I fell on the floor dying of laughter. They are so hilarious, this is the funniest reaction I've ever seen. "You guys are hilarious!" I laughed mentally.

The boys then turn thier attention towards me and started slightly laughing at my comical laughing self. "What are you guys laughing at?" Kurapika asked walking to us. "Just Akari," Killua said.

"I'm assuming you can send telepathic links to others right?" Killua asked me

"Yes."

"Lets mess with leorio and kurapika" He smirked evilly.

"I was thinking the same thing! I beamed in excitement. I then open the link to Kurapika and said very loudly. "WASSUP KURAPIKA!!" He gasped really surprised. "Aww, I was hoping for a better reaction," Killua said disappointedly. "Wait, your both talking to me without moving your mouth... am I just going crazy or are you two talking to me telepathically?" Kurapika asked us a bit confused and concerned for his sanity. "You're crazy," I state trying to stifle my giggles and tune down gons laughing in the link. He just stared at us for a moment then sighed, "Oh ok, your lying" 

He sighed once more and continued on the conversation, "That's your pup form right? I like it." he said patting my head. "Thanks," I said with my tail wagging behind me. "Wanna mess with Leorio now?" Killua asked with an evil smirk on his face, pointing to where leorio is still sitting, listening to music and reading a book.  "You bet!" I reply "Count me in!" Gon added "I want to see how this plays out," Kurapika said.

"Ok so here's my plan," I said mischievously

------

Killua and I creped behind him unnoticed, while kurapika asked him what music he was listening to.  

They continued thier conversation about books and music for a while. Then Killua took the paper plate of shaving cream and slammed it in his face. "WHAT THE HELL?" He screeched in anger as the plate slid down his face.

Killua quickly hid behind the couch, which left my puppy-self, sitting on the backrest of the couch leorio was sitting on.

He spun his head around trying to see who was the person who had pulled this prank on him. I then started to bark in his face "RUFF!-RUFF!-RUFF!-" Leorio fell off the couch and onto the floor in shock. 

Kurapika stopped discussing books and music and asked, "Hey leorio what scared you?"

"Umm... How about the fact that a barking dog threw a shaving creme pie in my face. I mean like how!? And where did it-" He yelled pointing at me as I was still barking.

Leorio abruptly stopped and sat up and looked at Kurapika and jaw dropped when he noticed that he was talking to him with his mouth closed.

Gon walked up to Leorio, covered in blue paint which was realistic enough to make it seem as if he dyed his skin. "Hey, leorio what are you doing on the floor?" gon asked him then directed his attention to where leorios gaze was at which was me. "And what are you pointing at?" He said pretending he could not see me.

"Wha-  what happened to you Gon?! Why is your skin is blue! Cant, you see the random barking dog that just threw a pie at me?!?" Leorio yelled panicked and confused. "What dog? I don't see any animals here." Gon said and sniffed the air to further prove his point. I just barked louder to make leorio more agitated. "Also what do you mean  ''dye my skin'' It's normal. See?" Gon lifted up his sleeve and showed more of his blue-painted skin."

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN NORMAL?!? IT'S BLUE!! AND HOW IS KURAPIKA SPEAKING WITHOUT OPENING HIS MOUTH!??! WHERE DID THIS DOG COME FROM EH??!?!?" Leorio yelled

"Leorio. There. Are. No. Dogs. Here." Gon stated very loud and slow. "And what do you mean? Kurapikas reading a book over there." Gon pointed to an empty chair on the other side of the room. Which is not where kurapika was. Kurapika put on a confused face and started saying telepathically so only leorio can hear, "What does gon mean I'm over there. I'm right here sitting in this chair. And what do you mean his skin is blue? Sure it's tanned but blue? I don't think so. Leorio do you want to see a psychiatrist?" 

Wow, I'm surprised. There really good at acting and nobody has laughed yet.

"NANI?!?" leorio shouted once more. "GON. YOUR SKIN IS UNNATURALLY BLUE. THERE IS A RANDOM PUPPY WHICH THREW  A PIE AT ME AND IS NOW SITTING ON THE BACKREST OF THE COUCH BARKING!! KURAPIKA IS ON THAT COUCH" He pointed at where Kurapika is actually sitting. "AND HE IS SPEAKING WITHOU-" He stopped and gasped in fright when he saw killua walk around the room and through the conversation using rhythm-echo. "THERE ARE SO MANY KILLUAS!!!!" He gasped and screamed while gawking at killuas illusions of himself.

While leorio was distracted by killua I transformed back into my normal form, grabbed the second shaving creme filled plate from behind the couch and slapped it onto his shocked and overwhelmed face.

Before he could see me I turned back, but instead a full grown wolf. Before the plate fell off his face he yelled, "You did it again canine!" assuming correctly that it was me, but not in pup form.

The plate fell off his face once more and he turned around and was greeted by me with a powerful "BARK!"

"AAAAHHHHH OH MY GOOOOOD!!" He screamed like a 4-year-old girl to which everyone broke character and started laughing.

He took a moment to calm down and use his head to think and finally think of the possibility that it was a prank.

"You screamed like a 3-year-old hahaha" Killua laughed, wiping a tear.

I transformed back to my normal form and added, "His expressions were priceless! Especially when he screamed." I laughed with the others.

"Wait for a second... So you guys were pranking me, and acting?" Leorio asked in a deep voice.

"Yup," I said popping the p.

"So... You," he said pointing at me "yes?" I replied giggling at the fact that he needs an explanation and the fact that his face is derpy. "You... Were the puppy and the wolf and you slapped the shaving cream in my face," He asked cleaning his glasses with the edge of his shirt. "Yeah" I replied casually "Well one of them. But I will leave the rest for you to think about in that empty brain of yours" I said smirking.

"Hey!!" He shouted offended.

Haha there teaming up against leorio.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro