9.Hovering Past

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

I went to my study took out that old family album which I hide there from Kaka as he suggest me to throw it if it's causing me pain but I can't do it as it was containing Amma's (Mother's) and Bhaiya's (Elder Brother) pictures too but the reason of pain was also there, that lady whom I consider my "Bhauji" (Sister in Law).

I dared to open that album because I want to face all that once again to overcome it.

Pictures of Bhaiya's wedding, I still remember how Bhaiya managed everything after Baba, and that day it was his marriage.

I was so happy to get a new member in the family I was going to be a "Devar" (younger brother in law), one more person would be in the family to pamper me.

I was 16 at that time, we were returning to our car after the ceremony with the new bride. When that dreadful event happened.

Suddenly Bhaiya lost control over steering and our car banged with an old big tree by the road side in an attempt to dodge the truck, when I gain conscious I found Bhaiya bleeding but he was still in some conscious he asked me to help Bhauji and Amma first, somehow I managed to drag out Amma from the car and left her at a distance, then I tried to help Bhaiya but he refused and ordered me to save his wife first as her safety was his priority I was bleeding too my vision was fading but I manage to drag her out, She was in a semi-conscious state, I left her with Amma but when I turned to go for Bhaiya, in front of my eyes the car burst and in front of my eyes my Bhaiya burnt alive and I couldn't do anything.

I stepped forward for last-ditch to save him from that burning hell but someone held my feet when I looked down it was Bhauji she nodded in negation and fainted, Bhaiya's voice filled my ears once again, his last words to me,

"Take care of Amma and your Bhauji after me. They are your responsibility now."

That day I turned mature in a second somehow I managed to take them to the nearest hospital and I think I fainted there too because if I can hold myself back for the next few hours may be I could have saved Amma!
Yes, I lost her due to excessive blood loss.

When we left home we were Three, a happy family, and when we returned I was alone with a newly married widow and a lot of responsibilities on my young shoulders. That was the last day I wept on Amma and Bhaiy's Pyre because I knew there will be no one to wipe my tears.

I took care of everything including Bhauji. But after two years I realized She was just 20, a widow, looking after me and my house but why should I force her to spoil her life like that.

I decided to make her happy and alive again, I decided to find someone for her, who can take care of her as Bhaiya would do, but first I had to talk to her, she looked amazed but didn't say anything. I took it as an agreement from her side for second marriage. I was happy that I was about to fulfill my promise to Bhaiya, to make his wife happy.

But that night my all happiness turns as my biggest foolishness.

I was sleeping as usual invest and lower, I felt as something was sliding on my shoulder, I felt uneasy and when I opened my eyes I was shocked.

She was sitting close to me, there was something in her eyes that made me uneasy and for some instance scared.

I jumped out of bed, "Bhauji What are you doing here? I mean is there everything all right."

I grabbed my shirt and started to button it, She came close and put her hand on mine to stop me from buttoning- "Hey... why are you asking all this, everything is turning right now."

I was shocked by her gestures and that lustful voice. I felt sick of remembering it; she came more closer and hugged me. I throw her away with a jolt and almost shouted-"Bhauji...!!!' what are you doing? Are you out of your mind?"

"Aree Babuaji why are you so shy with me? After all, we are getting married in a few days, you can wait for that long but I can't...Two years Babuaji..., two long years do you have any idea how I spent these years in wait for you."

"What? What's wrong with you? I want you to marry but I am not going to marry you, how can you think me to think like that, so cheap chee."

"What? What were you thinking Babua Ji, I thought you were talking about our marriage...(she was shocked and disappointed because that day in confusion she revealed her reality in front of me) Ok, so now when you know it, then I don't need to hide my feelings for you, yes I love you, babua Ji, I need you. You want to see me happy then just be mine, marry me. I will not ask anything more...ever I promise."

"Just shut your mouth and get out of my room, Now! Or I will throw you out." I was shivering inside but seething with anger and disgust too.

"Ok so that's what going on in your mind! you want me to get married to someone and leave you and all this property for someone else, No, Not at any cost, all this including you is mine, and I m not going anywhere." She held my collar and blurted it out with so much anger in her eyes as if she owned me.

"Ok fine take all this but I am not on this list. I am not your property." I pushed her away on the ground and left that haveli at that moment with Kaka only.

I started all this again from the beginning on my own with Baba's (Father) small old firm, from an 18-year young guy to a 30-year serious old businessman I have changed a lot, but I am still scared of that women, that lust in her eyes, in her touch makes me sick even today, and one thing which increases my hatred for her is Kaka's doubt on her that maybe she was the one behind that car accident as he told me later that she wanted me to marry her but as Bhaiya was running a business and I was younger to her, her family had no other choice but to choose Bhaiya over me as her life partner.

Once she tried to convince me on phone to marry her with her crocodile tears and when I refused her as always she threatened me that she can do anything for me and she will see that who can dare to enter my life.

And now when Arpita is here, I should be more careful for her, Kaka was right she can do anything though She is in London now but she is still single to maintain her claim on our property Yes our property as I started this business from dad's firm she wants a part in this empire too.

I collected all those pics in which she was there and I find it was all most whole album, I tore it and put it on fire, in that heap of fire and dust I could see the flame of that car blast and Amma's pyre. All those dark memories, that pain, that suffering, It's all was going away forever now.

All I could remember was the morals and teachings of Amma and Bhaiya, that to love your family and do anything for their safety and happiness as Bhaiya sacrifices his life for that women just because he promised to protect her in one of seven promises.

I am sure of one thing she will not dare to touch Arpita until I am alive because she knows well how much I hate her and after tonight's talk she would get it well how much I love Arpita.

I just came back to my room, now it's almost 3 am. She is sleeping in her bridal attire, it was visible that she was feeling cold I took the blanket and cover her with it, when I thought to get away from her I saw her face, so gentle, cute, innocent like a baby.

The only thing which was missing was that cute innocent smile which I saw that day in function instead of it, her eyelids were wet!

Oh God, I made her cry! She cried because of my rude behavior, how can I be so rude to her especially when I know her nature, she had some expectations from her husband and here I just burnt it all in my anger and pain.

But what is done is done, all I can do is to promise myself that it will never going to happen again, I don't know why but with this promise I placed a kiss on her forehead.

I am not going to disturb her sleep. I will stay at this chair only, at least from here I can see her sleeping calmly. Her innocence and calmness are working like ointment on my wounds yes m feeling like nothing happened.

That's her effect on my wounds, I think I have found the remedy of my all sorrows and wounds just hope I can give her that back. Hope one day I can tell her what she is for me.

☘☘☘🍀☘☘☘

I have dreamt of the Love,
Is in front of my eyes,

My heart had waited for ages,
Of whom,
Then why it's still restless even after having her in front of me,

All I can wish for a miracle,
That she get to know of my state,

Her heart starts feeling the same,
The way I feel...

☘☘☘🍀☘☘☘

This time, my eyes were filled with tears on his pain and the realization of my value in his life; in such an initial stage of our relationship. I turned a few more pages. All mid pages were full of his inner struggle to talk to me and ice breaking.

🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍃🍃🍃🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁

This is all for this update.
Thanks for your view.
Jo...

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro