31. Two bodies.. One soul... One heart beat....

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

" Two souls with a single thought... Two hearts with a single beat... This is the top most and sweet secret of a happy and successful marriage... "

"Marriage is not a reason to feel love... Its a choice and commitment to show how you love your spouse madly and unconditionally all your life... "

"Happy marriages never ends by marrying the person you love the most... But the real happiness of marriage is to show and prove your love till your last breath... "

Abhi and Pragya are beaming in joy, as they are entering the Mehra Mansion as married couples... The way Abhi welcomes Pragya is making her to feel that she is the most blessed girl in this whole universe...

Abhi: Welcome home my queen... Your slave is ready to serve you with all his might and can do anything to make you smile always... Do the honors and fill our lives with your love and love only....

Pragya smiles: Its my pleasure to do the honours my jaan... It's a dream come moment for me to step into our home holding your hands... Thanks for the dramatic welcome my husband... Love you .. love you so so much...

Abhiiiii... Im super duper excited... Lets get inside soon... I just cant wait... Im very much eager to know what surprise you are going to give me... Dont waste the time abhi... Come lets go inside...

Abhi: 😂😂😂😂 Silly fuggy... Always behaving like a little kid... Grow up girl... You are Abhishek mehra's wife remember that... You don't have a bit of patience too...

Pragya pouts while abhi chuckles and kisses her pout... He entwins his hands with her hands and hugs her tightly... He kisses her forehead with a bright smile...

Abhi and Pragya rings the bell and the door gets opened... They were about to step inside the house happily together but the loud voice of dadi startled them to the core....

Dadi; Stop right over there pragya... Not a step inside the house...

Pragya gasps in shock and her heart feels a horrific pain making it to bleed a lot.... She admonishes that the world beneath her is stumblimg on her feet and she can't tolerate that such harsh welcome by dadi...

While pragya is sulking in her misery and her eyes are threatening her very hard as any time she can broke down completely.... She feels suffocated and her breaths starts to get uneven....

Pragya suddenly gets the needed warmth and comfort from the man who has become her life, who has brought happiness in her darker and lonely life, who is the reason for her to live her life worth for...

The way abhi holds her is conveying pragya that he is there for her always whatever the situation may be.... Abhi pats pragya's back and gestures her to realx and calm down and not to get stressed...

Though abhi consoles pragya, he is highly annoyed and irritated the most with the dramas happening in front of his house... He is hell furious but he is controlling himself not to lose his temper to his dadi...

Abhi: what nonsense is this... Dadi... Just don't irritate us... Dasi, aaliya di, jiju why you all are staying quiet... Huh... Impossible... Pragya... Come lets get inside... Let me see what happens...

Dadi: Stop right there.... Not a step inside the house....

Abhi is hell furious and anger is flaring inside him : What the hell is happening here??? Do you all forget who she is ... Have you all lost all your memory... She is the bahu of this house and abhi's queen...

She has every right to step inside this damn house.... No one can dare to say anything to my wife... Let me see who the hell dare to mess up with Abhishek Mehra... If any has the guts means stop Pragya Abhishek Mehra from entering this house....

Come in fuggy... If you are not allowed to get inside, no one is allowed to be in this house... This is our house and let me see who stops us.....

Abhi is way too furious as pragya is trembling in fear and her eyes sheds the tears which abhi hates the most... Abhi wipes the tears and holds pragya's hands tightly and about to step inside the house but is stopped by dadi again..

Dadi: Abhi beta... Just calm down... I want my bahu to step inside the house in an auspicious time with all the welcoming rituals.... Nothing like as you think beta...

Aaliya: Haan abhi... Not only for you, pragya is also precious to us... So stop showing tantrums and wait for sometime.... please....

Abhi is highly irritated and bangs his fists hardly and trashes the flower vase in the entrance with a big thud breaking into trillion pieces... All gasps in shock and worried to face abhi's wrath....

Abhi is not in a mentality to think anything at the moment... He feels dejected and is hell angry as his family has insulted his wife, his soulmate very badly... He is highly annoyed as none welcomed her grandly but making his wife to stand outside saying some silly reasons...

Abhi walks out angrily and kicks all the flower pots kept aside.... All are stunned to see abhi's anger and pragya doesn't know how to react too....

Dadi: Sorry beta... Before I complete to say what's the matter, abhi stopped me and got angry... Sorry if I hurt you .. Please forgive me beta...

Dadi folds her hands before pragya asking for apology but she hurries and stops dadi from doing so...

Pragya: What's this dadi... Don't ask sorry and all... I understand why you said so... No problem dadi...

Arjun: We expected one thing... But all is happening the opposite... Abhi is way too furious and he won't get inside the house and he will hurt himself for sure.... We want you two to step inside the house in the correct time... Alas... A reverse happened...

Aaliya: Pragya... Go and cool down your angry bird... Only you can tame him... Please Bring him soon na... I want you two to step inside happily...

Pragya consoles them and assures all that she will bring abhi at correct time and that too with a smiling face... She moves in search of abhi... Abhi is fuming in anger and is plucking the leaves of the tree in the garden with fury...

He sits with a big thud in the garden swing startling the swing too to tremble in fear.... Abhi calms down as pragya hugs him from back and ruffles his hair...

Pragya: Calm down abhi... You are my sweet darling hubby na... Come on cheer up and give me your awesome smile... Please my jaan na... Come lets get inside... All are worrying na...

Abhi: Im not coming anywhere fuggy... How can they??? How can they hurt you fuggy??? You are my life fuggy and you are my precious possession...

How can they insult you like this.... This is not acceptable... Come lets go and stay in hotel.... Im not stepping inside the house where my wife is not respected....

Pragya: Please abhi... Just calm down... Nothing like you think has happened... All want to welcome me inside in the auspicious time... So onlyyyy...

Abhi: Don't support them fuggy... Still you are favouring them only na... I'm not coming inside and don't try to change my mood too... We are going to stay outside only....

Pragya yells: Then hear it Mr. Mehra... Im not coming anywhere leaving my house.... You are coming right now with me... No arguments...

This is Pragya Abhishek mehra's order... Did you get that??? Get up.... Stop showing faces... If you raise your voice and show your angry wala face, then I will kick you outside the room... Got it...

Abhi groans inwardly and takes deep breath to calm his nerves... Pragya chuckles and kisses abhi passionately to make him to control his temper.... After all she knows that she is abhi's only weakness and he can do anything to make her smile...

Abhi: You cheater cock... You are knowing my weakness and playing your cards brilliantly na... This is not fair.. You are purposely doing this na...

Pragya: Yes darling... After all Im Abhishek Mehra's wife na...

Abhi: Ahaan... Then get ready for your punishment Sweet heart... You messed up with your naughty husband... So I will give you a naughty punishment for sure... Going to be a hard day for you today....

Pragya gasps in shock but before she reacts abhi picks her up in his arms and drops her down in the entrance... Abhi shows his back to everyone in the house... All apologized to abhi for talking like this....

Abhi's anger subsidies on seeing her pleading looks and he too smiles happily as pragya is asked to do all the rituals done by the new bride while entering her house after marriage... Though abhi didn't like this dramas, he participates in all the rituals to make his fuggy happy....

Abhi excuses and hits the bed as he is hell tired because of jet lag... Pragya not aware of his husband's trick feels bad as he didn't eat anything....

She picks up food for abhi and moves towards their room... She keeps the food aside in the table and sees abhi sleeping like a baby with a cute frown and pout in his face....

Pragya feels an urge to kiss abhi madly as the cute sleeping form of abhi is turning her too much... She takes baby steps and nears abhi to kiss him but is way too startled as abhi pulls her all of a sudden and leaves her only after getting what his fuggy wishes to give to him....

Abhi: So, how is the room darling... Did you like this set up??? If you didn't like it, tell me... I will change it...

Pragya: Like... I loved this to the core... Just I said you the setup in our honeymoon suite is nice... But I didn't expected that you will turn this room like this that too in such short time...

Abhi: Anything my fuggy wishes should be done by me right... Its my duty fuggy... You are happy na... Aww... This smile is what I wish to see always....

Hmm... Now punishment time... So Mrs. Pragya mehra... Are you ready to get punished??? Feed me the food... Im very hungry....

Pragya: 😂😂😂😂... Is this a punishment??? Stop joking abhi...

Abhi: Let me see how this taunting and mocking lips speaks while Im giving punishment... You will going to have a tough time darling...

Pragya starts to feed abhi ignoring abhi's smirk... Its a sweet torture for pragya as her naughty husband is getting too much romantic and is punishing her with lots and lots of teasings.....

Pragya is completely blushing and resisting to control her moans but she is failing miserably... Abhi is chewing the food along with his favourite dessert which is none other than his fuggy's flavour only....

Days starts to roll on...

As Abhi has took off from his office works, he is giving tough time to pragya... He is not leaving any chance to romance his fuggy and their love and happiness are filling the Mehra mansion and is wiping away all the darkness from the house....

One fine day,

Abhi, purab and Arjun has went for an important client meeting... Though abhi is not interested to go there leaving his wife, pragya warns him to stop being childish and asks him to concentrate in his work....

The beautiful ladies Pragya, Bulbul and Aaliya are chillaxing in the house... Dadi and dasi has went to a distance Temple to pray for everyone's happiness...

Aaliya: Its very boring na...

Bulbul: yeah di... Hell boring... How about some alone girls time... Lets spend this day for ourselves... why not we go out...

Pragya: But how can we go without informing anyone in the house... Abhi will surely get mad, if we didn't inform him... Bhabhi, you brother will kill me for sure....

Aaliya: Okay let's call abhi and inform him... We will inform arjun and purab too... Then we will go... Okay....

The trio gets ready to go out... Much to their displeasure none of their husbands picks up their call as their mobiles are on silent mode... Even dadi and dasi too didn't pick their calls....

They asks the servants to inform if anyone of their husbands calls and asks for them.... The girls moves out happily unaware of the dangers surrounding them.,.. If they were aware of this earlier, they would have never stepped out of their house...

Nikhil gets ready to meet an important producer.... He is rushing up to meet him as he asked him to come to xyz mall... Nikhil is beaming in happiness as the producer is accompanied by his wife too....

Bulbul, pragya and Aaliya enters the xyz mall with a smiling face... Someone stands from afar and notices that the girls are going inside a beauty parlour... He dials someone's number and informs that their preys to destroy Abhishek mehra is near by his sight only....

Abhi, purab and Arjun finishes off the meeting and dials their respective wives... They were highly irritated as their mobiles were switched off... They gasps in shock to know that even dadi and dasi are not aware of where they have went ....

They rushes to the house worriedly and where startled to know that their wives have went somewhere without taking the security people along with them too... Abhi starts to get restless as he gets some bad and negative vibes all of a sudden....

So, what's going to happen next???

Will abhi be able to save pragya, aaliya and bulbul from the dangers surrounding them???

Will nikhil spots pragya ???

Who wants to destroy abhi??? Is it abhi's father or someone else???

Keep guessing and stay tuned...

As you all know, the voting lines for abhigya awards are open and will get closed on jan.30th..

I know still many has not yet voted... Come on abhigyans... Hurry up.... Cast your votes soon and make the best out of the best books nominated to win the awards....

Go to abhigya's world profile and choose abhigya awards book and cast your votes after reading the rules.... Let's rock it... Expecting everyone's participation in this to make it a grand success....

Choose the best out of best books and make the deserving authors to get rewarded...

So a long update as usual....

Words used: 2475+

Sorry for typo errors n grammatical mistakes, if any ... Not proof read...

Cast your votes and pen down your reviews and comments without fail....

👋👋👋👋👋👋👋

Yours buddy,

Crazymahiz

Signing off...

Will be

🔙🔜🔙🔜🔙🔜🔙🔜

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro