7.Khwahish

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Hello everyone
Here is the next Update for BIYA and with this you will get to know what actually happened and why things are going the way they are.

For Arpita it was usual arranged marriage but was it actually ?

Here we go for Avdhesh's POV from his diary aka his Khwahish (Desire).

Bold lines are reactions and thoughts of Arpita.

rest underlined are Avdhesh's confession in his diary.
~~~~~~~~~

I get back to the warm shrine of his arms and started the diary.

20 September

"Oh my god! how can Simple agree to assign me in these kind of things, specially when she knows how uncomfortable I feels when it comes to Girls, and to be the Chief Guest at Girls annually function! It mean to be surrounded by girls, how will I bear it? But what can I do now she intentionally didn't informe me earlier; She knows well I would deny but now at last moment I can't. Don't know what's going to happen. Just hope no one will come close to me, can't bear any women's touch, it reminds me of Hers!"

Arpita mumbled-"love you for that Simple!"
She turned the next page-

21 September

"Hey friend, don't know how to share it, but what happened today was just unimaginable, I went that function but as always I was before time and they were not expecting The Chief Guest before time, No one was there to welcome me, nor even any attention; was getting bored so I decided to take a walk to back stage there I saw 'Her' ..

yes I never thought someone can affect me like this, I just reached back stage saw a group of young girls, they all were dressed up for their performances all were in Lehnga-Chunni.

They were giggling chattering all typical girlish trade haha, can't blame them they were so young may be around 19-20.

Suddenly one of them came out of group running toward me before I could step back she bumped into me and we both fell on ground, her hands were on my chest. I felt her touch , It was different. For the first time I felt as someone has touched me, not only me, she was touching my soul and when I looked at her for a second I got chance to look into her deep eyes, those were so innocent, quite yet full of life and love.

I suppose to push her off but I didn't! As if I had no problem in lying there on floor having her on me. But she got up quickly and so do I but in that flick of second something happened I felt lost in her beautiful innocent face. Her eyes were gazing down yet I felt She got the most beautiful eyes in whole world. Don't know what happened to me , I stood there like a statue and she stepped back as if she was scared of me, she just said sorry and ran away with her friends, but don't know why I was still feeling as if her hands were on me.

Few moments later when I looked at my shirt I found her hand prints on it as her hands were full of Red color, then I realized why she came running toward me.

They were playing with these colors she was coloring her friends and to escape from them she ran blindly and bumped up into me. I would never accepted the fact that she touched my soul if what happened next wouldn't affect me this much.

I was trying to forget those eyes and that touch sitting in front row as Chief Guest by now Simple joined me too, I was lost in my own world but she forced me to look at the stage and there...

I saw her again don't remember the song or frankly speaking I can't hear it after watching her, for few seconds world had stopped for me again, I came back when Simple jolted my arm. And what I heard after that shocked me and made me realize that I really got attached to that girl in those few seconds.

"Hey would be mother in law, all these girls are young and beautiful. Which one is yours?" someone from my back said almost in whisper. I avoided it but the answer forced me to overhear their conversation more.

" Pappu ji don't say it in front of her, she is not my real daughter, just want to get rid of her and I know you will be happy to have her and will help us in our business too, but she lives in her dreamland if she came to know that you are already divorced two times she will create problems... "
I was surprised how one woman can do it with one girl; just for her profit she is using her. Poor Girl must have considered that women her mother, but I should not be so surprised after all I too had faced one of that kind.

"There, there she is, the one in pink, lead dancer that's "Arpita" "
I can't stop myself from looking at the stage for that poor girl, this time I was shocked and hurt too it's none other girl but the same whom I met few minutes ago.

"Ohho Mummy ji she is so beautiful, I want her, don't mind but can I take her for dinner tonight. Please..." that man said it with more lust. I feel like killing him at that moment.

I Hardly forced my self back in my seat, after all I didn't had any right to say anything she is nothing to me while that women was her so called mother.

I was tangled in all this when hall roared with applauses, their performance was over and they left one by one. My eyes were set on her. At the end they asked me to decide  winner, I didn't watch any performance but I still want to name her, to meet her.

But it would be unjust to others and what would I tell her, to beware of her own mother! Why would she trust me?

I left the decision to Simple and she named a group. I went to stage to hand out the trophy I was still thinking about that girl Arpita, how could I save her, some one came close to me as I was handing the trophy I felt a bit strange like never before but I avoid the feel and stretched the trophy toward the winner, when she was receiving it her fingers touched my hand lightly and a sensation ran into my soul.

I recognized her; it was she 'Arpita', I looked up at her, she was standing next to me so close... yet so far, don't know why I feel strange she didn't looked at me just said "Thank you Sir" and ran back to her group to celebrate their victory.

I couldn't hide my smile when I saw her smiling. She waved at someone in audience with fickle smile I saw in that direction it was her step-mother and the guy who was still gazing at her with lustful dirty eyes, I don't know why but I feel like punching him. But again I overhear something which converted my anger into eagerness.

Oh! Why can't I just avoid overhearing!

One of her friend reacted as usually girls around me react, she said-
"Hayy Arpi you are so lucky yaar."
"hey its not only me who won. Its victory of our group..." Arpita replied in her sweet melodious voice.

"That's why I called you lucky, our group won but you were the lucky one who got chance to get close to him. Look at him and the way he looked at you Oh My God! I wish I was at your place, I would have hugged him tight, what a personality yaar."

She just said it! that's the thing which irritates me about girls, but this time I was waiting for her reply don't know why but I know she was not like others.

"Manjari.. Don't say anything; he was just doing his duty for what he came here. And as far you are talking about hugging someone I will do it when I will find my special One."

Her words disappointed me somewhere don't know why I felt rejected she didn't even looked at me, but why it affects me, why I felt hurt? Certainly I can't be that one for her. I don't deserve her, she deserves much better and young Guy than me!

I came down from stage and again her mother and that disgustful creature came in my earshot Arpita came to her to share her happiness with her.

"Namaste Mammy ji, thanx for coming, see, you seems to be lucky for me." She said in sweet voice with respect.

"Yaa I was always lucky for you dear..( I looked over my shoulder, and find that she was hugging Arpita and her smirk was making her intensions clear to me) see who came to see your performance I think he proved to be more lucky for you, meet Pappu Prasad."

And she introduced that jerk to her. How could he miss the chance to touch her she just smiled and he hold her hand , her facial expressions were loudly saying she didn't like it but still she smiled and draw her hand back.

That time that smirk on his face made me more annoyed.

I stood there to hear there conversation as I was afraid of his intentions, though I should not but yes I was afraid for her.

Within few seconds he came to his main point and directly asked her for dinner date which she turned down with her all politeness she said-

" Oh thank you so much but tonight I have to celebrate with my hostel friends or they will be angry with me."

"ok and what about tomorrow?" He was clearly dying for a Yes!

Can't he get that girl is not liking him!

"Actually, fact is I can't stay out after 5 pm. Our warden is quite strict."

He was about to say something again which she cut before

"and frankly speaking I don't like to stay out and away from my friends hope you don't mind."

His face was watch worthy when she left them behind and get back to her friends. For one thing I was happy that she is safe for few days or just for tonight.

Don't know why but I am still worried for her, even Simple felt it while I was leaving the hall and looking back at her again and again. I denied in front of her.

But I think some how Kaka caught me that something is bothering me, I can't hide anything from him so I told him everything happened at function including my concern for her.

Don't know what he get but his sentence was,

"Babua if you want to save her and worth my opinion, Marry her.. Because as much I m getting she is alone and she can't save herself when her own mother want to sell her. Akhir duniya me akele hone ka dard tumse badhkar kaun janege.(You know the pain of being alone in world better then anyone else.)

I was shocked at his words but don't know how to react his last sentence touched my old wounds.
Yes who else can understand the pain of being alone in whole world!

But do I deserve her she is just 20 and here I am almost at the fall of age. She will not accept me; it will be injustice with her, that women mentioned and she said herself that she is waiting for that special one for her.

I am not that one for sure. And how would I do it? even to save her, I don't have anyone to talk from my side if I send Kaka... no I can't trust that women what if she misbehaved with him I can't bear it, what about Simple.. No I can't tell it to her. What will she think?

After all when she confessed her feelings in front of me my reply was that I will never marry anyone. She hardly gathered her self and I am thankful to her that even after all that she is my friend and helping me by all possible ways. "

I took a deep breath and turned the page..

25 September

"Today I did what Kaka told me to do that day.

Yes I sent Simple to her step mother. Or I should say Simple get it and fixed it all for me. She knows it very well that I am living in her(Arpita's) thoughts and worried for her.

Today She came to me and asked-
"Avdhesh are you fine?"

"Huun (I was lost in her thoughts) Yaa I m absolutely fine. Why you asked so?"

"Good you should be fine, just got another invite for you. You have to attend a wedding tonight."

"Wedding ! You know yaar I don't like parties and all. Then why..."

"Oh hooo at least let me complete naa. Remember that college function (I looked at her, she was smiling) yaa you remember it don't you?"

"So what?" I asked as it doesn't affect me.

"So, So that Mr. Avdhesh the lead Girl whom you facilitate with trophy want to see you in her wedding."

"Arpita is getting married! to whom?"
I exclaimed.

"Good you still remember her name; She is getting married to some Pappu Prasad."

The name was enough for me. I banged my fist on glass table and it shattered into pieces.

I did what she wanted!, I reacted as she wanted!

"Oh my god. So I was right haan baat yahan tak pahunch gai hai.
("I didn't know you are so possessive for Her.")

Chill she is not getting married tonight. But she has to one day and if you don't want it to happen, Go get her before someone else takes her away from you."

I was amazed at her words how did she get what was going in my soul.

She continued-"I know you can't do it for your self, I mean you can do it for Me and Chulbul but can't for your own self. Don't worry I have done it for you."

I can't say even a word except "sorry Simple but.."

"Stop all this Avdhesh what happened in past is past. And I am married now stop dreaming about me OK," she winked at me with a sweet smile.

I can't thank her for what she had done for me especially after how I defused her. Just because of her I am going to marry her, Don't know how will she react but for one thing I am happy that she will be safe here from those dirty eyes of Pappu. And I will have all rights to kill him if he dares to think about her."

I smiled at this "Thanx Simple for this from bottom of my heart. You made my life worthy to live."

🍃🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍃🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍃

Thanks for reading.
Jo...

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro