19. Kuchi Kuchi Raakama...

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Thanks for all your support... Many are literally worried na what's going to be pragya's punishment for abhi.... I and my buddy Tharuuu_ almost fighted for many hours as she said she knows the answer but later she gives up 😂😂😂😂 knowing my crazy mind...

As of now, Maximum votes 118...
Out of 18 chapters, 9 chapters has crossed 100+ votes in which 6 chapters crossed 110+ votes... Hope it crosses more...

Why not we fix a target... 😂😂😂😂... Don't panic... Just 10 more votes from the maximum votes of 118 ... Not a big deal na... Wanna see 130 once for this story... Next update will be after that only.... 🙈🙈🙈🙈... Or wait until I find time to update next....

How is the chapter title and the chapter pic.??? How many of you liked abhi's kuchi kuchi raakama song in kkb??? I know many got crazy and go gaga like me on seeing tht scene na... Aww... What a song n what a lovely expression... 🙈🙈🙈🙈... My crazy mind brought that as d title for this chapter 😂😂😂😂....

So, shall we go to the chapter without much bak baks... Dedicating this chapter to my silly baby buddy Tharuuu_ and all my 383 followers.... Nice number na 383....

Thanks for the lovely follow up guys... It means a lot to me...

So to shot. 19:

Abhi's pov.: 😂😂😂😂... What's going on here??? Why this fuggy is like this??? She is such a cry baby... Crying for nothing... Seriously is this an issue???

Silly girl... Something has gone in her head for sure... How can she think I will not love her??? Abhi... You have to shower her with more love man... She shouldn't get any doubt ever in her life that she lacks in my love...

What am I going to do with this fuggy?? Just a single day of our marriage... God... what happened to my loving fuggy??? Why is she behaving like this and how am I going to prove that my heart beats only for her???

Why she has so much insecurities??? Why can't she realize that this abhi is madly in love with her and can do anything to make her smile???

Abhi is startled when pragya comes inside in fury and holds his collar tightly in full rage... Abhi blinks his eyes as what has happened now???

Abhi: Fuggyyy... My love... What happened sweet heart??? Did anyone say anything to you??? Wait... Let me go and scold them....

Pragya: Don't say anything about my family Mr. Mehra... They love me more than you do...

Abhi: Oh really!!! No one can near my love for you.... My love is way too precious and greater than anyone else's care and love on you...

Pragya: Love my foot.. what love you are talking about Mr. Abhishekh Mehtra??? Irritating me in our suhagraat, sleeping like kumbakharn without seeing me in the first day of our wedding , ignoring me like im nothing to you, avoiding the food I cooked for you for the first time , neglecting me as if I don't exist in this world... 😡😡😡😡😡...

What do you think of yourself??? Am I looking like a joker??? Who the hell give rights to you to ignore me like this, idiot husband??? How dare you to do like that???? Tell me who Im to you??? 😤😤😤😤😤😤....

Abhi: Hey my darling fuggy... Cool... Cool... Cool down sweetie... See this anger is not at all suiting to you... The pretty smile in your face makes you look very gorgeous and stunning... If the cheeks has a blush, you look so more adorable...

To answer your question who you are??? You are my fuggy darling, my love, my wife, my soulmate , my heart beat and my everything... Why you are having such a doubt sweetie??? Why you think Im not loving you amd why will I ignore you??? Im just teasing and playing with you but you misunderstood me... I love you so much baby...

(Abhi pulls pragya closer and gives a quick peck on her lips... Pragya's heart fluttered and shivered when abhi made a wink at her .. Though pragya is drowning in passion, she composes herself)

Pragya: Don't divert the topic abhi... If you thought Im your love and your wife, you won't do anything like that... I know what all you are doing from morning...

Abhi: Accha... You know everything.... Can I talk something to clear your doubts???

Pragya: Yes go ahead... Im all ears to listen your lies...

Abhi twirls pragya and hugs her tightly and nuzzles her neck... He makes her to sit on his lap .. Abhi holds pragya's waist in his hold and keeps his head on her neck... He gives a small smooching and sensual kiss on pragya's neck and bites her lightly...

Pragya: Ouch... You are hurting me abhi... Its paining...

Abhi: Ahaan... Shall I make it more interesting and loving?? Then you will ask me again and again to do it??

Pragya: Don't divert the topic Mr.... You are trying to seduce me... Your tricks are not going to work on me.... You have forcefully made me to sit in your lap and not at all saying what's the matter... I don't like this a bit at all... 😡😡😡😡

Abhi: my cute little angry bird, I love your anger flaring nose, furious eyes, the red cheeks and the trembling lips... Aww... I want to bite those very badly... Huh... You are killing me and turning me madly...

Pragya: Youuuu... Shameless flirt... Leave me now...

Abhi: Not so easily baby... What you said??? Iv all right to seduce you and flirt with you... Im loving you madly like anything and you too know it pretty well... You are my happiness... Abhi is only for pragya and pragya is the life of abhi... Is that clear???

Im so sorry fuggy, I spoiled your mood in suhagraat... I did it as I don't want anything to interrupt our togetherness and spoil our lovable night... But you poured water in my dreams and made me to sleep on couch...

I didn't sleep a single minute thinking my fuggy will forgive me and comes running to me lately, hug and kiss me and ask me to come and sleep with you... But you kumbakarn ki bachi, slept tightly without showing your face too to me...

In morning, You didn't notice me, I watched you all the time while you dress up and you failed to see Im shameless drooling on you only...

But to say fuggy??? More than the dress you are wearing now, I liked you so much in that thin bathrobe... Oh my god!!!! You are a sexy diva... What a show!!! You just made my morning like anything... 😉😉😉😉😉

Pragya cheeks turns red and she can't control her blush as abhi has watched her while she dressed up... Suddenly, pragya gasps and get shocked....

Pragya: That... That means... You... Watched me...

Abhi: 😂😂😂😂... yup... watched you fully 😉😉😉😉...

Pragya: You are kidding me na...

Abhi: No... Not at all ... Shall I give you a detailed description..

Pragya: No... No... Enough .. Next???

Abhi: After you left I really slept, but you silly girl poured water on me and ran away... Next, I saw you hidingly from upstairs and while working too my eyes is fixed only on you without your knowledge...

But why you vanished when everyone left??? The kids where asking you only??

Pragya doesn't know what to say.... She understands that its her mistake to think abhi is ignoring her... She thought to divert the topic...

Pragya: I left as I thought I will cry as Im going to miss everyone in the orphanage...

Abhi: 😂😂😂😂 seriously.... Why are you going to miss them??? Don't say that you didn't know anything that happened there...

Pragya: Did anything happened in real???

Abhi: Of course... I gave a gift to them on behalf of my fuggy and they will be near you always....

Pragya: What's that??? Tell me please..

Abhi: No... No... I won't... You find it yourself.. Am I forgiven at least now??? Please my cutie darling .... Please... Please.... Don't punish me today too... I can't sleep on couch...

Show some mercy on me na please... I will be a good boy and sleep near you... Just I will hug and kiss if you permit me.... Not more than that until you want .... Please fuggy.... Accept na...

Pragya is dancing inwardly as abhi is very desperate to be with her and loving her so much... But she is not in a mood to forgive him so easily...

Pragya: so you want forgiveness... Im not going to give up until you get proper punishments for the stupid stunts you have mads... Accept my conditions and then I will forgive you for sure...

Abhi kisses pragya's cheeks lovingly: Aww... That's so sweet of you baby... Order me... I will do it...

The love sick abhi doesn't know that pragya is going to put a huge bomb in his life...

The screen shifts to Nikhil who is very furious and breaking all the things in the room with all anger... Nikhil's mother couldn't understand why he is behaving like this and she is way too worried as tanu's whereabouts where unknown to her...

Nikhil's anger rose when his mobile rings and the name itself irritated him to the core...

Nikhil: You idiot... Can't you do a simple thing??? Can't you just kidnap a poor, orphan girl??? You useless fellow... I want her right now... If I miss her, I will kill you...

Person in call: I tried a lot sir... To say the truth, the whole orphanage is completely missing... I heard that they went somewhere... No one knows anything as a big celebrity is involved... A tight security is made and its hard to get any details...

Nikhil fumes: Go to hell... Listen you... Count your days for death... I need her at any cost or get ready to die..

Nikhil cuts the call and throws the phone in frustration... He drinks on and on and his lust on pragya is turning him like a monster...But Nikhil's fate is very bad as he is not aware that he can't near even pragya's shadow too...

All are busy in planning... Bulbul takes the food and keeps it outside abhigya's room and aaliya messages abhi to come out and pick the food... Abhi couldn't understand what's going on.... He picks the food and sees aaliya , bulbul, arjun and purab standing there...

Abhi: what Happened??? Something is fishy... Why food is served directly in our room??? Are we not supposed to come there???

Aaliya stomps abhi's feet: Stupid chottu... Convince your silly, angry wife... You are not permitted to come out before pragya forgives you... Your foods will reach you in time....

Arjun: Abhi... You two are supposed to come out only with happy and smiling faces...

Purab: abhi give up your ego... Fall in chotti's feet and beg for her forgiveness... I just want only your happiness....

Bulbul: Bhai... You have to do something big... Pragya should be completely filled only in your love... All the best bhai...

They wishes abhi and goes... Abhi smiles widely and bolts the door tightly....

Abhi: Fuggy... come let's have our romantic lunch together in our room..

Pragya: You are not forgiven still abhi...

Abhi: Let's talk that matter later... Come on... Im very hungry... I didn't had anything in morning... Even I didn't had my tea too... Don't make you husband to suffer so much...l

Pragya: You are saying as if I eat nicely in morning without you... I was waiting for you to feed you with my hands on our first day but you stupid husband spoiled everything... Even Im very hungry...

Abhi holds his ears: Sorry darling... Come let's do as you wished ... No one is here... Only you and me... You feed and I will feed you...

Abhi sits in the couch and pulls pragya to sit in his lap... Abhi gestures pragya to feed him but abhi is sensually holding her... Its hard for pragya to feed him with such closeness...

Abhi enjoys the food and he too feeds her... Abhi's naughtiness is getting out of control and its hard for pragya to control her blush...

After sometime, Abhi holds pragya's waist and pulls her very closer... Abhi's gaze is making pragya's heart to flutter and their closeness is completely filled with desire and love....

Pragya gasps in shock when abhi sensually kisses her earlobes and slowly sings in her ears " Kuchi kuchi rakaama"... Abhi's husky voice is creating havocs in pragya's body and she is getting completely weak on the closeness and the sensual touches n kisses abhi is giving to her...

But abhi being a spoiler sport always, leaves pragya abruptly... Suddenly, he moves away from pragya and sits in bed ruffling his hairs.. Abhi sighs and closes his eyes to control his hormones... Pragya frowns with abhi's sudden changing behaviour...

Pragya: why not I kill you abhi??? 😡😡😡😡😡... How dare you to leave me just like that??? Always hell adamant to make me upset and irritate me na...

Abhi: Im so sorry fuggy... I did not meant to leave you... When you are with me, Im completely forgetting everything and Im getting out of my senses... You didn't say me your conditions and punishment na...

Pragya murmers: Idiot... 😡😡😡😡... Hell adamant spoiling our romantic moments always... Who the hell ask to remember the stupid punishment and conditions??? Can't he seduce me and make love with me???

Abhi hears it clearly but acts as if nothing he has heard...

Abhi: Fuggy... Did you say anything like seduce and love???

Pragya frowns: Why am I fool to say that???

Abhi: Ya ya you are a genius na... Why will you say like that??? But sweet heart, I can see how are you reacting to my touches...

Pragya: But my stupid hubby is hell adamant to get his punishment na... Then what shall I do???

Abhi: No.... No... My mistake...

Pragya: Time over... You missed the golden opportunity to make love my poor hubby... Get ready for the punishment and promise me you will fulfill all my wishes...

Abhi gasps in shock at his stupidity....

So what's gonna happen next???

What sort of promises did pragya wants from abhi???

Will abhi and pragya's fights ends and will they start their life happily???

Will their life faces any problems because of nikhil, Tanu or the unknown villain....

To know more stay tuned....

As usual a long update with 2500+ words .. No time to proof read .. sorry for typing errors and grammatical mistakes, if any...

Don't forget to cast your votes and pen down your views...

👋👋👋👋👋

Yours buddy,

Crazymahiz

Signing off...

Will be

🔙🔜🔙🔜🔙🔜🔙🔜

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro