45. It pains my heart...

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Im here with a happy news again....

" ARROGANCY Vs ATTITUDE" has become my second story after loving husband to cross 4,000+ votes....

Thanks to all my lovely voters for making this happen and supporting me in this story.... You all have proved and made it happen that rather than love and romance, abhigya's nok jhoks and fights will be liked by you all too....

Though its the third story I have penned down, this story holds a special place in my heart as this is the first ever story that popped up in my crazy mind....

Thanks again for the love and support and expecting it to continue in further updates too....

So, we are in the 45th chapter... Still I'm in a confusion to decide how many more chapters for this story... May be 10-15... I guess so...

Now to shot. 45 without further bak baks...

Bulbul is crying vigorously after hearing the harsh words of pragya... Purab comforts bulbul and is trying all his might to make her to calm down and control her tears...

Abhi can't take this anymore... He cant see bulbul's devastated state and he doesn't want to see any more lose in his life ever again...

Abhi is way too concerned about bulbul's health and the baby in her womb as he knows pretty well how much his sister aaliya had suffered when she lost the baby, which pushed aaliya to lose her senses too....

Abhi rushes up and kneels down before the wheel chair in which abhi and bulbul's mother priya is sitting with a pale and worried face with various thoughts haunting her...

Ram and priya are not in a condition to react on seeing the happenings and they are not in a mentally to go with pragya's words and get rid of bulbul completely.... They can't even forgive bulbul easily and welcome her to their house again too....

Abhi understands their inner turmoil very well... Being parents, Ram and priya cant forgive bulbul just like that for betraying them and they can't be even get angry on her too after seeing the love purab and bulbul shared for each other...

Abhi holds priya's hands and wipes the tears that comes out from her eyes uncontrollably not able to see her own daughters standing in opposite directions as that of enemies... Abhi gestures priya not to cry and he sides hugs her and comforts her...

Abhi: Angel... I don't know what to say.. I can understand what all you went through... I'm an outsider and I don't know whether I have any right to interrupt in your family matter or not....

Priya: Don't talk like that abhi beta... You are our family... Ram see how this abhi is talking.... He is not accepting us like his own family... If abhi does not have right to talk means, who else will have...

Ram: I know priya... Relax and calm down... Don't strain yourself and dont worry like this... Abhi beta is talking like this because of pragya only... But he knows very well that we consider him as our family only... Hey na abhi beta...

Abhi's eyes welled up and he hugs both of them happily as Ram and priya considers abhi as their own no matter what pragya talks...

Abhi: Ram uncle... Priya aunty... Can I have a word with you two???
I know it's very hard to decide anything as of now... But I want to say only one thing...

If you think this abhi is good enough, you can see the same in purab too... Purab is my best friend and he is way too loving and caring more than me... My papa always says that purab is my twin brother...

If purab is my own brother, haven't you given bulbul's hands for marriage, if I have asked so... See you two are accepting it right....

Trust me Ram uncle... You will not get a better person as a son in law than purab... Though purab doesn't have a family of his own, my whole family treats him as our own...

Purab is a well cultured, well qualified and well settled businessman... I can assure you that he will take care of bulbul very well...

Just look at them... Can't you see their love??? He is treating bulbul like a baby and see how he is consoling and comforting her...

Even though they have done a big sin due to their immaturity and insecurity, isn't it a great thing to forgive and forget what they did... After all bulbul is your little princess na...

Ram and priya nods their heads as if they are in a magical spell after listening to abhi's words.... Priya smiles and whispers something in Ram's ears...

Abhi is blinking his eyes as he can't figure out what they are upto... Ram walks ahead wheeling priya and nears Purab and bulbul and coughs to bring them down to earth from their miserable state...

Ram sighs: See Its hospital... I don't want anymore dramas here... Lets go to our home... Stop showing tantrums like this bulbul... Don't behave like a baby anymore bulbul..

At least try to be mature like my son Purab from now on.... Remember you are going to be a mother bulbul and don't trouble my son purab saying that you are having mood swings and all... Correct na priya....

Priya nods her smilingly and purab and bulbul are way too shocked and is standing there frozen without reacting to anything what Ram has said...

Abhi chuckles and comes near them and hits their backs lightly to make them to understand that its happening for real only and they are not dreaming at all...

Abhi: You two are good for nothing... How much I have tried and convinced uncle and my angel... They too with a great heart forgiven you whole heartedly...

But you two dumbos are standing like statues without reacting too... Huh... Unbelievable... I should have allowed pragya to slap you two so that you guys would have got some sense at least...

Purab and bulbul smiles happily after giving abhi a dead glare and gets blessings from Ram and priya... They didn't forgot to tease abhi saying that pragya's slap is reserved only for him...

Abhi: Okay Angel... Its time for family time... Purab and bulbul... You two go with them...

Ram: why abhi beta??? Are you not coming with us???

Abhi: Surely I will come uncle... But after some time okay... I have to go and look after our angry, attitude queen pragya and have to console her na.... Sure she cant tolerate all these happenings...

Just then everyone realized that pragya is not in that place and no one even remembered that pragya is missing from that place... Ram really feels proud of abhi as he never leaves pragya even though she disrespects and ill treats him...

Abhi: Uncle... It will take time to tame this shrewd girl... So, you all carry on... We will come later... Angel don't strain okay... Iv arranged for a maid to look after the house hold chores...

Purab make sure that this bulbul didn't enter the kitchen and act as if she gonna do some work... I know this lazy goose wont even pick a small plate too... Hoye what's this look haan...

Ram uncle... Priya aunty... Did you know how much this bulbul treat my buddy purab... He is nothing but an unpaid slave to her... Poor purab... May your soul rest in peace....

Purab, Ram and priya laughs while bulbul is throwing daggers on abhi for teasing her so much and glares at her husband purab for laughing to abhi's comments...

Abhi: Purab... You have good opportunity man... You can impress your in laws... Just cook for them man and they will make you a permanent maid for sure...

Wow... These smiles are what I am expecting to see in all your faces... Go to home happily okay... Angel don't think about anything... All will be fine soon... Take rest or I will come and take classes for you...

Priya nods her head happily.. Ram understands that pragya needs some time to understand everything and he has a strong belief that only abhi can make it possible to bring sense in her...

Abhi searches for pragya all through the hospital but she is no where to be found... Abhi is completely tired and exhausted and came out in frustration to spot pragya sitting the extreme corner of the isolàted bench in the hospital back side...

Abhi is completely startled to see pragya crying uncontrollably... Abhi's heart pricked to the core to see the devastated and vulnerable state of pragya... Each tear droplets from her eyes is bringing blood in abhi's heart....

Abhi just want to take pragya in his embrace and console her saying that he will be with her whatever happens... He wants to kiss her madly and to take away all the pain which is pricking her heart...

Abhi gasps in shock as to why his mind started again with the dirty thoughts and he couldn't figure out why he is over reacting and why he is feeling the pain of pragya as of his own...

Abhi sits near pragya and wipes her tears with his hanky... Pragya pushes his hand but abhi never bothered about that and tightens his hold on her... He forcefully makes pragya to drink water to calm her down and pats her back when she coughs...

Abhi: Enough pragya... How much will you cry??? Now can you tell me why are you reacting like this... What made you to cry like this???

Are you feeling bad that Ram uncle and priya aunty has forgiven bulbul so easily??? Are you thinking that bulbul should be punished more???

Pragya: Stop talking rubbish you good for nothing monkey... What do you think of myself haan... Im not heartless as you think... disgusting... How can you think low of myself, abhi???

I don't have a cheap mentality like you think... I am happy for bulbul whole heartedly and I know pretty well that no one can be a good match than purab for her... Cant I see the love and care purab has on bulbul???

Abhi: Alright... Im so sorry... My mistake... I shouldn't have talked like that... please forgive me... If you want beat me too...

But tell me one thing pragya... why are you crying like this??? Yewww... You look horrible when you cry... You are looking like a mad devil...

Pragya: Youuuuu 😬😬😬😬... Idiot monkey... Run away from here before I kill you and rip you into pieces...

Abhi: Hoye... Im not going anywhere... I will eat your head like this only... Tell me devil why are you crying??? Come lets go somewhere and talk... This place is very yuckky...

Pragya: How dare you monkey... You are calling me as if Im your girl friend... Mind it, Mr. mehra... I can make you to get arrested for troubling and eve teasing me...

Abhi: 😱😱😱😱😱😱 mummy... Im scared... 😂😂😂😂... Get up you silly devil... I know you won't do any such stuffs and you also know that you can share your feelings only with me...

Before pragya protests, abhi threatens her to come with him or he will scoop her in his arms forcefully... Pragya horrifies and gets up... Abhi chuckles and drags pragya along with him....

Abhi took pragya to a restaurant knowing well that pragya wouldn't have eat anything and he is also hungry too as all are in a rush for ptiya's discharge and all the dramas that takes place sometime before makes them to forgot they haven't take food...

Abhi: Here... Have this food first and let's talk later...

Pragya: No I don't want anything...

Abhi: Uffo... You started to behave like a baby... Eat now.. Remember, you are going to become a badi maa... Grow up at least now... You stupid girl...

Pragya's eyes welled up all of a sudden...

Pragya: Why abhi??? 😭😭😭😭... Why no one is considering my feelings??? Why no one is thinking that I too have a heart and I too wish to have some respect and recognition from them...

Did I become an unwanted person in my home??? Why bulbul never shared her secret with me??? Why she didn't bothered to tell me anything and why did she hide this biggest secret from me??? 😭😭😭😭

Didn't I was friendly with her??? Why she thought that I wont support her love and why she distanced from me??? Did she think that I will separate her from her love... Why she never felt that I will be the first one to support her love??? 😭😭😭😭

See... Now too she came to see papa and mama... They too forgiven them... Im very happy but did anyone think about me at least once... Don't try to defend them abhi... I know no one would have realized that im missing from there too...

Hmm... I know you only said them na Im not there... Why are you looking surprised??? I know you very well abhi... How much I treat you badly, you are there for me always and will support me no matter what....

Ours is a very peculiar relationship... I don't want any name to it at all... Tell me one thing abhi, won't you feel bad when your parents didn't care for you...

I love my maa and papa a lot and I put forth all my efforts to keep them happy... But Im always a second in everything, abhi... I know bulbul is my parents pet always and Im not jealous of that at all... Even I pamper bulbul a lot...

But I just wish that my parents can show some love to me too... I just want them to understand my feelings and my problems... That's all...

I expect some sort of recognition from them or at least Im expecting that they should talk with me before they take any decisions considering my feelings too....

If my maa had talked with me before fixing my alliance with that Arjun, I would have not faced all those nonsense in my life... I lost my self respect, 😭😭😭😭😭, I lost my originality, I lost my character, I lost my marriage and I lost everything...

They made me a puppet in front of that arjun and given a chance for that asshole to make a mockery of my character and how he throws me away saying that Im not good enough to marry....

Now what's there left in me... As usual I'm going to do my routine works without bothering about anything na... Is it a curse that Im born as a girl ??? Is it wrong for a girl to have attitude in this cruel world???

Tell me abhi... 😭😭😭😭.... Will anyone understand my feelings and will anyone have the heart to see what's inside my heart??? Will I be blessed to have love, marriage and other happiness which every girl wishes for...

Will anyone love me madly and say that he can do anything for me??? Will I get my soulmate who bears all my attitudes and arrogant behaviour.... will there anyone born for me in this world at least???

No answer na abhi... This is my fate abhi... 😭😭😭😭😭.. I have to stay all my life like this... Abhi... A small advice to you... Get married soon abhi... Its enough, you take care of your family ..

Hurry up abhi before things gets out of your hold... You too don't become a victim like me... So think wisely and get settled down soon.... Try to live your life for your own self too...

There was a pin drop silence prevails after that.... Both start to eat their food with varied emotions.... None spoke a word ... When they were about to go out after eating, abhi holds pragya's hands...

Abhi: Can I have word with you pragya???

Pragya's eyes popped out on hearing abhi's talks and she is way too shocked and doesn't know how to react too ...

So,

What's going on???

What did abhi talked with pragya????

Will pragya understand that abhi is her soulmate???

Will abhi realizes that his feelings are nothing but the love he has on his fuggy???

Will abhi and pragya starts to love each other and gets married or will the sautan arjun enter between them and separate them forever???

Keep guessing and stay tuned...

A long update of 2800+ words...

Sorry for typing errors and grammatical mistakes, if any...

Not proof read ..

Cast your votes and pen down your views without fail...

👋👋👋👋👋👋

Yours buddy,

Crazymahiz

Signing off...

Will be

🔙🔜🔙🔜🔙🔜🔙🔜

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro