49. The deepest love is often hidden...

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Seriously saying I'm not at all in a mood to type today... My mood is completely off... But, I'm still here and writing today, as this is a special day in my life...

Yeah... March. 10... A year back,
I joined watty officially as a member, opening a new world to me... I broke my silence of three long years and stepped inside watty for a new beginning, not at all aware that I will also become a writer....

Don't know whether I've achieved something or made you all people happy by my writings or not.... But to be honest, this watty gave me many besties to me, who really cares for me and loves me so much...

Though, many are against me and trying to degrade, neglect and irritate me, I keep going on and on, because of the genuine support from many lovely people here, who really trusts me and loves me so much...

I don't know whether I've achieved as an abhigya author or not... But I have earned many people's trust who genuinely share their personal problems with me and hoping that I will give a better solution for them or sharing with me, makes them to have some peace...

I can proudly say that this is what watty gave me... Thanks for all your love and support in all my ups and downs... Still I'm trying a lot to keep up to your expectations... Sorry, if I did not fulfill your wishes and pissed you off anytime...

So, let me not bore you further... Go ahead and read after pressing the 🌟 button and I wish to see your comments and votes very badly ...

🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁

If you can't get someone out of your head forcibly too, understand that they are ruling you fully...

Real men doesn't love the beautiful girl in the world... They love the girl whom make his life more beautiful...

You know the importance of a person and what they mean to you only when you see their moods and feelings affects you very badly...

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

Pragya dresses up beautifully in the saree gifted by aaliya not aware of the fact that the saree is actually bought by abhi to gift to his to be wife when she comes to his home for the first time... Aaliya has purposely given the saree to pragya as per the instruction of her husband Sid...

Pragya drapes the saree elegantly and a blushy smile formed on her cheeks thinking something which she is not really intend too... Something in pragya is changing her unknowingly after she stepped inside the Mehra's lovely house....

Pragya's pov.:

Wow.... What an amazing morning... Really its wonderful to be in this home... I can see liveliness in this house... Prem uncle is a gem of a person and abhi and aaliya bhabhi are lucky to get him as their father...

Aaliya bhabhi is such a sweetheart... I know she loves and cares for abhi so much but she always supports me and helps me a lot to tease abhi...

Saying about Sid bhai... I know we had an ugly encounter in the college years back... Yet he is really a good soul and I badly wish why I didn't born as his younger sister... These people are making me to go weak and I don't know why Im desperate and longing to be part of this home for life long...

Coming to my idiotic monkey... The peculiar guy who is hell adamant to irritate me and get nicely from me... Its been long years since we meet... But we fight daily no matter what and without any reasons too...

Haan... Here im in his room... What a well maintained and classy room... Not bad abhi... You too have some sense and you designed this room as per my likings... Huh... Why im thinking stupid that Im gonna be part of this room...

Something is wrong in me... Im not feeling feverish too... All because of this sleeping cute monkey... Seriously did I say him as cute.... 😊😊😊😊 .. Oh god pragya... What's wrong with you... You are shamelessly drooling on abhi and blushing like this..

Change your mood pragya and bring the attitude queen in you .... This abhi is sleeping not bothering to see you too... Hurray... idea....
Mr. Abhishek mehra let me wake you up in my own way... Mission waking up the monkey is on ..

Pragya makes a devilish smirk and picks up the jug in the near by table which is full of water .. She removes the cap with a mischievous smile and about to pour the water on abhi's face to wake him up...

But pragya gasps in shock as abhi pushes pragya's hand with full force making the jug to hit the floor mercilessly and nothing happened to that poor jug as its made of plastic... But something happened there which no one would have expected....

Abhi and pragya are completely dumb struck as they didn't expected this to happen... Pragya came inside abhi's room to know his reaction and also to play prank with him but she didn't expected this shocking thing...

She doesn't know how to react and before abhi says anything she ran away from there without pulling up any fight or arguing with abhi... Pragya dashes with aaliya uncontrollably but runs inside the room without answering her too...

Abhi ruffles his hair and takes deep breath to control his uneven breaths as he couldn't understand whether it has happened in reality or is he hallucinating anything... He in his wild dreams too have never expected that his morning will be like this... Abhi gets up and rushes inside to get freshen up to divert his mood...

But abhi couldn't control his blush on seeing his face.. He is blushing like a heroine and looks at his face as if he is watching it for the first time... But a lump formed in his throat as how can he face the dangerous lioness who can do anything with him for the unexpected encounter they had few minutes back...

But his mind is keep on replaying the scene of pragya falling exactly on his lips with her whole body pressed on to him evoking all sorts of hormonal tension inside him...

He tries to wipe his lips with much difficulty but the sweet smell of the strawberry coated lipstick is making him to get out of control and bringing all kinds of wierd and dirty thoughts in his mind....

He opens the shower to have a quick bath and get changed quickly as his father keeps on calling him... Abhi didn't have a look at pragya in the dining table who is sitting opposite to him with a flushed face and is eating the breakfast quietly without bothering to look at him ..

Sid and Aaliya are watching the duo amusingly as this is the first time that the great fighter cocks Abhi and pragya are sitting very quiet without uttering a word too...

They understands that something would have happened between the two for sure... They prayed to god to make the event to be a new beginning in their lives and gets them united happily life long...

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

Prem, sid, aaliya, Pragya and abhi reaches the aroras... After the initial greetings, all settle down .. All are eagerly waiting for pragya to say something to her parents or to talk with bulbul and purab... But she is sitting quietly without uttering a word too...

Abhi understands that pragya is not able to look at them and is in an inner turmoil as how to handle her emotions and feelings... Abhi gets up from his place and sits near pragya and holds her hands tightly assuring her that all will be fine soon and not to worry...

Prem informs Ram and Purab about the business matter and what all they have decided... Ram Arora doesn't know what to do at that time but Abhi's one pleading makes him to accept the offer whole heartedly...

But to everyone's surprise, the bestie of abhi and a person who is like the mehra's own blood, Purab khanna rejected abhi's offer and excuses himself... He signals bulbul to get ready soon... When he is about to get up, Abhi's words halts his steps ...

Abhi: Its a promise on me Mr. Purab khanna... If you take a step too, remember that your friend abhi is dead ...

Purab: Abhi... Why are you talkiñg like this??? Try to understand me and I can't accept this offer for sure... You are kind enough to do all this abhi but Im not that much lucky and blessed to work with you... Please abhi... Don't force me ..

Abhi: What the hell is your problem purab??? What is stopping you from joining us??? You always say na that we can hang out together like our college days if we work in the same place....

Sid jiju, papa, aaliya di and why even pragya wants you to join in this company... I know you are thinking that Pragya will feel awkward if you work with us right....

Purab: No... Its not like as you think abhi... Why will I think like that??? This is my decision and its no way relate to pragya at all... You are joining the unusual knots abhi and drawing conclusions on your own...

Abhi: Then what you idiot... Stop bluffing... You don't know even to lie too purab... Your face is telling us all clearly what is cooking in your head...

So, stop irritating me... Its finalized and we are signing the documents in a week and no more arguments... You are part of our company and dare to say no this... I will kill you idiot...

And one more thing, I want to talk on behalf of pragya, if you all don't mind... You all can sense that pragya is not at all uttering a word to anyone after we reach here ... Bulbul, you should be lucky to get a sister like pragya who always thinks of your happiness ahead of hers...

But, you have hurted her so much badly bulbul... She is not at all angry on you or purab... Rather, she is angry on herself as you didn't trusted her any time and shared your problem with her... She is feeling bad for pushing you into this awkward situation...

And My dear Ram uncle and Priya Angel... You should be way too lucky to get a daughter like pragya who carried all the burdens of this family on her shoulders... But im very sorry to say that no one understands her feelings anytime and yoyr behaviours have hurtwd her indirectly without your knowledge too ..

All forced your rights on her... She may seems to be full of attitude and arrogant in her behavior but inwardly she is hiding her longingness by wearing a big mask in her face... I didn't mean to say that you didn't love her but you failed to notice that she too has a heart and she too have some expectations...

Priya angel... I don't know how to say... You were about to push pragya in a living hell making her to forget her own identity... Thank god... She is saved at the correct time.. Papa wish to talk to you something in personal and I hope you will accept what he wish to say...

The elders moves away from there with a heavy heart... Pragya closes her eyes and holds abhi's hands tightly to control all her emotions as she doesn't want to broken down before anyone... Bulbul is crying uncontrollably and purab is standing there helpless on seeing pragya and bulbul's broken state...

Purab really feels sorry for his actions and he feels really bad for making pragya's life a big question mark... Sid and Aaliya encouraged Purab and bulbul to talk with pragya... Abhi gestures them to come near pragya... Bulbul slowly walks towards pragya and sits hesitantly near her...

Pragya opens her eyes to see bulbul sitting there with a crying face... When she is about to fold her hand asking for apology, pragya hugs bulbul tightly...

Both the sisters cried their heart out not at minding anyone's presence too.... Abhi keeps on saying the duo to stop crying but the girls are hell adamant not to stop their water works... Abhi is pissed off with their behaviour and his mind thinks quick to change the heavy atmosphere...

Abhi: Purab, sid jiju, aaliya di.. All of you come on... Lets run away from here... Come on quick... We are in big danger...

Sid: What happened abhi??? Why are you blabbering like this???

Abhi: Jiju... Anytime we will drown in these two stupid girls flood of tears... 😱😱😱😱😱... I don't want to die in this flood for sure... I know this bulbul is crying because of her stupid mood swings...

But its really very nice to see this attitude queen is crying like a silly grumpy baby... Today, the name is really suiting you fuggy... Guess what. rather than devil fuggy, cry baby fuggy is very apt for you...

Pragya glares at abhi murderously: How dare you senseless monkey... Are you mocking at me???

Abhi: Of course devil... You are a big cry baby... Whaaat... your looks wont do anything to me... You are trying to scare this Abhishek Mehra... Never and ever...

Pragya fits her hand angrily and hits the table making abhi to jerk back.... Sid gestures abhi to ran away before pragaya pounce on her.... Abhi looks at the murderous glare of pragya and starts to run hard....

All starts to laugh on seeing Abhi and pragya are running in the house here and there fighting and arguing all through the way... The elders too comes there with a smile in their faces and they too started to laugh on seeing abhigya's cat and mouse chase game....

Abhi: Arrey anyone come and save me from this devil... This stupid devil will rip me into pieces... Priya angel why on earth who have given birth to a devil like her....

Pragya: When the kind hearted, Prem uncle has given birth to a monkey like you, why not my maa and papa... No one will help you mister... I will kill you today for messing up with me....

😂😂😂😂😂... Its going to be real fun from tommorow... Most of the day, Im going to be with you... Let me show you what hell is and what will you get in return if you mess up with pragya....

Abhi: You can't scare me like this fuggy... Show some pity on me na...

Pragya: Beg for my mercy... I will forgive you... Come on lay on your knees and apologize to me...

Abhi: Bloody hell... You are thinking high of yourself haan... Wait let me handle you in my own way...

Abhi smirks and halts his steps and winks at pragya... Pragya's jaws drops and before she says anything, he ran away from there sitting in between Ram and priya so that pragya won't beat him at any cost. .. The day ended very happily as all the problems gets solved....

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

A week passes in a jiff....

Ram, Pragya, Abhi, sid, purab and prem are waiting in the registrar office to do the official paperwork for changing the company name and also to add all the clauses for adding purab and the aroras to be part of the company....

Time is going on... Abhi is getting tensed as Mohan singh is not at all turning up... Time is going on rapidly and all are quite nervous as the time for registration is nearing.... Abhi wipes his sweat and looks at the door eagerly waiting for Mohan to come soon...

But, abhi's mobile started to ring aloud breaking the awkward silence there... He lazily picks up the call and his face flushed and became pale on hearing the opposite side conversation...

🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁

So, what has happened???

Will the registration works happens as expected???

Who is on call with abhi and what news did he heard???

Is it any stunt by arjun to stop the registration????

Will it be easy for abhi and pragya to mingle and work together???

Will abhi and pragya accept their feelings and confess their hidden love on each other???.

Keep guessing and stay tuned....

As usual a long update of 2800+ words...

Sorry if there are any errors or grammatical mistakes, if any....

I badly want to see your votes ...

And my silent voting buddies, please feel free to pen down your views and comments without fail...

👋👋👋👋👋👋

Yours buddy,

Crazymahiz

Signing off ..

Will be

🔙🔜🔙🔜🔙🔜🔙🔜

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro