12. This is How it Started!

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Simple shouted at me-"What the hell you are saying Avi, you just saw what happened to her because of that misunderstanding, and you want to maintain it! Don't you want her to live or what?"

"I know Simple, but you can't deny the fact that I can't live with her any longer then why should I spoil her life its better if She hates me, let her think of me as a ruthless womanizer." I tried to convince her.

This time it was Chulbul who showed disapproval- "Stop it, Avi, are you out of your mind? What are you saying? Why do you want her to hate you when you love her so much?"

"God forbidden, What would you do Chulbul if you were at my place? Wouldn't you want to secure your love's life after you? I am just trying to do it. Before I breathe my last, I want to see her happy and safe with someone." I tried to made him feel my condition.

Simple shouted on me angrily - "Are you out of your mind Avi! What's going in your mind, stop all this nonsense, what do you think of a woman, you will show her that you are a bad guy and She will marry anyone else while she is carrying your baby! Are you sick Avi, stop all this because I can't tolerate this nonsense anymore."

"I know she can't that's why I need your support guys, Simple please fix an appointment with your gynec for Arpita. She will not continue this pregnancy." I said firmly without any emotion.

"Stop it, Avi, just stop it now, you are not god, you can't make her decisions, let her know and decide what she wants." Simple The True Feminist provoked by now, left the cabin in anger.

"I can't Simple; because I can't let her know my condition She can't handle it, it's better if she leaves me out of anger and disgust so She can accept someone wholeheartedly next time. Don't you agree with me Chulbul?"

I know he can't disagree with me, as I know how much he loves Simple, He would do the same if he were at my place, I left it on him to convince Simple, and somehow He did it in few hours.

Meanwhile, I had nothing to do except stare at my Arpita and my baby with all longing ness, I think I cried too again and again holding my baby and washed her with my tears, but before I can wipe them off from her belly; I felt as She was gaining conscious I don't want her to know the news as it has to be.

I don't want her to know my pain. I can't afford it that moment and if she saw my eyes she would get it as she always does. I quickly fetched my shades and turn my back on her and started to wait for her questions.

She gain some consciousness, she tried to get up but due to weakness, I think her head was still spinning as Doc said she needed rest. I suppose to be indifferent by now but I can't control my self at that time, I wanted to hold her but I just touched her shoulder and said-

"Stay like that, Doctor said you need rest," I can't dare to look at her, She was there for some time silently as She was regaining what She had seen before fainting,

Yes, that's what I want, that's what I was expecting some questions and lots of accusations to betray her, to violate the sacred relation, promises of marriage.

But instead of doing that she shocked me, She got up and came to me with the plate full of food which she brought for me.

"I thought you must be hungry so I bring lunch for you.." She said with so much love and innocence and stretched a spoon full of love and affection toward me, No I can't accept that love anymore, I stopped her hand before she can reach me.

"Arpita"

I tried to start the end, It was so difficult for me but I had to do it, I controlled my voice from vibrating and continued -

"don't you want to know the reason for your sickness, what made you faint?"

She paused as she was trying to find some artificial reason for it and she fined it too-

"Maybe because of exhaustion, I am fine now, Aap lijeye naa, and tell me how is it?"

She lied to me and again stretched the spoon to me, How can She do it with so much ease, was She trying to overlook what she saw! No, I can't let her do that. She was doing wrong with herself for me, I took the plate from her and placed it on the table, this time I needed to be more strong and rude because if she was not going to question me I have to push her to quarrel with me and leave me, hate me, She has to be disgusted on my existence.

"Arpita.. You are Pregnant".

I suppose to be happy about this but I said it coldly as it doesn't affect me even a bit, while her face turns lively once again, as She found some treasure, of course, it would be a treasure for us if everything was not like as it is, She hugged me tightly and started crying, I knew why she was crying she found a reason to take out her tears, there were both kind of tears in her eyes, tears of happiness and tears of pains from my suppose to be infidelity which she was accepting just because of love.

She was close to my heart, I can feel her beats, I always want it to happen but not this way, her sobs were making me weaker, I was about to wrap her in a tight hug for which my soul was carving for; to hug her and cry of my heart, but I held my self and before her sobs can break me, I broke her hug by pushing her back, Yes that palm which was risen to cares her pushed her back, apart from me. I felt a deep pang when I did that, god knows how was I doing that.

She stepped back and I was looking at her, how calm she was unaware of the storm which I was about to bring in her life, she wiped her tears and looked at me, I closed my eyes and said what I can't even think of in my weirdest nightmare -

"look Arpita, I want to be very clear with you, I know that you know everything, so why should we pretend as nothing has happened, I can't stay in this relationship any more, I can't bear it, I want the divorce and I don't want this child, Just abort it."

And I turn my back on her, as I can't control a drop from rolling down from my eye. She was shocked I can't see her like that, the density of that pain was clear in her gesture and voice both, with frozen eyes she stair at me and only word was -"What!..what..".

I think she tumbled a few step back too away from me, I want to hold her but that's what I wanted too, she asked it again- "What did you say?"

I wish she didn't do that, It was hell for me to say it one time and she wants to hear it again, Why Arpita why are you making it so tough for both of us!

"You heard it correct Arpita, as I don't want to carry this marriage then how can I expect you to carry this child and why should you carry it? Abort it and move ahead in life, Right now you should go home and take a rest. I thought to inform you that you have an appointment tomorrow for it, I will take you there."

This time I make it ruder and get away from her totally so I can't hear her silent sobs, but how it can be possible, I felt that she collapsed on the ground, my heart stopped for few seconds, wanted to hold her tightly and assure her that it all just lay and our baby is safe as our love.

But I can't, I dared to look at her over the shoulder, she was there on the floor on her knees like a zombie, without any expression, there was only one tear rolling down her cheek which was not only gliding down her cheek but burning my heart as drop of some strong acid.

To decrease that pain I couldn't do anything. Don't know how my hands grabbed some edgy thing I think it was a knife and I held it tightly as I wanted to hold Arpita.

I should not do that as she was there at that time but my words were enough to take her sanity away from her for some time, I hope.

She just got up somehow by holding the chair and table and left the cabin I called Chulbul as they both were waiting outside for her, they dropped her home, later Simple told me that she didn't respond to her, even when she said about her appointment for an abortion, the only word on which she was giving the sign of aliveness was "Avdhesh" at my name she take deep breath and at the same time few drops of tear break out the edges of eyes.

🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁💏🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁

Don't love me the way I do
I wish I could say the fact
That I Love You too.

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

Na kar pyaar itna ke main saath nibha naa paunga,

Jo chahegi iss kadar to mar ke rooh ko tujhse zuda kar na paunga

🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁💏🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁

Thanks for your time,
Hope you enjoyed it ☺
Jo...

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro