9. The unbelievable twist ....

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Thank you everyone for the wonderful support....

I know some are angry that it's unfair to slap a girl... But some favoured that it's needed to control her arrogancy...

But your crazy/ mahii has a twisty crazy mind na...

What I feel is that, whether it is a boy or a girl, no one has the right to punish or think bad about anyone without knowing anything....

Okay... Okay... Relax.... lets leave the topic...

This story has crossed 1800+ reads and 320+ votes in just 8 chapters... Thanks once again all my lovely abhigyans...

Lets move to chapter 9...

Purab and sid does not know what to do as of now.... They want to console Abhi and gets very much angry towards pragya...

Purab: Sid... We have to console abhi...

Sid: Yeah... He is completely sad and is in mood off. .

Purab: Sid... You only know him fully... You are too close to him na.. What shall we do??? Tell me na... How can we make him happy????

Sid sighs: Only one person can make him happy and smile now... If not ... Abhi won't be happy and our event won't get successful without his presence...

Purab: Who is it sid???

Sid: It's Aaliya....

Purab: Are you talking about Aaliya di??? Sid you know her pretty well na... Please if you have her number means, call her soon and ask her to talk to Abhi or come here, if possible...

Sid: Will surely call her puru... You go and do the works... I will come soon...

Purab moves.... Sid calls Aaliya with much excitement.... Aaliya picks up the call...

Aaliya: Hello... Who is this???

Sid: Hi... Aalu darling.... It's me..
Your Sid...

Aaliya yells angtily: Not Aalu... Call me Aaliya or di...

Sid: 😉😉😉😉😉... No my dear aalu darling... You are only my aalu, my darling, my cutie, my baby, my dimple beauty, my doll, my sweet lovely jaan... I'm saying right na...

Aaliya: Shut up... Sid... I'm your friend's di... Remember that... Better you call me di...

Sid: 😀😀😀😀😀 Nice joke babe... Have you forgotten I'm your bestie and your lover... Moreover, you didn't forget that I'm your *****

I'm elder to Abhi and elder to you too by a month... I've been strucked up after my ug studies... Some family issues, you know rught... So I've started late and joined along with your bro, for doing my pg course...

And have you forgotten we loved each  other so much... And I'm madly and deeply in love with you always and forever... Don't forget that you are the only girl in my life....

Aaliya: Shut up... Don't dare to say a word... You betrayed and cheated me... I feel disgusted that I loved you earlier...

You are the only reason for all my problems and miseries...

It's because of you, I have to suffer my whole life and if not, nothing wrong would have happened in my life... You spoiled my life and made my life a hell.... After doing all these, you have the guts to call me haan...

Sid: aalu... How many times I've said sorry to you??? It's never too late dear.. 

I will set everything right... Don't worry... I will make your life, heaven...

Aaliya: Its impossible... Broken glasses will not attach.... Stop day dreaming...
Dont talk rubbish... Now come to the point... Why you called me???

Sid : hmm... Ya... I've forgotten that...
Abhi is in a big problem... He is completely sad and broken... We can't console him... He is upset and we are scared that he may leave the college, not at all bothering about the funtion too....

Aaliya: whaaat??? What happened to my chottu??? Who made him sad???

Sid: It's a girl... She misunderstood Abhi and scolded him and bad  mouthed Abhi a lot... She reminded him about your mother and ill treated him to the core...

Aaliya: Stupid girl.... If I meet her... I will surely kill her... Okay I will call and talk to my chottu...

Sid: If possible, you come here... Shall I come and pick you up???

Aaliya:  I know how to console my chottu??? You be with him... And never dare to come before me or try to call me... All I have is only hatred for you... Did you get that???

The call gets cut.... Sid smiles and moves towards Abhi...

Abhi gets a call from Aaliya and she consoles Abhi... Abhi too said what has happened between him and pragya. Abhi feels guilty for slapping pragya...

But aaliya said its not good to slap a girl but its okay to punish an arrogant girl so that she won't repeat the mistakes again... Aaliya comforts Abhi by her soothing words and made him happy.

Abhi smiles and  cuts the call... He runs and hugs sid...

Sid: wah... Don't push me down man... Atlast my Abhi smiled... Oohooo... Not bad... It's suits you well... Keep smiling dear.

Abhi: It's all because of you na. I know its my jiju's trick... You only asked di to call me na..

Sid: 😊😊😊😊 yeah...

Abhi: oye... jiju... what's this??? Are you blushing??? I thought di would have scold you and bashed you mercilessly...

Sid:😁😁😁😁 yes very much.... The angry bird has bursted like an active volcano...

Abhi: 😀😀😀😀😀... Then, you have to be sad na... Why are you blushing??? Jiju... My sid darling.... You are unstoppable and crazy in your love...

Sid: hmm... of course... Abhi, you know na how much I love your di??? But she has forgotten me completely.... Leave it... I will make everything right soon...

I did a mistake and because of that you all have suffered and to be frank,   my aalu is pushed into a dark hell... I'm happy that atleast my darling is speaking to me with hatred... It's enough for me...

Abhi: Don't lose hope sid... You are going to my jiju for sure... Aaliya Di, still loves you... Let's give her some time... She will come out from that pain... Don't worry... Your Abhi is there na... I will make you both together...

Abhi and sid hugs happily and moves towards stage...

The competitions were going on in full swing...

Pragya is anxious to know the results... Everyone in pragya's college are eager to know how many first prizes did pragya win...

But to make everyone shock, pragya got third prize in english extempore only.... She got consolation prize for just a minute...

Pragya boils in anger... She knows very well that it should be abhi's mischief and cheap idea... She wishes to punish him... She fumes in anger...

But the staff incharge shuts pragya by saying that he is the head of the cultural event... If they mess up again with him, chances are there for the whole college to get disqualified...

She also said that because of pragya's deed other students will also have to suffer and moreover the name of their college will also get spoiled...

She asked pragya to keep calm until the event ends and after that she can do whatever she wishes...

Abhi on the other hand makes arrangements for prizes and certificates... He checks carefully and he wishes to see the winner's list...

Abhi knows very well that his fuggy would have got many prizes... Eventhough he is angry on fuggy, he appreciates her talent....

Even he planned and threatened the judges in light music competition to put low marjs for pragya...

But the voice and song touched his soul and heart... So, he asked the judges not to do what he wished....

Abhi even went to see pragya while performing much to the displeasure of pragya... He is astonished by her talent...

Abhi hates fuggy, the arrogant and attitude queen but he really appreciates the talented pragya... Abhi is happy that a girl has so much talent and prays for her success...

Abhi checks the winners list... He gets shocked to see the results... Before he could enquire, he was called to the stage as its time for the biggest thing.... the prize distubution ceremony...

As the head of the cultural event, abhi has to be in stage.. He is wondering what is happening??? The prizes were given one by one...

When the winners for the light music competition is announced, abhi and pragya are taken aback... They did not expect this...

Pragya gets only third prize in that too... She gives a death glare on abhi and moves down after receiving the prize.... Abhi is completely puzzled...

Later the function ended very well... Pragya used to be crowned the miss youth icon but this time she got only 2 third prizes... Her college too lagged behind...

She knows very well that abhi has taken his revenge... She feels more hatred towards abhi for playing such a dirty trick on her...

She fumes and thinks that how can a person  play like this in spoiling other persons talent and confidence.... Just then the words of abhi echoed in pragya's mind...

Pragya feels that abhi has started his play to make her cry... But the attitude queen with a smirk promises to herself that she will never feel low and will not make abhi to win over her...

Poor abhi did not do anything... he is more shocked with the sudden turn of events.... He is determined to check what has happened and wishes to talk to his fuggy before she leaves...

The screen freezes on pragya's fuming face and Abhi's puzzled face...

Will pragya believe its not abhi's fault????

Will their hatred and fights ends n love blooms between them???

What happened in sid and aaliya's life???

Where is arjun n his family????

Will the arrogancy and attitude be kept in control????

To know more stay tuned...

Quite a long one na...

Almost 1500 words ...

To know more.... Stay tuned....

Meet you all soon...

Keep voting, commenting and supporting like this always...

Silent readers please feel free to cast your votes n pen down your views....

Yours cliffy buddy,

Crazymahiz....

🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃

Curtains closed.....

👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro