36. Unexpected happened... Will it create rift???

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

A very big sorry guys... Im very late...

Happy that this story has finally got  100+ votes at last.... Thanks for all your support and love...

🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺 Must read:

Special message on behalf of all the abhigya authors to some important and special readers....

Really I want to give standing ovation to such good hearted  readers 👏👏👏👏👏...

Some readers now a days are:

Threatening and black mailing the writers,
Giving warnings to update,
Asking them to quit writing, Complaining about their story line in watty,
Using abusive language to criticize their writing skill,
Warning them not to make it private,
Comparing one writer with other, Making mockery of their works
and the extreme thing is

🌺 Hacking the authors  accounts...🌺

Mind blowing.... Wah... Wah.... 👏👏👏👏.... Really I appreciate such readers... You guys are unbelievable...  We authors are nothing to lose... Its such readers who gonna miss those authors and their stories...

Can such readers has the guts to answer my question???

Why are we answerable to such readers???

Are we their slaves or we their paid employees or we their servants????

We are not get anything for straining ourselves... We are writing out of our passion...

We put in our hardwork, strain ourselves, utilize all our precious time to update, spend sleepless nights, never bothered about our health just to entertain everyone...

Some readers Don't have the heart to follow, never appreciate our works by casting the votes and penning down the comments which is the only thing we expect from them... But we authors have to obey such readers as if we are their servants...

Isn't those readers are doing too much???

We don't beg or force anyone to read our stories... If you are not interested, better skip those stories and please for heavens sake, leave the authors n the stories.... Don't trouble us... Allow us to do our work peacefully....

A single genuine reader is enough for us to write and we don't want any fake readers who keep on creating new accounts just to annoy the authors....

🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

Too many shocking twists ahead.... Take a deep breath.... Set up your mind set properly... If you have the guts to bear anything, go ahead or better skip this story....

😂😂😂😂 .... Dont panic my loving buddies.... Just setting up all your moods to bear with my crazy shocks.... 😂😂😂😂....

Its better for me to be careful na as now a days anything can happen... Prevention is better than cure right....

Because these days, some Readers are doing the unbelievable and
unimaginable things... Who knows they can hack my account too and report my stories too...

Not at all a problem to me... I will be freed the most if they do so... No crazy... No mahii... NO more my stories... It will be nice na...

Let me see who dare to mess up with me???

🌹Read at your very own risk...🌹

🌺🌺Warning Alert given... 🌺🌺

So, Im not at all responsible if you guys are not comfortable ...

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

The words of Arjun is still ringing in pragya's mind... She is really angry on her mom for choosing the worst creature like Arjun as a groom for her...

Pragya want to rip Arjun into pieces... Her blood boiled on knowing that he wants her to be the walking model to show off to the outside world.. Pragya's anger rose its peak on hearing the word behenji from Arjun's mouth...

Pragya hates herself for turning herself into an innocent girl or else she would have shown her worst side to that Arjun.... Pragya stands there lifeless when reality strikes her mind...

Pragya's pov.: 😱😱😱😱 What am I going to do now??? What will I answer my mom??? What will happen to my priya maa if she knows that Arjun has rejected me???

Why did that idiot Arjun turned down this proposal??? Am I not good looking??? How dare he to call me behenji???

What did he know about me???? How can he draw into conclusion or think my character is like this only??? Why I have to hug or allow a stranger to touch me before starting our relationship???

Disgusting... What a cheap mentality.... What did he think of himself??? Stupid and idiotic moron... Thinking girls as a show piece and how cheap of him to think girls are for bodily desires....

Your fate is very good Arjun... You ran away... Or else you would have seen this pragya's worst side... But why I didn't reacted much???

Why am I standing like a statue and why Im crying like a fool??? What happened to me??? Did I become weak??? Nooooooo... Not at all... No one can make this pragya arora to get weak...

That Arjun doesn't deserve me at all.... This pragya deserves the best man in the world who treats me like a queen... He will love me madly and will be ready to do anything to keep me and my family happy...

Where will I find my prince charming??? Will he able to bear my attitudes, anger, my scoldings, arrogant nature and will he tolerate my egos???

In this whole universe only one person is there to bear everything.... 😂😂😂😂... Till now only that idiotic monkey is bearing all my anger... Poor soul... May he rest in peace 😂😂😂...

Wait... Wait... Pragya how did you forget.... Is this Abhi's plan??? Did he do anything against you??? Is this his dirty revenge on me??? Bloody crap...

How did I forget that Abhi is very close to Arjun's family??? I know pretty well this Abhi has done everything and played in my life... But why???

Why is he acting as if he is not at all at mistake??? No... No... Don't believe him pragya... Abhi has played his cards pretty well and played in your life pragya .. Dont leave him pragya... Kill that monkey.... "

While left in deep thoughts, pragya is not at all answering to abhi's words... Both their mobiles starts to ring...

**** Pragya without reacting to abhi's words attends the call from her papa Ram...

Pragya : Hello.... Papa..

Ram: Pragya beta.... 😭😭😭😭... Where are you???

Pragya: what happened papa??? Why are you crying??? All is fine na...

Ram: No beta... Nothing is fine here... Everything is ruined here... 😭😭😭😭.... Why its us always who is getting all sorts of troubles.....

Pragya: Please papa... Tell me what's wrong... You are increasing my BP....

Ram: pragya.... 🔇🔇🔇🔇🔇.... Your maa fall down unconscious after hearing  that shocking news and she cant bear that at all... I have admitted her in City hospital... I don't know what to do.... Come soon beta...

Im very much scared... If anything happens to your maa, I cant live pragya... 😭😭😭😭

Pragya: papa please... Im on the way... Dont worry... Let me come there soon.... Stop crying papa... You have to be a support and strength to maa...

Pragya cuts the call and doesn't know what to do... She can't believe the news which her papa told... Pragya want to cry aloud to wipe away her misery and she is not able to bear the sudden turn of events in her life....

~~~~~~~

Abhi attends the call with a questioning look as its from a new number...

Abhi: Hello.... This is Abhishekh mehra speaking... Who is it??? ....
Hey how are you man??? Long time not able to see you... Now only you remember me haan....

Whaattttt....😨😨😨😨.. What the hell have you done??? I can't believe this... Have you gone mad... How come this happened??? How did you hide it from me????

😱😱😱😱... What will I answer to them??? Alright... Dont get tensed.... Easy... I will help you... Dare not to mess up anything further... Just wait for sometime, I will come there....

Give the phone... Hello... you stupid, brainless fool... How can you do this??? Don't you think about your family.... You didn't even said anything to me... Okay... Okay... Don't cry.... I will set everything right...

Haan.... Haan... Mistake is all yours... But im going to get nice scoldings and beatings...  Im used to it na... Not at all a problem... I will be happy to make you the happiest in the world... Love you sweetheart.... I will reach there soon...

~~~~~

Abhi cuts the call and he is in a hurry to go because he got an emergency call where he is needed the most... But he doesn't know how to get rid of pragya at the moment...

Abhi wishes to console pragya for Arjun's behavior rather the emergency call which he receives comes in his priority list first... He has to rush up there before things turns ugly...

When abhi is about to say something, pragya is standing there with a tensed and worried face....

Abhi: Pragya... Are you alright??? Please don't think much of Arjun's words ... I will set everything right... Please believe me...

Pragya: Im not in a mood to talk anything now... Let me settle my scores later Mr. Mehra... I want to go to city hospital right now .. Shall we leave???

I don't wish to come with you... As you hurried me, I forget to pick my clutch... So, its my cruel fate and worst day that I have to travel with my betrayer, a back stabber, a heartless man, a bloody revenge taker who used my weakness for his victory.... This is very awesome right (In a sarcastic tone)...

Abhi is not able to digest pragya's cold behaviour.... Abhi wants to shout that he is not at fault and he has nothing to do with arjun's decision... But the devasted state of pragya glues up his mouth and he didn't find the exact words to make her believe him...

Abhi: pragya please...  At least.. Can you tell me??? What's the need to go to City hospital??? Is priya aunty and Ram uncle fine right???

Pragya (yells) : Don't show your fake concern Mr. Mehra .. No one needs your sympathy or care here... Just don't irritate me... Can you take me there or shall I take a cab???

Abhi: No... No.... Please Get inside... I will take you there...

Pragya's behaviour, her cold attitude, her hatred words, her lifeless eyes, her painful tears, her devasted condition pricks abhi's heart to the core... He feels very bad for pragya and he is cursing Arjun for doing like this to his fuggy...

Abhi is tensed to even think of priya aunty's condition after knowing about Arjun's decision... He doesn't want the news to reach priya's ears and he wants to make everything right before that....

But fate is playing differently in the lives of abhi and pragya... Priya is being hospitalized because of hearing a shocking news... Poor abhi doesn't know the fact  that he is going to be the reason for all the sufferings of pragya and her family unknowingly...

Abhi reaches the city hospital... Pragya didn't say anything and runs inside... Abhi wishes to go inside and be with  pragya at that moment... But abhi knows the mentality of pragya at that time and he backed off from going inside....

He wished to come tomorrow to check on what's going on... But abhi is not aware of the fact that this is the biggest blunder ever he has done in his life... Pragya needs him the most at that time but abhi missed the golden chance which he will regret later . .

Rather abhi has an important issue to settle right now... He cant believe the phone call which he received till now... A biggest blow and severe shock which he  has never expected...

His anger roses its peak and he rushes his car and drives it with full rage... He reaches the place and literally broken the bell and the door... He is not in a mood to wait till the door opens...

When the flat door is unlocked, Abhi pushed the person in full rage and slapped him as hard as he could... Tears where flowing uncontrollably in the eyes of all the inmates of the house but no one speaks anything...

Abhi's leaves the person and turns his attention to the other person standing there fully tensed with the nervous and tear striken eyes...

Abhi's each step brought lump in the throat of the newly married bride who is standing there like a scred kitten, adorned in a beautiful bridal lehenga, her neck is glittering with the mangalsutra and her maang filled with kumkum...

When the new bride tries to speak to abhi, she felt a stinge of pain in her cheeks with the hard slap of abhi... Tears were not in control and she bends down her head and blurts out the reason in between her cries why they married all of a sudden without anyone's  notice ...

Abhi is hell shocked and he couldn't believe that the two important persons of his life has backstabbed him like this... Abhi didn't have a single doubt that they were in love and they married too...

Abhi sits in the sofa lifeless... He doesn't know how to handle  this matter or how to convince their family.... A big mess which cant be settled so soon...

Abhi: How could you two do these??? When did you two start to love??? You two didn't consider me right... What about you Purab??? Am I not your best friend...

Haaan... Who am I to question you??? The great Bulbul Arora nah... Nah... Bulbul purab khanna , who always speaks non stop with me and who always says Im her brother didn't meant to say about this to me right....

Purab: Sorry abhi... We didn't meant to hide from you... We are helpless....

Abhi: Stop your bakwass... God... I don't know what will happen to pragya and her parents... Already a big problem is going on and I don't know how to settle that issue...

Now this... Stupid bulbul.... If anything wrong happens to anyone, I won't spare you two....

Abhi roars in anger... Bulbul burst into a loud cry ... Purab horrifies and rushes and holds bulbul in his embrace and consoles her...

In the other side, Ram and pragya are sitting tensed and praying to god for the recovery of priya... When the doctor comes out, they were startled to see the hopeless face of the doctor...

So, what's going on???

What happened to priya???.

Why did purab and bulbul married all of a sudden???

Why did priya fall unconscious all of a sudden???

What will happen to abhi??? Will pragya misunderstand him again???

To know more stay tuned....

As usual came up with a long update of 2500+ words ... Sorry for typo errors as its unedited...

Cast your votes and pen down your views...

👋👋👋👋👋👋

Yours buddy,

Crazymahiz

Signing off...

Will be

🔙🔜🔙🔜🔙🔜🔙🔜🔜

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro