09 | Trouble In Paradise

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"Please, please, please, please. Help me, please"

"No Annika, I won't, just do it by yourself" Shivaay glared at her, shooing her away from him. Annika grunted at him, he was so hard to persuade.

"Please Shivaay, I won't tell you to play Ghar-Ghar with me for a month, please do my Maths homework" Annika requested, almost wanting to grab hold of him and make him face her.

Shivaay rolled his eyes, he couldn't understand what was so hard in the Maths homework that she couldn't solve. But her offer was tempting, he had wanted to accept it but then, it would result only in her coming back for more.

Annika was undoubtedly good at manipulation, making Shivaay do her homework was like the most easiest task of her but today, he was being stubborn.

"I will tell Pinky aunty about you sneaking out at the night and going up at the terrace everyday" Shivaay's eyes widened at that. Why was she playing this card on him? When she herself would come up on the terrace of her own house to talk to him from there.

"No you won't"

"Yes I will"

"Shut up Annika. I will tell Karishma Aunty that you come up on the terrace at night too" Annika scrunched her nose, he was being impossible to deal with. Throwing her air up in the frustration, she gave up.

"Fine then, don't talk to me, ever again" Never in her twelve years of her life she had seen someone so arrogant as him but then, he was her everything and she knew for a fact he will come back to her, always.

"Hey, come back. I will do the homework" It wasn't Shivaay's brain that was speaking but his heart, which wanted nothing but Annika to talk to him. He would do the homework hundred times if that meant Annika kept talking to him. He never wanted to lose her.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro