Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"Hey Lucas, my brother. Do you want to hang out sometime? Go and get some food and get high, maybe?" I was trying to convince Lucas to go out and get drunk so he would tell us stuff about himself.

Lucas laughed.

"I don't smoke, drink, or take drugs, Klaus." He flipped the pancake he was making for a customer. I sigh at his goody-two-shoes. Ben turned to me and shrugged.

"At least I don't have to worry about him, too." I mocked him in a whiney voice. I turn back to Lucas, who at the moment had his back turned to me. His jacket with the Pac man logo on the back. Idea time.

"Well, we don't have to get high~ We could possibly go to a movie or the arcade." Lucas perked up. Bingo.

"Is there even an arcade nearby?" He asked. I shrugged. Ben saw what I was going for. He smiled.

"We'll never know if we don't go." I smiled innocently. Put more info to make him want to go, Klaus.

"Plus we don't really even know you. Like you know us but we don't even know your own birthday." Lucas gave me a look. Shit the wrong information.

"Ben is on this as well?" Ben facepalmed.

"Shit," Ben said. I nearly laughed.

"How did you know?" I made a surprised, dramatic face. Ben made a face at my bad acting.

"You said 'We'. And also my birthday is on February 14." Damn, he's good. I was getting slightly pissed.

"Come on~ let's go out!" I pouted. He sighed. 

"Fine, Friday night we go to the arcade ok?" 

"Deal." WOO. That felt good.

"Alright now let me work." I smirk. Picking up my egg sandwich I take a bite out of victory. Ben gives me a thumbs-up. Friday couldn't come any faster.

-------

Thursday. Ben's view I guess.

I was talking to Klaus about the plan and how we would get information from Lucas. It was a simple but important mission.

"Remember, we go to the arcade, we play some games, talk for a bit and then ask twenty questions on him." Klaus suddenly brought up a good point.

"We don't have any money." Shit. How did I not think of this?

"Where are we going to get some?" I paced around the room for the fifth time. Klaus shrugged, he spun in a circle and stopped.

"Maybe if we go to a party we can win some money?" Klaus smirked at me. I scowl, not this again.

Every now and then Klaus actually wins money from going to a party and uses that excuse to go to more parties and get high. It makes me sick. Of course, I hate the idea but it works, a lot. I give in.

"Just this once but please stay sober." Klaus gasped.

"Really?! You must be really curious about Lucas if you're letting me do "That"....." He stood there his mouth open. He then began to skip around the room, excited.

"Stay sober, Klaus."

"No promises~." He sang. Running out of the room and into the hallway, he began looking for a party. I followed him, knowing full well how much of a fool I am.

He won money. He got high but won some money. I was almost impressed by how well that worked. But at the same time, he's trying to make more money than we need. I'm trying to convince him that we don't need it right now, but he won't listen.

"KLAUS COME ON WE HAVE TO GO!" The music was blaring. It was so loud that if you tried to talk you would have to shout. But since Klaus was already high, I had to scream right in his ear. 

"Just one more game, Ben." 

"NO." I sigh in defeat as he put all his money for a bid.

In the end, we lost all of the money that we got. I was frustrated at him and myself. I should have never let him go to that damn party. We could have just got some by like stealing or something. Fucking hell.

And now here we are at Lucas's workplace, telling him how we can't go because we lost all the money we won. And I really wanted to hang out and feel almost normal again.

"So we lost the money we were going to bring so we could hang out," Klaus said pitifully.

"It's not 'we' Klaus. YOU lost the money because you got high again."
_
"Shut the fuck up, Ben." Lucas looked at Klaus worry. Lucas was quite for a while. We both got worried. Lucas stood up and walk to the kitchen. He came back with his car keys.
_
"Come on, let's go." Klaus and I looked at each other in confusion. 

"Where?" We both asked. Lucas didn't answer either of us. He just kept on walking. We followed him without question.

His car was pretty nice. Black and shiny. Small but nice. He hooked up his GPS system real quick and turned to Klaus who was sitting in the back as I sat in the front.

"Where is that party?" Wait, what?

"What?" Klaus asked.

"We're getting your money back." He turned the car on and back out the parking spot.

"Wait, really?" Lucas nodded.

"So where is the party?" Klaus told him the direction. Guess the arcade is just gonna have to wait.

Hey guys, girls, whatever pronoun ya got. I wanted to give you a chapter but I didn't have much time so... Here you go, pretty much.

Fun fact: I have a lot of pets.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro