7. Is it fair???

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Sorry friends im late.... Thnks for your support.... Im some what better now.. hope to recover soon...

Thanks for your encouragement in all my stories...

We have crossed 1300+ reads and 230+ votes... Hope your support continues like this always... Silent readers expecting a lot from you all...

Without bak baks lets move to chapter. 7....

Pragya moves to the hall where the competition is conducted... Sid guides her....

Sid (hesitantly) : pragya can i ask you something???

Pragya: I know what you are going to ask sid??? You want to know how i know abhi anld why we are fighting right???

Sid nods his head.... Pragya chuckles and says...

"Its quite complicated... And .... Its a very long story too...

L We are like tom and jerry.... If we see each other, it will end in fight only...

We both hate each other.... And one secret i will tell you sid.... Dont tell to anyone....

Have you noticed a scar in abhi's hands???

Sid: yes... Iv asked him many times... But whenever i ask about the scar, he will fume and curse some fuggy... Dnt knw who is that....

Pragya: 😀😀😀😀😀 Im the so called fuggy who is the reason for the scar...

Pragya smiles and moves inside the competition stage leaving the shocked sid....

Abhi' s pov.: Its been years since i met fuggy... I did nt imagined or ever dreamed that i will meet her that too in my college...

When purab comes n informs me to help 2 girls i was shocked... Because itz against rules... But he stressed a girl's name bulbul... I think he is going to impress her..

Purab, the most charming guy of college is being seduced by many girls in our college but he does not like anyone... But this bulbul has done some wonder to my purab...

I turned around to see who it was .. There stood two girls... Im dumbstruck...

One girl is very chirpy and loving... I hope that it should be bulbul... But...

The girl next to her attracts me in an instant... Aah... What an attractive eyes... Luscious lips... Her physique... Oh my god... I too started to drool on her...

But in a second... Everything gone... Huh...

Purab introduces the girl as pragya and other girl as bulbul... Thank god purab choose the right girl...

But this pragya??? No... No.... It should not be fuggy... But to my shock, it was the devil fuggy.... 😊😊😊😊... Now she is so gorgeous and a beautiful devil....

Without knowing who im, she talks to me very politely... But the arroganct, attitude queen is still in her...

Her egos , her anger, her arrogancy are grown like himalayas...

😀😀😀😀😀 She is in abhi's den now.... Im the lion here... She is my prey... .

Wait n watch fuggy, i will kill your ego... Let me see how you are going to  win???.

Im going to take a complete revenge on you for what all you have done to me...

Come on guys... Lets move to implement my plan in action...

End of pov.:

Abhi with an attitude and arrogant evil smile moves near the stage...

The competitions are going on in full swing... Bulbul's competitions are going on in other side... Purab secretly helps her....

(Im not going to explain about whats happening between rabul and bulbul's competitions here... Rabul fans please forgive me...

It will be revealed later....)

Pragya is a very good orator... She participated in extempore, debate, just a minute and essay writing competitions...

As she is a good singer, she also participated in classical song and light music competition too....

Wherever pragya's competition are conducted, abhi comes there with an attitude to show off...

Pragya does not like the way, the girls are drooling and speaking about abhi... ( Seriously pragya... Why are you caring this much???)

Even the boys are also feeling jealous and wishes to get some tips from him to attract girls....

Pragya is completely irritated and she does not know about the evil plan of abhi...

The competitions are going on and om.. The results are bring announced every now and then...

Pragya's college has appointed a staff in charge to guide and help the students... Pragya joins with her friends....

Staff: I think they have started to publish the results... I know bulbul will win some prizes... Girls i know some of you will too get prizes for sure...

Pragya... Iv full confidence in you... I know you win all the first prizes and im very sure you are going to win the best performer again....

I know this time too you will be crowned as the miss youth icon in this festival too....

Pragya: Thank you so much madam... Iv done very well in the competitions... Hope all our wishes comes true...

The girls along with the staff moves to see the results...  Pragya is very confident about the results...

Her friends has got some prizes... Bulbul won first prize  for fasion parade and 2 second prizes for dance (classical and western)...

Pragya feels happy and wants to wish bulbul... But she is no where to be found....

(😀😀😀 Pragya... You cant find bulbul... Who knows??? May be she is busy with purab....)

Pragya wishes to see her results... But her results are not yet announced... She wonders why there is a delay in announcing...

At tht time, there is an announcement regarding singing competition...

" The singing competition on filmy songs, the light music competition are going to start in a while... All the participants are asked to report immediately near stage. 5 and collect their lots... 

Late comers will be disqualified without notice.... So participants.... Kindly rush up...."

Pragya rushes towards stage.5 and gets the lot unwantedly from the most irritating guy in her life...

Yes.... Abhi is the one who is giving lots to the participants...

All the light music participants are assembled there... 

Abhi smiled evily and said something in the judge's ears... They are shocked... Abhi made a silent threat to do as per his wish....

They simply obliges because abhi can do anything mischieviously to defame them...

Before the competitions starts, there is an announcement about a guest performance...

" The competitions will gear up in 10 minutes... The judges are settling down...

Why not we take a break and relax the participants...

Are you ready guys???.

(A loud cheers is heard)

Lets all put your hands together to see, welcome and roar for our college rockstar....

He is going to perform for us... He is the best student of this college and he is our head ...

He is the man of charms, handsome, with various talents hidden in him....

He wishes to become a businessman but for us he is our one and only rockstar...."

Pragya wonders who is the rockstar??? She is not interested as they are giving too much build up...

But the announcement shocked her to the core. ...

" Presenting to you.... The rockstar of our college... The handsome and most famous...........

'ABHISHEKH PREM MEHRA'"

Abhi hits the floor with a thunderous clap and loud roars from the audience... He performed very well entertaining the audience...

Pragya too is awestruck by the brilliant performance by abhi....

What's gonna happen next???

Will pragya win prizes???

How is abhi going to take revenge???

Will abhigya unite or their fight continues???

Why arjun n his family  has not yet been introduced???

To know more, stay tuned...

Keep supporting by your reads, votes and comments...

Meet you all soon..

Yours buddy

Crazymahiz

Signing off

👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro