22: On the Case

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Ash came back wearing his normal outfit. As soon as Ash arrived, Moon grabbed him and they began searching everywhere for clues. Lillie, meanwhile, didn't care what they did, as long as she had some hints towards her sailing ship.

Moon and Ash were up all night searching for hints and signs.

"Blast!" Moon started. "This crook sure makes this case hard to crack! It's as if this person is some otherworldly being or something!"

Ash and Moon went home at around 4:30 a.m. They tried to get as much sleep as they could for the next day.

When a tired Moon walked to the school, she tripped and fell, rolling the rest of the way to school. She only stopped when she had knocked something over, or rather, SOMEONE.

She had landed on top of Ash, who was just as tired as she was. They blinked a couple times, slowly realizing the world around them and their awkward situation. Lillie giggled while Sun looked at her like she was crazy.

When they got untangled and off each other, Zaria came running to them.

"Ms. Mizuki-san!" she yelled.

"Moon doesn't like to be called that," Ash reminded her as Zaria cane up to them. She stopped and caught her breath.

"Look what... I found... in the gym... where Chase and... Elaine went... missing while... I was... cleaning up..." she said, handing Moon something. It was a piece of black fabric. Not just any old black fabric, SPECIAL fabric. Lillie saw it and gasped, dropping all of her belongings. She ran to the item and picked it up.

"No... this couldn't... no... it's not possible..."

"What is it, Lillie?" Moon asked her friend.

"He couldn't have!" she yelled, running somewhere. She summoned a Charizard and flew away.

"Well there goes your ONLY lead," Zaria commented as Lillie left. "Stolen by a crazy teenage girl."

"Zaria!" Moon yelled. "She's not crazy! She's my friend!"

Suddenly, Lillie came back in tears.

"No..." she sobbed, falling to her knees as she dismounted the Ride Pokémon.

"What happened?" Moon asked.

"This cloth... it came from... no..." Lillie said through her tears.

"Who is it, Lillie?" Zaria asked.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro