48. The wild lioness in a Lion's den...

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Moments are yet to be cherished...
Happiness are need to be shared...

It's a great happiness to share the Victory moment with you all...

This story " Arrogancy vs Attitude" has won the second prize in Best collaborative fiction in Abhigya Awards 2018... My winning moments with you all...

Thanks to everyone who voted for this story and dedicating this victory to every single reader of this story...

12 more chapters to go, to draw curtains to this story completely...

A lot of unexpected spicy and interesting twists ahead....

Expecting all your support to continue further .. Silent readers I'm expecting a bit more from you...

Press the 🌟 button and proceed further...

Not interested to do it.... Better skip this story...

Shot. 48:

Abhi finally blurts out the fact what all he talked with the singhs, the decision he has taken to save pragya's dignity, the decision to get rid of the partnership and to run the company separately too...

Sid: Abhi... You are always the pillar of strength for our company... Rather than me, it's you who has to be in the chairman's post...

Abhi: No... No... No jiju... I'm just obsessed with my CEO post... Never and ever, I will give that to anyone... So, the decision is final and no more arguments, my dear jiju....

Sid: But Abhi tell me one thing clearly... Is it possible to get the company for ourselves as you think??? It's not so easy man... Do you think Arjun will easily agree to leave a golden goose, which gives him money whenever he wants...

I know very well what all will Arjun do, if the money is not credited to his account at correct time... I don't know what all stupid stunts, he gonna perform and he will be a big trouble for us to get out of the partnership...

Abhi: Chill up jiju... Here look at this... It's the assurity given by Mohan Uncle to terminate the partnership and handover the company fully to us, that too within a week...

Only the official things has to be done... All are confused na how come Mohan uncle can decide this, other than Arjun... Even though, the company's name is in Arjun, it's always Mohan uncle, who has the final deciding authority other than me...

Arjun is like a dummy in the name of owner, as other than keeping his name as the chairman, he has done nothing to the company... It's the biggest dream of Mohan Uncle to build a company and he gave me all the responsibility to me...

So, when I asked him to terminate the partnership for valid reasons, Mohan uncle readily signed the partnership cancellation papers and wholeheartedly accepted to give the company to us, as he knows that we will take our company to the next level... Problem solved...

Papa .. say something na... What I did is correct only right??? I did all these not only to save Pragya's dignity alone... I don't like to mingle with them in my professional life anymore, as something in me is finding odd with Arjun's behavior...

If we stay apart, at least our relationship with the Singhs will be saved ... I don't want to lose a mother in Sarlama and a caring father in Mohan uncle for anything....

Sorry papa, if I did anything wrong, hurting you... Still we have time papa... The final decision is in your hands only papa... Tell me, what I have to do... I will obey whatever you asked me to do...

Pragya is unknowingly admiring Abhi, who is thinking a lot for his family and asking their final decision in his professional life too... She understands why her papa and mumma is adoring Abhi so much...

Her heart wants to appreciate abhi immediately but she being filled with attitude holds the sofa tightly not to blurt out anything thinking that abhi will mock her and show attitude with her ...

Prem: Abhi beta... What you did is absolutely correct... I don't have any problem in this.... But, I want you to consider something which I want to say... No compulsions... Just my mere thoughts only... You can decide what you want to do...

Abhi: What is this papa??? Order me what I've to do...

Prem : Abhi beta... As the company is going to  be solely owned by the mehras, why not we join the two most important person's business also with us...

Sid: who is that papa???

Prem: As you all know, Pragya's papa Ram Arora is facing a tough time in his business and now with priya's illness and bulbul's issues, he is not in a condition to run the business properly and  concentrate in it wholeheartedly...

Pragya is also struggling very hard in her job... I don't need to explain everything as you all know what all have happened right... As I consider pragya like my daughter, I want her to join our company so that she will have a secured and safety job....

Moreover, our purab is also working really hard to grow his business... It will be better, if Ram and purab joins in a partnership with us as they are also now our family.... What's your decision abhi and sid beta???

Pragya is completely stunned as she didn't expected this... Abhi is jumping in happiness and hugs his papa tightly and shows thumbs up that he is double okay with that and even sid and aaliya are way too happy for the brilliant idea given by their father...

But pragya is staying quiet and didn't said anything and is sitting like a statue... Abhi understands what is pragya going through with her sudden silenve... He immediately goes and sits near pragya and holds her hand tightly...

Abhi: Fuggy... I know what you are thinking... This is absolutely fine with all of us and don't think too much okay... This is papa's wish and we too wish the same... Don't ever say no to this please....

Pragya: Ab.. abhi... This is not needed... Uncle has a golden heart... so he is saying all this... But this is going to be a burden for sure... I... I... I don't want to trouble.. trouble...

Abhi: You devil... Just shut up okay... The court is adjourned and the law has been passed already... No one dare to say no to Prem Mehra's order... I will talk to Ram uncle and purab and let me see who will say no to me....

Aahhhh... I get that point now only... The reason for you hesitation 😂😂😂😂😂.... The great arrogant, attitude Queen Pragya Arora is scared of this Abhishek Prem Mehra right ... Abhi you did it finally  man...

You are getting scared na fuggy to work with me... 😂😂😂😂😂... Don't worry I wont bite or beat you, like you do with me always... I know you are going to enter a lion's den... But we have worked already together na...

Cant you manage this job too.. Tell me directly that you can't face The Abhishek Mehra ... 😂😂😂😂😂.... So all this bold attitude is only for name sake and to show off right....

So, you are also like the usual senti girls saying all blah blahs ... Accept your defeat you scary cat and then I will leave you with all your honours... 😉😉😉😉

Pragya fumes in anger: You king of monkeys... Just keep quiet okay... Don't you know, you are the tail less monkey climbing the trees without any sense too... What you say...  Me... Scared of you... 😂😂😂😂😂.... The biggest joke of this era...

Here everyone look at these... These are the marks given by me.... I think you have not forgotten  anything you poor monkey.... Don't worry, I won't do anything now in front of this lovely family... So, don't cry okay.... Wipe your face man...

Haan... what you say lion... 😂😂😂😂😂..... Who is the lion here... Me or you... Don't think too high of yourself monkey... Let's me see who is gonna run away from whom....

This is going to be our company... Did you get that??? Sid bhai.. I wanna work with this monkey only but he is not supposed to boss me around... I will report to you only and I want to dance in his heads with all my might...

Prem uncle, Im accepting your decision happily as I always obeys elders orders... Uncle, one small request from my side.... please do this thing for me ...

Prem: Tell me pragya beta... What I have to do...

Pragya: Uncle... why not you buy a big cage to tie up this tail less monkey..... This monkey is too much annoying and irritating me now a days and boasting as if its a lion... How much ever I punish this monkey, its not having any shame too and messing up with me again and again...

All started to laugh hard with pragya's mockings... Pragya shows tongue to abhi and hi-fied with Aaliya and sid... Abhi is highly irked with pragya's teasings and stamps his feet in anger and moves to his room...

All got worried with abhi's anger while pragya asked them to chill up as she knows how to handle him... Pragya smirks and gets up with a teasing smile knowing well how to make abhi to dance to her tunes...

After all, only the arrogant, attitude queen Pragya knows the silly weakness of the Mighty Abhishek Mehra... No one knows that abhi has such weakness other than pragya....

🌸🌸🌸🌸

Abhi is fuming in anger with pragya's mocking but unknowingly his lips curved to a smile to see pragya's bond with his family... His heart is screaming in glee that he can see pragya daily and she will be with him most of the time as she is going to work with him...

Abhi's pov.:

oh my god!!! This is quite thrilling... Wow.... My fuggy is in my office finally... Oohoo...

What the hell... Stupid abhi.... Why are you happy this much haan??? You are inviting your trouble in the name of Pragya... Though she is clever and smart to handle the business, remember she will annoy and irk you too much...

Idiot abhi... Why are  you always forgetting the fact that she is a devil and why you keep on saying as my fuggy...

😱😱😱😱😱... Is that devil is spelling any magic on me and making me to fall for her.... Nooooo... Never and ever... Im not a big fool to fall in her trap...

But what is happening to me... Why am I not in my control when Im with this pragya... Why Im feeling her pain as that of mine??? Why her happiness and smile is making me happy too???

Why Im longing to see her happy smile always??? Why I want to drown in her mesmerizing eyes which is telling me a beautiful story... Why I am losing my senses when she smiles???

Why I want to drown in her completely??? Why Im not in a mood to make her go away from me????? Why I want her world's best class coffee and her adorable yummy foods daily for me....

Aarrgghhhh... Abhi you have gone completely mad... Just calm down abhi... Relax... Don't be a fool to face all her anger but Only I can handle her na... God... Something is wrong in me... 😱😱😱😱.... Have to consult a doctor soon before I turns completely mad...

Abhi comes out from his trance as he felt a pat in his shoulders... He sees pragya standing there with her puppy face but abhi shows attitude and turns his face angrily...

Pragya: showing too much attitude haan... Anyways, Keep up with your attitude to yourself as its not going to affect me at all... I came here to give your favorite aloo paratha to you... I think you don't need that...

Wow... The aroma itself is making my mouth watery .. yummy... okay okay relax... Im not giving this to you... But I can sit here and have this right... Great idea na....

Pragya pats her back and starts to eat the paratha making sounds with her lickings and keep on praising the taste of paratha... Abhi groans inwardly as he badly want to grab those hot, yummy parathas...

But his male ego didn't allowed him to turn his back and he is keep on cursing pragya for doing this with him... His stomach is crying and tempting him to go and have the paratha but he is badly controlling himself not to step forward....

Abhi's face widened in glee as he feels the yummy parathas near his mouth... He looks up to see pragya tilting her brows and gesturing abhi to eat the paratha... Abhi glares at pragya and opens his mouth to shout at her...

But poor abhi completely fails before pragya as she keeps on stuffing his mouth with his favourite paratha... Abhi gives up as its his only weakness when it comes to home made foods... He always remembers her maa's cooking in pragya's cookings and forgets everything before it...

Pragya: So, how is the food??? I know you love it na as its your all time favorite... Okay okay... I know the monkey king is in full form today and won't answer me as if he is going to lose him crown...

Anyways, its my small gratitude for what you did to me... I won't thank you or will say that you did a lot of things to me... Its you duty man... so I won't say thanks and all...

But Im not heartless as you think... So, Im going to prepare and bring food for you daily... Okay... Okay... Don't control your smile man... That's the only speciality of  you... So you can  smile brightly....😉😉😉😉

Pragya winks at abhi... Abhi too smiled happily... Unknowingly, pragya is ogling at abhi's smile and when abhi looks at her, she turns her face aside, as if she didn't see anything...

The next morning, all gets ready to go to the Aroras... Pragya dressed up in a beautiful saree gifted by Aaliya... She is not aware of the fact that the saree is bought by abhi to give that to his love of life when she comes to her home for the first time...

Pragya looks for abhi but he is no where to be found... Her heart urges her to show the saree to abhi and wanna know how she is in that... She sneaks inside abhi's room and sees him sleeping like a little baby...

Pragya adores abhi's sleeping form but a teasing smirk forms in her face... She picks up a jug filled with water.... She grins evilly and starts her mission to wake up abhi by pouring water....

But, what happened is... ❓❓❓❓❓

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

The mehras along with pragya enters the Aroras.... Pragya didn't wish to step inside the house but she is being dragged by abhi inside.... After their formal greetings, everyone settled in their places...

All in the aroras and purab are looking at pragya longingly and wishing her to talk something with them... Bulbul's eyes get moist as pragya is not sparing a glimpse at her too...

Prem Mehra talks about the company's dealings with Ram and Purab... Ram hesitantly agrees with the idea because of abhi's pleadings but to everyone's surprise purab says no to the offer...

All are stunned as they didn't expected this answer from purab... They know very well that purab always wishes to work with abhi and sid but due to the tie up with singhs, it's not possible to join purab earlier with them...

Abhi couldn't figure out what's bothering purab now .. He asked for his reasons but what purab said is, stunned everyone to the core... Bulbul cries aloud making all to get worried too much...

So, what's going on???

Why is purab hesitant to accept the job???

What is purab's condition and why is bulbul crying???

What did abhi do when pragya is about to pour water???

Will abhi and pragya be able to work together in the office without any fight and will it be a new chapter in their life???

What will Arjun do knowing that Abhi has terminated the partnership because of Pragya???

Keep guessing and stay tuned...

As usual came up with a long update of 2800+ words...

Cast your votes and pen down your views without fail...

Sorry for errors and mistakes, as its not proof read....

👋👋👋👋👋👋

Yours  buddy,

Crazymahiz

Signing off...

Will be

🔙🔜🔙🔜🔙🔜🔙🔜🔙🔜

Have a good day...

Keep smiling and spread smile always....

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro