29. I'm the medicine to his broken soul...

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

A happy news guys....

" Anything to make her smile" has become my 5th story to cross
20000+ reads... Thank you each and everyone, who have read this story so far and rendering all your support for this story ....

Really it's overwhelming for me that I'm getting this many readers and all your love and support are my real energy boosters which can help me to get rid of all the odds and my ill health too....

I'm really straining a lot to give each and every chapter of all my stories in the likable manner and thank you everyone for supporting me and waiting patiently for the updates too ..
Sorry again, I couldn't give daily updates as Im dealing with 10 stories and thanks for being supportive and patiently waiting for my stories....

A quick statistics of this story:

Anything to make her smile...

No. Of chapters written: 28

Total chapters: 50

Total reads: 20,700+ reads

Total votes: 3,700+ votes

Max. Votes in a single chapter:
142 votes....

Now to shot. 29 without further adieu:

Abhi is gelling up his hair wearing a classy and stylish suit which his fuggy has brought for him when she went for shopping... His lips curved to a bright smile on seeing his fuggy coming out wearing a floral long gown....

Abhi is completely mesmerized looking at seeing his fuggy who is looking no less than an angel.... Her innocent look, her pretty smile, her blushy cheeks and her mesmerizing eyes are making her look like a diva...

Abhi scans Pragya from top to bottom... Pragya is quite nervous and is way too tensed to know whether abhi likes her looks or not...

Pragya: Abhi... Why are you staring at me like this??? Am I looking nice or not... Say something abhi ... See you are making me tensed a lot...

Abhi pulls Pragya closer and twirls her and holds her by waist... He looks intensely into her eyes which makes Pragya to stumble and a blushy smile makes her not to look at the strong gaze of her husband...

Abhi pecks on her forehead and hugs her tightly... He didn't say anything to Pragya, but his hold on his fuggy is strong yet soft as if he is holding his life...

Pragya feels the warmth of her husband and what she feels at the moment is that no one is blessed and lucky to be like her... It's like a dream come true moment for her...

Pragya: Abhiii....

Abhi: hmmm....

Pragya: Are we going to stay like this Abhi or you going to take me out to give me the surprise...

Abhi: Seriously saying, I don't want to go anywhere now... I just want to be with you like this and cherish this moment forever... Anyways, I don't want to make the queen to feel bad na without giving the surprise... So, lets move...

Pragya frowns: Who is this queen you are talking about Abhi???

Abhi: 😂😂😂😂 you don't know... Its you my jealousy and possessive queen, my darling wife, Pragya Abhishek mehra... You are the queen of my heart Fuggy and Im very happy to say that Im your slave, my highness...

Pragya kisses suddenly in Abhi's cheeks and gave a quick peck on abhi's lips and turns her back and closes her face with a blushy smile on her face...

Abhi chuckles on seeing his wife's cute antics... He holds Pragya's waist sensually and bites her ear lobes and whispers huskily...

Abhi: Fuggy darling... Please don't do this to me na... Its getting very hard for me to control myself... Before my mood changes, shall we go out and dont blame me that I didn't give you the surprise if I lose my control....

Pragya blushes and nods her head as yes... Abhi makes Pragya to walk ahead and he checks his room properly and asks his security men to be very careful and take proper care of dadi and dasi...

Just when the lift door of Abhi and Pragya closes, Nikhil walks off from his room holding a stylish lady.... The lift door opens in the floor where nikhil is standing outside with Abhigya are inside...

But the sudden phone call made nikhil to halt in his steps and Abhi too didn't see nikhil as he is busy in romancing his fuggy... They come out and drives the car to the surprise place....

Abhi takes Pragya to the world's largest shopping mall, the Dubai mall... Pragya is awestruck to see such a huge mall... She squeals like a little kid on seeing the underwater zoo and the dancing water fountain in awe and it really makes Pragya to giggle like a kid....

Pragya didn't even blink her eyes on seeing the colourful, water fountain which dances to the rhythm of the songs played.... Abhi admires his fuggy's amuzement filled face and he records all his fuggy's antics in his mobile to cherish for life long....

Pragya starts to stare at the world tallest building, the burj khalifa without blinking her eyes.... She lifts her head up and up to see the tallest building fully and she tries harder to see its top...

Abhi gasps in shock when pragya jumps on his back to see the building.... She pouts harder as however hard she tried, pragya couldn't able to watch the building fully from the ground....

Abhi chuckles on seeing his innocent wife's cute and funny acts and pragya glares at abhi angrily on seeing abhi's teasing smile .... Abhi pulls pragya's cheeks lovingly making pragya to smile....

Abhi: What are you doing fuggy??? You are behaving like a small kid...

Pragya: Say whatever you want... Abhi... What a tall building na... We can't see the top na... Please please... Can we take a selfie near this tall tower at least??? I want to show to dadi and dasi...

Abhi: You just want to take a selfie... Unbelievable... I planned to take you there ... To the top floor too as you wish and we can see the whole city from there ...

Pragya's eyes widens in surprise: whatt... 😨😨😨😨... Really... Can we go and see that???

Abhi: Yes of course my love... We are not only going there... We are going to dine in there and my queen is going to spend her night in the classy honeymoon suite over there....

Pragya can't believe what abhi said... She is really surprised and she enjoys every moment spend with her husband.... Pragya is way too thrilled to see the tallest building from inside and cherishes the moments happily with her lovely husband beside him....

Pragya's pov :

Lucky is the girl who is blessed to have a caring and lovely husband .. For an orphan like me, marriage is an impossible thing...

All my life, I dreamt to have a person who loves me dearly but I always have a strong and hurted feeling that orphans like me are not blessed and luçky enough to get such happiness....

Whenever I read fantasy stories, I used to laugh on reading the prince charming, happily ever after and all... But God has blessed a poor orphan like me with the dreamy and unbelievable fairly tale life....

I don't find words to explain the love and care which my abhi has on me... Still I couldn't believe that I got married to him and living a happy life with him...

God has blessed me too much that he not only give my abhi to me but also the family which has all my loved ones...

Im feeling that all my years of darkness and loneliness has vanished in thin air with the love abhi has on me and Im feeling that no one is lucky like me to have this blessed life....

My abhi is always a surprise package... He surprised me by taking me to my dream city and taken me to all the important places.... There too he gave me the variety of surprises ...

His intense and deep love on me is making me to melt completely to him and Im trying really really very hard to make my Abhi happy and to give him all happiness with all my might which he forgets in his life after the bitter incident....

Im praying to God that none should put black eye on our happy life and I wish that no one should come as shautans in our life....

I also don't want the lusty monster, my abhi's biological father to come ever before my abhi's eyes making him upset or take any drastic steps as it happened spoiling all the happiness...

I still cant come out from the bitter scene that happened during our trip... We are spending our happy time in the city of dreams... Abhi made it sure that all are happy to be the fullest and he fufills all their wishes....

Abhi took all of us to the world famous gold souq and gifted everyone with the precious and classy gold jewels... Much to my displeasure, abhi has adored me with many jewels...

After the shopping we  came out happily, but all of a sudden abhi grits his teeth in anger... He is hell furious and his eyes become dark in full rage as if his looks will kill the person standing before him....

His grip on me gets tightened and I felt that the inner monster in abhi has popped out all of a sudden on seeing him.... I cant explain the moment and Im really scared to see the darker side of my abhi....

I know pretty well that its all because of the lusty monster who came before us with a nasty smirk in his face... All I can see is that abhi want to rip him into pieces....

No one in the family knows that we met him over there as abhi has sent them earlier wanting to spend some private time with me.... The nasty encounter made Abhi to get upset a lot ....

If abhi's security guards didnt handle the situation well, the moment has turned out to be ugly and very bad enough... The words spoken by the disgusting man hurted both of us to the core...

Abhi is sweating very hard and he is not in his senses too.... He keeps on getting angry and his breaths are getting uneven.... Though I took abhi from there forcibly, I couldn't control the fire penetrating in him....

I know pretty well that abhi is reacting like this because of his helplessness...  His blood is boiling in full rage to kill him... But I know pretty well that how much abhi is broken inside on hearing those words from his father....

All I can see is my abhi's vulnerable and inner broken state.... His immense love on me is clearly visible in his anger... I want to make abhi to forget everything....

I don't want anything to spoil our happiness and I don't want our happy trip to end up in a bad condition....

I know what I have to do... Only I can be the best medicine to my abhi's broken soul and I know pretty well that anything other than our love can make my abhi to come out of the bitter and ugly things happened....

Even in the worst time too abhi is not in a mood to hurt me at all... He is reluctant even to touch me as he fears that he will badly hurt me due to his anger and frustration and the burning fire inside him....

But I want to do that to make my abhi to get out from this pain... Im hell adamant to make my abhi happy and I know that in whatever situation may be, my abhi wont hurt me at any cost....

My intense love on my abhi controls his anger and I understand how vulnerable my Abhi is at that time... Though its a different way of emoting our feelings and making love, I clearly finds that abhi's anger, frustrations, pain, bitterness subsidies because of our love making...

Abhi's smile and happiness is enough for me... He has done a lot to me and he has bring a lot of happiness in my life... Im praying to god to keep him happy always and Im ready to be the medicines to his broken soul always...

Abhi snaps his fingers before pragya and brought her back to earth....

Abhi: Hello madam ji.... Come back to earth... Where are you flying haan... Without looking at your hot and handsome husband, what are you dreaming haan....

Hey fuggy... Without answering my question what are you searching girl???

Pragya: hmm... You said na abhi... Hot and handsome.... Im searching who is that.... (With a teasing and naughty smile in her face)

Abhi's eyes popped out: Whaatttt.... Come again... What did you said... Repeat that... Didn't you find me hot and handsome.... Oh god.... 😱😱😱😱... What's this situation you have pushed me into???

All girls are ready to attack me and many are longing to have a glimpse of me.... But my darling wife is not finding me hot and handsome.... 😞😞😞😞😞

Pragya: 😂😂😂😂 drama king... Im not finding you hot and handsome  because I always find you loving and caring....

Abhi: Sounds cheesy.... But I love these words a lot...

Pragya: Ahaan... Love to talk cheesy to make my husband happy...

Abhi: You can make your husband happy in other ways too madam....

Pragya: Seriously abhi... You want to do it again....

Abhi: Why not??? When my wife is hell adamant in  seducing me like this, how will I get satisfied.... I'm ready to do it again and again...

Pragya blushes very hard on seeing how intimately they are covered inside the duvets... The room starts to fill with their love and love only....

Its the last day of the trip...

Purab and bulbul, Arjun and aaliya, dadi and dasi are seated in abhigya's honeymoon suite to settle down their silly and kiddish fight again....

Aaliya: These two have started to eat our heads again.... Huh... Don't know when these two are going to grow up....

Arjun: Aalu... I'm scared out of hell.... We are being here to give judgement to their silly challenge.... God has to save us today...

Purab: ya ajju bhai... We have to give genuine answer to them... No one should get hurted.... Really its going to be tough thing for us...

Bulbul: But we have to give one answer na.... Dont know what these silly love birds are upto now....

All are tensed and sitting nervously  waiting for abhi and pragya to come out... Abhi and pragya are in a mission to prove that whose love is the best...

They were fighting for who loves more and they wishes to prove their love in their simple guesture to every one ..

The door creaks open... Abhi and pragya comes out from the opposite sides.... Everyone's jaws dropped on seeing the sight there.... No one expects that abhi and pragya will choose a simple thing to prove their love....

All they could see is that the intense love of abhi and pragya on each other and everyone's eyes welled up with happy tears in their faces ....

So what has happened???

What did Abhi and pragya did to prove their love is the best????

What are the bitter words said by abhi's father????

What is going to happen in abhi and pragya's life after this????

Will Tanu and nikhil meet abhigya before their trip ends????

Keep guessing and stay tuned....

Given a long update as usual....

Words used: 2650+

Cast your votes and pen down your views....

Sorry for errors and mistakes, if any....

👋👋👋👋👋👋👋

Yours buddy,

Crazymahiz

Signing off...

Will be

🔙🔜🔙🔜🔙🔜🔙🔜

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro