24. Her closeness is affecting me badly

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Thanks for all your love and support....

This is the new cover of this story:

Do you all like this...

No bak baks... Straight away to...

Shot. 24:

Abhi is completely dumb struck with Karthi's reply... Though Pragya is pretty n confident, Abhi never likes her attitude or arrogant behaviour....
He wonders who on earth will like such girls...

Just then Abhi remembers Arjun's words... Abhi felt happy that atleast some people like Arjun wants a bold girl with full of attitudes and egos and arrogant behaviour...

He prays to god that Arjun should get a wife like Pragya and pragya should also get an understanding husband like Arjun...

(Author's pov: 😠😠😠😠 stupid Abhi... How dare you connect our pragya with that cheap guy.... Just go away if you dont like her... Dont try to play cupid among them...

Let me scold in my language too - Naasama pochu... Loose ah pa nee... Arivilla... Unakku pragya venam na poittae iru... Adha vittutu arjun ah yum pragya vum serkanumnu nenachae... Mavanae nee chattni dhaan... Remba over ah illa unakku... )

Karthi shouts : Sir... You okay...

Abhi: Ya... Im fine...

Karthi: I think something is bothering you sir.. I can feel that your face is saying that you are gonna miss an important person in your life...

Abhi: Not like that.. just thinking about some personal problems... Dont mind... Have you made arrangements for our return trip???

Karthi: Yes sir... The car will be completely serviced before travel... we have 4 days sir... So, I make sure , it gets ready....

Just then Abhi's mobile rings...

Abhi: Hi.. sid jiju...

Sid: Hi Abhi... Is karthi is there with you???

Abhi: Yes...

Sid: Ask her to start immediately Abhi... Some personal issues... So, make it fast.. She has to be in morning in her home but she is hesitant to tell you it seems..

Abhi: Dont worry... I will ask her to start now itself... Bye..

Abhi cuts the call and glares at karthi... Karthi bends her head down and stands there nervously... Just then pragya too joined them...

Pragya: what happened Karthi??? Why are you standing like this???

Karthi: vo... Vo...

Abhi: what vo... Vo... ??? Stupid girl... Always hiding everything... See pragya... Dont glare at me... She used to tell you na your are her di.... Did she told that she has an urgent work and she has to be in her home tommorrow morning???

Pragya: No... Karthi... Why did nt you said me???

Karthi: That.... That... Sorry... How can I go ??? Who will do my works???

Pragya: No problem... I will take care...

Abhi: Now your problem solved karthi... Get ready...your flight tickets are finalized... Jiju has mailed you it seems...

Karthi: Thank you sir...

Abhi and pragya drops karthi in airport and returns to the guest house.... Abhi felt really bored and is wandering in the lawn... He spots Pragya standing there and is talking to someone in her mobile...

Abhi is completely lost in the giggling sound from the dancing lips of pragya... Abhi cant control rather than his lips to curved to a smile on seeing his fuggy smiling happily...

The next day, Abhi got ready to go to the site... He did not spot Pragya anywhere... Usually, pragya is the one who used to get ready first...

Abhi's heart panicks to know whether Pragya is fine or not... He is restless that what he will he say to priya aunty if she falls sick... No... No... Abhi consoles him that she will be fine ...

Abhi enters pragya's room huffing and panting and his mind is waving with unwanted negative thoughts.... He brushed it off and searched for pragya in the room... But to his dismay, Pragya is nowhere to be found...

Abhi shouts: Pragya... Pragya... Where are you??? You there???

Abhi hears the closet door slightly opening... He could not stop laughing when pragya's peeps only her head out and asked for five minutes...

Abhi find it very cute and he just wished to pinch those beautiful glowing cheeks, the button shaped nose and his mind screams to grab those dancing pairs....

Abhi gets frustrated and gets out to have some toast... But to his surprise, Abhi found a hot pack full of Aaloo paratha... Abhi's eyes widened and he giggled like a kid and starts to have it without minding who has prepared it...

Pragya comes there and sees Abhi eating like a kid... She smiles brightly and sits near Abhi .. Abhi did not realize her presence but his focus is only on the aloo paratha...

Pragya slowly (whispers) : How is it Abhi beta???

Abhi : Its amazing ma.... Im having such an awesome paratha after a long time... Hmmm... Yummm.... Love you ma... 😋😋😋😋

Pragya (coughs) : Oh hello... Monkey... When did I become your ma... you idiot... How dare you??? Am i looking like aged one???

Abhi: 😂😂😂😂😂 you stupid devil... Dont compare yourself with my ma...

Pragya: Oh really!!!! A minute before someone feels that my hand made parathas tastes yummy like your Ma's and was talking as if talking to your ma...

Abhi's eyes widened: Really!!!! Did you do this??? But I thought Ma...

Just then Abhi comes to reality... He bites his tongue and closes his eyes tightly to control his emotions... Pragya understoood Abhi's turmoil and pats his back...

Pragya: Its okay Abhi... calm down... Relax and have your food...

Abhi: No need... let me move...

Pragya: Abhi... Have it for me please...
(Shows her puppy eyes and pouts like a kid)

Abhi got lost in pragya's antics and he had his food with her happily...

Time runs as fast as it could... Those three days, Abhi and Pragya easily mingled with each other... Though, they fight a lot but they understands their love for their family and their well being...

Abhi and pragya finds out that they have some sorts of attraction towards each other .. But their situations forced them to brush off those silly thoughts...

They purposely avoids each other and when they are together, they voluntarily fights with each other without any reason so that they can control the growing feelings on each other...

In the meantime, arrangements where going on in full swing in Arora Mansion... Sarla ma is busy in getting jewelleries, dresses and gifts for Pragya and his family...

Mohan Arora, prem Mehra and Aaliya comes there...

Aaliya: 😂😂😂😂 what's this sarlama??? Still we have three days.... Why are you tensed up like this???

Sarla: Oh Aaliya beta... Im nervous and I have to made sure everything is perfect... Im praying to god that everything happens fine... Arjun always wishes for the best... But he wont open his mouth for anything...

Mohan: Dont stress yourself sarla... Everything will happen as per your wish.... You are straining too much and spoiling your health ..

Prem Mehra: Abhi will also come tommorrow... He will take care... When is Arjun coming???

Sarla: " He is reaching day after tommorrow morning... I dont want to delay... So, we are going to see my bahu the very next day...

I want the marriage to happen soon... My son is so naive and innocent... Eventhough Arjun is in US, he is such a disciplined and well cultured boy... So, I find him a perfect match for him... ( God... Sarlama... Your son is a bad boy)

Im praying to god to make everything happen as per my wish and to hand over my little Arjun to my bahu..."

The screen shifts to US... Lets go and see the well disciplined and cultured boy of sarlama... Aah... There he is...

(Oh god!!!! This guy dont have any other work... Always covered himself with duvet and doing naughty things... This is what the business he is doing in US it seems.... 👿👿👿👿👿)

Arjun is pulling honey closer..

Honey: Ajju... Can you leave me please??? Iv to make arrangements for your travel and Iv to confirm your tickets too.. Iv to pack your stuffs .. Then I have to go for shopping to get gifts for your family...

Will you please allow me to do so???

Arjun: Hmm... Okay.. But before that come near me.... We will spend time in bed and then we will shower together and then we can go for shopping... Is that clear???

Honey has no other choice than to nod her head... She is hell tired and she has no energy to do anything... But Arjun is not ready to hear honey's pleas... For him, his happiness and pleasure means the most...

The shower is too horrible for honey as Arjun is not allowing her to move... After sometime, they came out... They dressed up and goes out... Honey is not able to cope up with Arjun's appetite... She is getting tired soon and she has no stamina to do anything as Arjun wished....

Arjun is always doing something naughty with honey... He is not bothering about public or anything... Honey feels like it as an extreme torture for her...

Though she is willingly doing it for the wellness of her family, her heart ached knowing that Arjun will wipe off her after getting married to his mother's choice... She prays that arjun should not fire her from job and she does not want Arjun to stop sending money to his family...

They finished off the shopping and returns home... The only thing honey felt extremely happy is that Arjun bought somw beautiful dresses, jewelleries and some make up kits for honey too... He also get some lingeries for her to please him....

Abhi and Pragya starts their journey... They are sitting nearby and they are enjoying the ride calmly... They did not speak any word... Their minds and hearts are enjoying the closeness between them...

They did not want to open up and speak anything as they feared that it will end up in fight... They wished to talk but something is bothering them and they are not in a mood to talk...

Abhi's mind screams to talk... Abhi has no other choice than to initiate the talk...

Abhi: Well Pragya... Its my absolute pleasure to work with you... You are awesome in your work... Such an amazing talent you have. .

Pragya is completely shocked that Abhi is complimenting her .. She pinches Abhi hardly in his hands...

Abhi: Ouch... Why did you pinch me devil fuggy??? I said good thing only na... Stupid girl...

Pragya: Haan... There you are... This is what Abhi, the monkey is... 😂😂😂😂😂.... Dont give electric shocks and all Abhi... Im used to your bad words, fights and nok jhoks...

If you say something good, im feeling like im talking to some alien... Its not suiting to you Abhi ..

Abhi: So, you enjoy my fights haan...

Pragya: Absolutely... You know what is my favourite time pass... Its fighting with you, monkey king .. you know many a times, i will google and find out new bad words to scold you ..

Abhi: 😨😨😨😨.... This is absolute nonsense... You devil.... I gonna kill you...

Pragya: Aww... Thank you... My pleasure to do so...

Abhi: Fuggy... Dont irritate me...

Pragya: Why not??? I was worried that you wont fight with me... Now, Im super happy... So, start fighting so that our trip will be memorable...

Both bursts out laughing and how silly both are...

Abhi; Jokes apart... Well pragya... What are you going to do next???

Pragya: Nothing much... Ma is willing to get me married soon... Me too waiting for my prince charming...

Abhi: Really!!! Will you accept anyone just like that ???

Pragya: Yes... Why not???? I will do anything to make my mom happy .. I will marry anyone whoever my mom chose... I wont bother even if he is a coward, a killer or even I can marry a bad man who beds many women...

I have confidence in me and I know how to make him good...

Abhi shocks on hearing that... He wants to argue with pragya... What she says is utter nonsense... But his heart is aching and an unknown jealousy is creeping inside him and he is burning inside that pragya is willing to marry a cheap guy too but not him...

Suddenly, abhi phones rings....

Abhi attends the call... He drops the phone down and he starts to cry aloud...

What has happened???

Why is Abhi crying???

What is going to happen in Abhi and Pragya's life???

Is there any chance for Abhi and pragya to unite???

To know more, stay tuned...

Words used: 2130+... As usual a long update...

Not proof read... Sorry for errors..

Yours buddy,

Crazymahiz...

👋👋👋👋👋👋

Will be

🔙🔙🔙🔙🔙🔙🔜🔜🔜🔜🔜🔜

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro