10. Never dare to mess up with me.......

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Before proceeding to the story, let me clear you one thing.... This is completely a fighter cock story....

Both Abhi and Pragya are sweet and lovely to their friends and family and can do anything for their happiness....

But whenever Abhi and Pragya meet, a huge misunderstanding, fight anf quarrel comes between both as they have lots and lots of attitudes and arrogant nature (only towards each other) ...

They likes each other from their first meet in childhood but their egos are not allowing them to get together....

Rather.....  Their problems, misunderstandings and fights are growing wider and wider as time passes...

Instead of getting closer, they are moving far away from each other....

This is only a beginning... Their distance is growing to become more and more by unknown and unwanted circumstances in their lives...

What is their fate and destiny????

Will thy fall in love????

Will their hatred turns to love????

Will their fight affects their loved ones lives????

Keep guessing...

(😀😀😀 Today for a change iv asked the questions in the beginning itself)

Now lets move to chapter 10....

Pragya is roaring like a  missile going to attack the enemies.... Her anger is boiling her nerves... If anyone dares to come near her, she will kill him for sure...

Bulbul rushes towards Pragya with her prizes.... Bulbul got a maximum of 5 prizes (2 first prizes , 2 second prizes and one third prize)...

Usually Pragya will be showered with prizes... But to everyone's disbelief, today she got only 2 third prizes n one consolation prize and not even a single first prize...

Bulbul: Sorry di .. shall we leave???

Pragya: " where the bloody hell have you gone??? Iv been searching you from morning ...

Where hve you been?? Idiot... Dont you find time to meet me...

Where is your mobile???? Throw it in garbage.... Its of no use... Always saying switched off....

What will i answer ma n pa if anything happens to you???? You are hopeless bulbul...."

Pragya poured out and bursted out her anger on bulbul...

Bulbul: Di im so sorry....

Pragya: Shut up... Not a word... I dont want to hear any of your silly reasons....

Now move... I dont want to be here any moment.... Come...

Its of no use to stand in a place where real talent is not appreciated but huge partiality is done....

Pragya and bulbul's talks are stopped by a clapping sound.... They turns and sees sid standing there with a smirk....

Sid: wah...wah... What an argument!!!!! Impressive....

But pragya dont think high of yourself okay...

You are not the only one talented in this world... There are many talented people more than you....

So stop backbiting about cheating, partiality, blah blah blah okay....

Sid said with a smirk in his face and moves away ....

Pragya's anger doubled and she becomes more furious....

Bulbul: Di... Come lets move... Dnt think too much...

Pragya: "Leave me.... I wont move from here before giving nicely to that abhi....

I know its all his cheating and its completely a dirty game played by him only....

He has to answer me for this... I will never leave him..."

Pragya barges in search of abhi and bulbul runs behind to control her sister... But poor bulbul could nt do anything...

She was very much shocked by seeing rude attitude and arrogant behaviour of her sister...

In the other side of college, abhi comes down from stage and is searching purab and sid... They were out of sight and their mobiles too were switched off....

Abhi went to enquire about the winners list to the committee, but to his dismay everyone left.... He really felt bad for pragya.... He could not help her...

Abhi then comes out and rushes to meet his fuggy and he really wants to apologize to her if any mistake his happened...

Abhi wants to rectify if any mistake is made and wanna assure her to get the prizes which she really deserves....

Abhi runs to meet pragya in one side.... Other side pragya runs to blast on abhi....

They are running and coming from opposite sides....

Abhi does not know that a furious girl is coming to attack him.... The scenario is going to be like tht of  serious and terrific cock fight....

They rushes in jet speed and they collided and fall on each other....

Abhi falls on pragya and they are lost in each other.... They are  having a deep eye lock without blinking their eyes.... Their bodies are too close...

Abhi is in top of pragya.. Their bodies unknowingly reacting with their close proximity... Their hot  breaths mingle... They gets closer n closer....

Their hormones are rejuvenating and an known feeling is creating wonders in their bodies...

They cuddle closer.... Their lips are only an inch apart.... Slowly passion took over them and  they had a deep and long lip lock....

It's acceptable that usually such kind of scenes will happen in movies and serials... But such romantic scenarios can never be expected with the fighter cocks at all...

Abhi and Pragya runs and collided and falls on the opposite sides....

Abhi gets up and shouts: what the....????

Seeing Pragya, Abhi stops.... He doesn't ven know that it is Pragya with whom he has collided with....

Abhi: Fuggy... Im so....

Before Abhi could speak, pragya roars....

Pragya: stop you dirty cheat.... You are not worth to talk to me...

Do you know what is talent???? If you did nt get any appreciation for your hardwork, it will hurt and collapse anyone ..

It is easy to criticise and blame... It easy to play and make me fail..  but do you know how much hardwork i have put????

Is this is a way to behave??? Dont you have any single manners or kindness in you.... Shame of you...

Throw away your post as the head of the cultural committee.... You are not fit for this post.... You loser go nd hide behind your friends and cheat n play your dirty tricks...

Abhi: what rubbish??? See.... iv not done anything okay.... Dnt show your debating skill to me...

I know some mistakes would have happened unknowingly..

I will check it tommorrow itself and if any mistakes are done i will rectify it...

Pragya: woha... Nice act.... Leave business or singing.... Try acting.... You are acting very realistic....

Abhi: nonsense... Im not acting or saying any lie okay... Its true.... I too was shocked that you did nt get prizes...

Pragya: dont show off to me you cheater cock.... Im not like other girls, who will fall on seeing your body or speech okay . This pragya is different okay....

Abhi: 😀😀😀😀 i not willing to give myself to you... Even if you are the last women on earth, i will die as a bachelor rather than loving or marrying you ..

Pragya: same goes to you too... dnt dare to bluff and cheat anybody....

Everyone will not be like this pragya to counter attack and fights for her justice  n rights..

Abhi: why are you not  believing me??? I swear i did not do any cheating...

Pragya: I dont believe cheaters n liers...

Abhi: seriously fuggy... Im innocent... I did not do anything....

Pragya: stop it you monkey.... I know very well about you from childhood... Again and again im telling you, you are messing up with a wrong person....

Abhi: "shut up you devil... Im talking very politely as a mistake has happened unknowingly.... But you keep on talking....

Im not your slave to hear your arrogant talks.... Dont forget that you are a girl...."

Thats it.... Pragya slaps abhi hardly on his cheeks and holds abhi's collars...

Pragya: what will you do??? Girls are not less than boys okay... What can you boys do????

I know the only thing the boys thinking high about themselves that they can attack a girl physically n collapse her...

Dont dream foolishly okay ... I know marshall arts and iv all sorts of protections with me... Do if you dare to do...

Abhi: "che.... Shut your dirty talks... Never in my life iv met a cheap girl like you.... Im from a cultured and respectable family and i have principles in my life...

I respect women a lot but not you.... You are not worth to be a dust in my shoes... Move you dirty bitch....

Dnt you have any shame.... always touching a man without his permission.... This is your manners na... Super.....

This is what your culture na... Move.... i hate to see you n dont dare to come close to me or touch me...."

They argued endlessly... A huge crowd is gathered.... Bulbul drags pragya and moves.... Purab too comes and sees the commotion and took abhi away....

Pragya (loud tone): Never dare to come ever before me in your life....

Abhi (screams): If you show your face to me that is your final day ..  i will kill you for sure....

The roaring bulls parted in opposite directions....

Huh.... Cant believe this na... Why these two are doing like these????

Quite a long one na... Almost 1650+ words....

Keep guessing and stay tuned....

Time to vote, criticise, suggest n comment... Silent readers expecting to see your votes n atleast a word from you....

See you all soon....

Take care....

Will be back soon...

👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋

Curtains closed.....

Yours buddy,

Crazymahiz....

Bidding adeiu......

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro