8.Khwahish-II

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

30th September

Finally...

The day has come, I am going to marry her, or I should say today; I am going to get her out of that hell, she is unaware of herself,

God!!! I can't believe it's happening, tonight she will be with me, just one day and then she will be safe and in front of my eyes, I will not need to be scared for her. she will be in front of my eyes always, though I can't forget that disgusting face of women but she (Arpita)make me again believe in that pure and beautiful side of women which I always believe before... that.

Oh, what am I doing! I suppose to be happy today, yes I will be happy today onwards no more shadows of past.

I will be grateful to Simple for my whole life as whatever happens between us in past, but she is doing all this for me, She talked to Her step-Mother and make her agree to turn down Pappu's proposal for mine, Huuuunnn She handled her well. All she needed to do was to show her my status in comparison to Pappu and she accepted me without a second thought even when I am 10 years older than Arpita.

"Arpita" what she would be thinking about me? Does she know who am I? How I feel for her? Will I be ever able to express my feelings for her?

Just hope I can or she can accept me with my drawbacks too."

Arpita-"I was expecting the same Avdhesh Ji that you will accept me with my drawbacks like my fantasies".

She reads further as the next para belongs to the same day, the day of their marriage, their first night when she saw him first-time face to face.

"God can't believe it. Why it's happening to me? Whenever I try to move ahead in my life that woman comes back again and again, can't she leave me alone.

I was really happy to Have Arpita in my life or because I was sure that nothing wrong can happen with her now until am breathing. I was getting nervous after RV's call. That idiot got an excuse for not attending my wedding as he is out of town for a few months and I can't delay. His words regarding Arpita and our relationship made me nervous but his words made me feel happy too when almost all the guests left Kaka came to me and ask me to go to Arpita as she is new to this house and we both are strangers to her. All I can do was to smile and blush silently as I stepped toward my room with a hard beating chest trying to control my nervousness, the phone rang and unfortunately I picked it

"Hello Babua Ji, How are you doing?... I heard you find someone! Just want to say...Congra.."

that voice that disgusting tone how can I forget it, I can't control my anger and burst out -" how dare you to call me at this hour of night,"

"Relax Babua Ji, I'm not a stranger to you who needs to care about time just for a call!"

"Oh just shut up, you are nothing to me or this house, don't you ever dare to call me again."

"Stop it, babua Ji, what are you thinking just getting some random girl in your house you can go away from me, no it's not possible, you are just mine from the beginning"

"Shut Up!"

"If it's not like that how only you and I survived that moment, Babua Ji why are you not understanding me."

That woman started it again.

"Stop it, just stop your nonsense OK you have already spoilt my life and my family as well as there is no one left whom I can call mine, but now I have someone to call mine, so just stop your drama and accept the reality"

"which kind of reality you are talking about Babua Ji, I am your reality and you are mine, you can't forget me and that girl! She can't take my place in your life I was, I am and I will be the only one who has all rights over you, you belong to me only."

"Its enough now" I banged the receiver as if I banged it on her face, what can I do now somewhere she was right she still affects me not as she wanted but because she was the one who made me to hate the touch of women. I was seething with anger as those disgusting moments came alive in my mind again just by her voice and I feel sick of the word "Women" want to destroy everything to take out my frustration but just then felt kaka's presence He knows about her but I can't let him know that m still suffering from that incident. I pretend to be composed and entered my room.

That sight made me calm,

She was sitting there, all in red and golden lehnga-chunni, her face was half covered in that transparent veil. As I entered the room a swift gust of air strokes her veil and causes her half-face more visible even in that dim light.

She was looking beautiful. Her sight works as a miracle and my all fury; just washed away. But her words were still haunting me, "You belong to me" and were making me disgust with my flesh, no I can't get close to any woman it feels me sick. Lost in my thoughts don't know how I came close to the bed where Arpita was sitting, maybe that was her innocent charm and my love for her that dragged me to her. I don't know how to talk to her; I just sat by her side.

As I sat she turned to me as she wants to say something, for a flick of a second I got a chance to look straight into those beautiful eyes behind that semi-transparent veil, she was looking into my eyes and I felt as I was transported to some another world, world ... no it was bliss and don't know how my hand touched her skin at feet maybe because she was turning to me or I was getting closer to her unknowingly. And that touch brought a sensation to my soul it was different feeling but somewhere I compared it and Her words seem me correct she was still affecting me, I have to belong to Arpita only, She has all rights over me, especially when she got married to someone much older to her; without a single word.

"You belong to me" that voice again haunted me and I drew back my hand away from her maybe she haven't even notice it. I turn my face away from her as I feel she can read my eyes and I don' want her to bother me on the first night, can't stay with her in that state of mind, don't know how to take leave from her when she was expecting me to stay even I too don't want to go away from her; I just started to speak don't know what but I said,

-"I know we are strangers for each other, but the fact is now we are husband and wife, Hope you will accept this relation soon, My family members live in London, they suppose to be here but for some reasons they can't manage to reach on time, hope you will meet them soon in coming days. You must be tired, take some rest I have some urgent works to finish."

I got up and left her alone without looking back I know she was hurt as I know she use to dream about her would-be husband loving and caring and here I m leaving her alone with the excuse of "some urgent work" but somewhere the fact is that I have to sought it once n for all, I am running from this fact, from that night, from that moment when my imaginations were shattered by her real face.

☆~~~~~☆~~~~~☆~~~~~☆~~~~~☆

Thanks for giving me your time.
The next part will be here very soon

Jo...

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro