8. Roaring bulls....

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Im back darlings... Thanks for your support n care towards me... Im alright now....

No bak baks today as im late...

Lets move to the episode directly...

Pragya could not believe what she is seeing.... Never in her life she has imagined that Abhi will give a rocking performance in the stage...

She always thought Abhi is good for nothing...
But the rocking performance impresses her so much...

A smile crept in Pragya's lips when the stage is thundered with roaring clappings n appreciation for abhi from the audience...

Abhi is stunned to see pragya's cute smile... He did nt expect that pragya will like his performance... It soothes his heart and mind...

But abhi being abhi brushed off his thoughts.... Abhi with a mischievious smirk walked down from stage.... He changes to his usual attire and settles next to the judges....

The announcements for the light music competitions comes... All the participants starts to perform... Some were awful... But some were really good performances...

Pragya is quite nervous... But she knows she will rock the performance... Pragya name is being called... She starts to sing....

Kanna Kaattu Podhum,
Nezhzhaaga Kooda Vaaren,

Enna Venum Kaelu,
Korayaama Naanum Thaaren.

Nachunu Kadhala,
Kottura Aambala,
Otturiye Usura Nee Nee.

Nichiyamaagala,
Sammantham Podala,
Eppavume Oravaa Vee Nee.

Anbula,
Vetha Vethaichchu,
Enna Nee,
Parichchaaye.

Kanna Kattu Podhum,
Nezhzhaaga Kooda Vaaren,
Enna Venum Kaelu,
Korayaama Naanum Thaaren.

Nachunu Kadhala,
Kottura Aambala,
Otturiye Usura Nee Nee.

Nichiyamaagala,
Sammantham Podala,
Eppavume Oravaa Vee Nee.

Anbula,
Vetha Vethaichchu,
Enna Nee Parichchaye.

(Eng. Version - tried my best to translate....

Just show me your eyes...
I will come with you as a shadow...

Ask me what you want???
I will give whatever you want..

Oh man!!! your love is flowing... You are glueing my life with love...

We have not engaged...
We have not bethrored...
But we are always in relationship...

Love....
The seed you sowed...
You plucked me with that....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1lKIEI5H3EY

Pragya keeps on singing.... Abhi is in his dream sequence.... He is completely awestruck by the voice and song... He feels that the song is sung for him...

Pragya finishes off the performance... She comes down happily and hopes that she will win for sure....

The judges were impressed by pragya's performance so much.... The competition continues....

Later Pragya moves happily and joins her team...

There was some commotion going on... They moved to see what is happening???

A girl is crying bitterly... Abhi, purab and sid are standing along with some other girls trying to console the girl.... The girl keeps on accusing and crying bitterly...

Pragya asks a nearby person what is happening... She said....

" Actually this girl has went to washroom.... She is being captured in camera in an inappropriate manner and is being blackmailed...

She is accusing for the security issues and is crying for the threatens n blackmails....

How could these guys behave so cheap???? Don't they have any concern for girls??? Distingusting guy he is"

Unknowingly the girl points her hand towards Abhi....

Pragya fumes like a roaring bull and turned to attack abhi.... She walks in full rage and holds abhi's collar....

A thunderous slap echoes astonishing everyone standing there.... purab and sid horrifies on the sight.... Even the girl who accuses n crying is dumbstruck....

Abhi is completely startled with the sudden assault... His blood boils in anger .. But before he speak... Pragya bursts out...

Pragya: Disgusting... Why are you always like this??? Dnt you have any shame??? Idiot... Dnt try to spoil her life....

Sid: whats it Pragya??? What are you doing???

Purab: why have you slapped abhi??? Why are you scolding n accusing abhi???

Do you know what is happening here????

Pragya: ofcourse... I know.... This idiot abhi is playing a dirty game in this girl's life...

Girl: no... No.... You are mistaken....

Pragya: Dnt get scared... I will help you...

Abhi I will get you punished for sure... What kind of parents you have??? Didn't your mother teach what is gud or bad???

Hearing the word 'mother' Abhi's eyes welled up in tears... Purab consoles him...

Sid: That's your limit Pragya.... Not a word more... You have no right to ill treat Abhi like this... Dare to do anything... You will see the worst side of me...

Pragya: Why??? What will you do???

Sid: I will get you arrested and sue you for defaming and misbehaving with my friend badly...

Before misunderstanding anyone, try to know what had happened clearly...
I

have never seen a very bad girl in my life... Shame on you....

Pragya is startled with Sid's words..

Girl: Don't know what problem you have with this gentleman???

He is the one who helped me and punished the guy and gets him arrested...
H

e is consoling me not to worry but.... you.... punished the innocent soul....

You defamed all the girls... No boys will help any girls if girls like you behaves very badly...

All scolds Pragya and moves...

Purab: Pragya... I dont know what problem you have with abhi... But never try to hurt him by reminding him of his mother... He doesnt have mother....

He is a well brought up guy with good morals... He respects women a lot... But you accused him this much badly... Just go out from here...

Purab and sid moves as someone calls them to come... The place gets empty except the two....

Who else our abhi and pragya only...

Abhi's mind is filled with his mother's memory... Unknowingly tears start to well up in his eyes... A soft hand wipes his tears ..

Abhi boils and twists the hands in full rage...

Pragya : Aaaaahhhhhh.....

Abhi: shout as much you can.... No one will save you.... You bloody devil....

Pragya: Abhi.... Aaah.... Im.... Aaahhh..... So..... Aaahhhh.... Sorry..... Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh......

Pragya screams.... Abhi twists her hand and pushes her down...

Abhi: shut up your damn mouth... You made me cry.... Wait n watch pragya.... You going to cry more....

Say goodbye to your happiness.... Only cry.... Cry.... Cry....

Your ball is in my court baby.... You are going to get finishd ... 

You messed up with me... Enjoy your hell soon....

Pragya: woha!!!!!! 😀😀😀😀😀..... Seriously.... Im not kkb pragya to accept your revenge and love you....
I will finish you...

Abhi: oh that much confident...

Pragya: yes... I did a mistake and thought of asking sorry from you... But you neglected....

You are trying to mess with n take revenge on a wrong person....

Abhi: wah... I will win over you...

Pragya: all the best loser...

Abhi: You devil will come n beg me for your life...

Pragya: 😀😀😀😀😀😀 keep dreaming monkey.... You will lose for sure.... Stay blessed as a bachelor n remain single...

Abhi: 😀😀😀😀 you are going to remain single and grow up old as a virgin....

Dont try to love me ever in your life okay??? 😉😉😉😉😉

Pragya: 😀😀😀😀😀 i will die than loving you.... You monkey... Move....

Abhi slaps pragya hardly.... Pragya rubs her hands in her cheeks and a tear comes from her eyes.... Abhi wipes the tears and says...

Abhi: A small gift for all your slaps babe...

Awww..... These two are irritating... Wont they grow up....

God....

What is going to happen next????

Cant we see any romance????

Will abhigys fight like this always????

To know more stay tuned....

Expecting more reads, votes n comments from you all.... Silent readerss plz cast votes n pen down your comments....

Meet you all soon....

Yours buddy,

Crazymahiz....

Signing off....

👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋

🔙🔜🔙🔜🔙🔜🔙🔜🔙🔜🔙🔜

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro