30. Dare to go, without my permission...

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Thanks for the love and support...

Sorry for being late...

Today we are entering the 30th chapter.... 20 more shots to go.... From next chapter onwards, the smooth and happy journey is going to take a rollercoaster ride...

The villains gonna come in full swing... Their encounters with the lovely family of abhigya and how abhi and pragya gonna face all these trouble  together and how abhi is going to do anything to bring smile in his fuggy's face...

Till now, no one asked me what is pragya doing (working) before she marries abhi... Only SanthiBhemala asked me this doubt in the last chapter....

What is pragya's profession???
Any guesses???

Pragya's profession is completely going to be a surprise to everyone and its going to do a drastic thing on her encounter with the villains...

😂😂😂😂.. Did I give work to your brains in the starting itself???

Admit it genuinely... How many of you scolded me???

How many of you pulled your hairs and bite your nails scolding me for giving a cliffy thing in starting itself???

😂😂😂... Chill up guys.... Smile brightly....

A shocking and unbelievable news....

Look down....

600+ followers that too for me... Unbelievable na... 😂😂😂😂... All are having golden heart to follow a silly, crazy girl like me....

Thanks to all those lovely souls who are following this crazy girl mahii and supporting me in all my stories....

Dedicating this chapter to all my
600+ followers...

Now to shot. 30:

Dadi, Dasi, Arjun and aaliya, purab and bulbul are sitting tensedly in the honeymoon suite of abhi and pragya to settle their silly fight... They have to give judgement to abhi and pragya that whose love is more and best than the other....

Dasi: Didi... Do you have any idea what this pragya and abhi are upto??? Im scared didi.... We should not hurt both of them but we should give genuine answer to them na....

Dadi: That's the thing bothering me too indu... I don't want this silly thing to make any rift between our lovely children... They should be together like this always and smile brightly and live a happy life...

Aaliya: Uffo... Dadi... Why too much senti and all??? Just relax and chill up... Chottu will feel bad if you feel like this...

No one can separate our abhi and pragya... They are made for each other and their love will protect them from any odds...

Bulbul: Haan dadi... No one can do anything to them as their love will keep them united always...

Purab: But these two are becoming naughty too much these days... Huh... Unbelievable guys...

Arjun: Yeah... Will anyone believe that the arrogant, shrewd,  thick headed, short tempered business magnet Abhishek Prem mehra behaving like a love sick teenager...

Huh... Their craziness and naughtiness is going beyond limits... But I love this changes in abhi  a lot and all thanks to our pragya...

While they were talking and discussing about how to give answer to them and also trying to figure out what these two gonna do, the door of the closet and the nearby room which is in the opposite side creaks open at the same time...

Everyone gasps in shock to see how abhi and pragya conveyed their love on each other by a simple thing.... Everyone had happy tears on seeing them  and all prayed for their happy lives...

Abhi and pragya are staring at each other with full of love and genuine happiness inside their hearts... They didn't even blink their eyes and a happy smile creep in both their lips as they no more need anyone's judgement at all...

Abhi is admiring his fuggy who is wearing a full sleeved black top  (which has the image of abhi with his memerizing, breath taking smile) and a long floral skirt proving him that how much she loves him....

Pragya is simply drooling shamelessly on her handsome husband who is sinfully looking way too hot in the tight fit white t-shirt (which has a full image of pragya in his favourite blue anarkali with a smile in her face) and fitted blue jean indirectly telling abhi that he is his life...

All coughs to bring abhi and pragya down to earth who are flying uncontrollably to an unique land to romance each other... Dadi and dasi blesses abhigya and moves out to their room...

Aaliya and bulbul showed thumbs up to them and they whispered something in pragya's ears making her to blush uncontrollably... They too goes out to give privacy to the newly weds...

But the two dumbo men Purab and Arjun acts as a spoil sport and drags abhi aside making abhi to fume in anger for not allowing him to romance his fuggy....

Abhi: 😠😠😠😠 What the hell is your problem??? Why you two are dragging me like this??? You guys always have a doubt na why I love my dadi, dasi, aaliya di and bulbul more than you two...

Because they have some sense and not like you who are hell adamant to interrupt my romance ands spoil my mood...

Arjun: Hey abhi... Don't think like that... We just want to appreciate you... You did it man... What a brilliant idea... Okay okay... Cool cool... We are leaving in half an hour na...

Purab: All done as you said abhi... So, everything to be done as you planned right...

Abhi smirks: A small correction... We are leaving after two hours only...

Arjun/ purab (shouts) : whaatttttt....

Abhi: what why you two are shouting like this... Just go away before I throw you two out... I have given you a mission to make me as uncle soon na... Go and concentrate in that... I will come only after
2 hours and change the plan according to that... Is that clear???

Before purab and arjun understand what's cooking in abhi's mind, they were thrown out by abhi as he cant wait anymore to romance his fuggy and placed a big card of "Don't disturb..." Outside his room...

After two hours,

All were heading towards the mountain trip to the jais mountain... When the car is stepping ahead to climb the mountain, abhi, purab and Arjun starts to grin widely and abhi asks the driver to stop the car...

Abhi: so jiju and purab.. Shall we proceed to do what we planned...  Definitely, Im going to win...

Arjun/ purab: Lets see who wins... Come let's move... Its getting late and we shall start our race soon as we planned...

Pragya: What's going on here??? Can anyone explain me...

Abhi: Nothing fuggy... Its our long term wish to drive in bike in this hilly area... So, we planned for a bike race that's all...

All the ladies eyes popped out and they were hell angry on the dangerous stunts these men are going to do and that too without askinh permission from them...

Pragya: Alright then... Im also coming with you abhi...

Abhi: Whatttt.... Fuggy are you mad??? Im not allowing to do any dangerous stunts and how can you expect me to take you along with me... This is not done...

Pragya: Then no one is stepping out from this car without my prior permission... Ajju Bhai and puru bhai, if you two step out, forget that you two don't have a sister...

Aaliya and bulbul laughs as how smartly pragya has trapped their husbands making their mouth to shut completely...

Pragya: So, Mr. Mehra... If you wish, we can do the race as you planned... What say??? I too love to drive on the hilly area...

Haan.... Don't blame anyone if something happen to me as I badly drives bike... I wish to do this on my own will... Shall we proceed my daring husband???

Abhi grits his teeth in anger as his fuggy has put a big lock to his mouth... He is sulking as his wish is not at all fulfilled... Pragya makes a sheepish smile and touches abhi sensually making abhi's eyes to pop out...

Abhi's anger roses on seeing his fuggy's teasing smile and he badly wants to punish those naughty lips for making fun of him and enjoying at his expense ... But he stays calm as everyone are there around them....

It was a different experience for everyone... The cold breeze in the mountain sets the romantic mood of the night.... The camps they set up before bonfire added to the mood very brilliantly along with the moonlight which adds tunes to the rhythm of the cold breeze...

Rather than the luxurious bed and comfortable rooms, this set up is liked by everyone and the couples enjoyed a lot by having bbq dinner followed by a lot of fun games, romance  and teasings too...

The odd one out there is definitely the newly weds abhi and pragya, who are sitting afar throwing daggers at each other... All knows that their silly fights will end in sometime and they will patch up very easily....

All retired to their tents, leaving abhi and pragya alone giving them the much needed privacy in the lonely night ... Abhi sees his fuggy is trembling in the cold as she is not wearing the sweaters...

Abhi feels horrified as he can't see his fuggy getting sick and he rushes and hugs her tightly to give her the much needed warmth... Pragya too reciprocates it forgetting the fight they had and only their love and care stands ahead than anything...

Abhi scoops pragya in his arms and gets inside the tent to show his fuggy how much he loves her... He keeps on saying "oh, I love you yaar" all the night through his actions...

Everyone started off in morning and the men took the ladies to do all the shoppings they wished for as they are returning that night to their place... Abhi keeps the security really tight as he doesn't want anyone to ruin their happiness...

In the distance, a man is eyeing Aaliya with full of lust and the way her husband Arjun holds her boils his nerves to the core... He eyes abhi with full of hatred and his eyes fixed on the natural beauty Pragya which starts to lust her very madly...

Nikhil is highly irritated as his sister Tanu keeps on calling him saying that, she can't stay à minute too with the old monster as he is torching her to the hell...

Nikhil is literally annoyed of his sister's bickerings but he has no choice left than to go and set Tanu free as she is the golden goose who brings money and richness to him...

Nikhil really feels bad on seeing Tanu being tortured like this and she is looking very pale as if she has lost all the energy... Nikhil begs the old man to leave tanu but he agrees to send Tanu only on the condition that she has to entertain him on weekends...

Nikhil and Tanu agreed to the condition as they have no choice left knowing very well that he will make their life living hell because of his influence...

Its just a miss that nikhil and tanu has not spotted abhi and pragya who came to do their final shopping and dining together in a classy restaurant... As they are very cozy and romancing, no one notices that their sautans are only a step near them...

Finally, the trip ended way too beautifully and happily making everyone to cherish and remember the happy times they had... All are happily chit chatting as the private jet takes off to the destination...

Abhi: Fuggy... My love... My heart beat... Abhi's soulmate ... My darling wife pragya... Did you like this trip??? Did your hubby made you to smile???

Pragya:  Of course.. pragya ki jaan... Hey why are you looking at me like that... Only you know to talk cheesy... I too know how to talk to my hubby romantically and sensually too...

Abhi: Wah... Wah... What an improvement... I love this change in you sweetheart... Fuggy... Im very much excited as you are going to step into our house officially as my wife...

You have a surprise in our bedroom fuggy... I hope you will love it.... Haan... Now itself Im telling, don't boss me saying that you have to go and do kitchen works and I have to go to office, blah blahs okay...

Pragya: Then... What else we will do other than that...

Abhi chuckles on seeing his innocent beauty and he pulls pragya closer and starts to give slow smooches on her lips... He slowly deepened the kiss pouring his love and indirectly telling his fuggy that this the only thing, he wished to do....

Purab and bulbul bids adieu to everyone and they proceed to their flat... The mehras drives to the mighty Mehra mansion after half a month...

Dadi and dasi, Arjun and aaliya reached the mansion first as abhi and pragya came in another car... As wished by pragya, abhi took pragya to the home set up for the orphan children and they gave them the gifts which they brought for them...

Abhi showed his office building on their way to home making pragya to get astonished and she appreciates abhi for ruling such a mighty Enterprise...

Abhi is smiling showing all his teeth as he likes his fuggy's appreciation a lot... He feels that his mother is blessing him through his fuggy and feeling proud of his achievements...

Abhi and pragya are smiling and chit chatting way too happily as they neared the mehra mansion not aware of the fact that they are going to bear a big shock which is coming up on their way with open arms...

Pragya's eyes welled up as they entered the Mehra mansion... Abhi understands that pragya is feeling emotional as this is the first time they are stepping inside their manison after their marriage...

Abhi cups pragya's face and wiped her tears.... He holds pragya's hand tightly assuring her that she is the only one to step inside the house as his wife and she is only ruling all their hearts...

Abhi: So, shall we step inside...
I, Abhishek prem Mehra, whole heartedly welcome the queen of my heart, my sweet wife, my soulmate to step inside our house with a bright smile and happiness...

I assure you that all here will obey your orders and will be at your service all the time... Your happiness means a lot to everyone here...

I want to hear  only your happy laughter echoing fully in this house... I request you to do the honours madam....

Abhi bows dramatically and opens the car door... He lends hands to pragya but before pragya keeps her legs in the floor, abhi scoops her in his arms and walks ahead...

Abhi makes pragya to stand outside the house... He holds his fuggy's hand lovingly and kisses her forehead....

Abhi: Welcome home Mrs. pragya Abhishek mehra... So, shall we step inside together...

Pragya nods her head happily... Abhi and pragya entwins their hands and lifts their right legs to step inside their mansion to start a new beginning of their life...

But...

Abhi and pragya gasps in shock as they didn't expect such a thing is waiting for them... They were startled on hearing the yelling voice and they frozes in shock as they are banned to enter their own house...

So, what's going to happen next???

Who is stopping pragya and abhi and where is dadi, dasi, arjun andaaliya???

What is the surprise abhi planned for pragya???

Who is lusting pragya ànd aaliya and why he is hating abhi the most???

How pragya gonna make a face off with the villains???

What is abhi's father, nikhil and tanu are upto???

Keep guessing and stay tuned...

As usual given a long update of 2700+ words...

Sorry, if there is any typing errors and grammatical mistakes, if any..  I have not proof read...

Cast your votes and pen down your reviews and views without fail...

👋👋👋👋👋👋

Yours cliffy buddy,

Crazymahiz

Signing off...

Will be

🔙🔜🔙🔜🔙🔜🔙🔜

Sayanora...

Have a smiling and happy day....

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro