15.. dress hunt, reception and glimpses of past.

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

" oh my! Where you both are going?" Alessandro's mother Rosaline asked, when she saw the bounded couple going to their workplace, turning her eyebrow into a frown, placing her hand on her waist. It was only an hour, when everyone returned to Rome from Venice and still the newly wedded couple had so much enthusiasm to work more, after all they should rest.

" Mom, at workplace! " Both of them said hitting the same words at the same time, with no less, no more.

" you are too much! I can understand my daughter is workaholic but you, my son from when you like your workplace! " horrified with her own thought, she said in awe.

" Mom  you and dad always taunts me. It is too much, don't ever talk to me again! " He said disheartened rolling his eyes.

" Sorry son. Now smile a bit, you are a big boy! " She said ruffling his hair.

" But son, you know what when I married your dad, he never let me go outside and also didn't go outside, for almost two months. You should learn through him, you boring piece. Take your wife to honeymoon, not office, be a man! " she hooted with a laughter, making their cheeks crimson, they blushed and rolled their eyes in embarrassment, not looking at her.

" So, in evening you both have to be appeared on your reception, after that there will be a grand dinner in the hotel ' your favourite cuisine ' . Okay, and this is my order that you both are not going anywhere, that's it." she stated.

" but mom..." Donna let a word out but she said that no arguments and went from there.

She looked at him," Alessandro, she is too strange! "and commented.

" she is! More than you thought. You know what mom and dad do what they want and never listen anyone and any tantrum. If you show, they eventually make you agree with their sweet sugar coated dialogue. " He chuckled making her smile.

" Really! " she amazed.

" hello! "Donna said picking the call of her father, who called her to inform about their reception and family dinner.

" okay dad! I will come, now do rest. I am dropping the call. " she said with care and love. She was choosing a dress to wear, but no dress really suits her eyes.

Oh god! Choosing a dress is really a time waste.
After seeing so much dresses, I couldn't decide yet. That is why, formal attire is best, no worries.
But now what should I do!

She threw a red gown on the bed and search something new and exotic in her closet, full of dresses, traditional, classic, modern, exotica, erotica, every dress with the footwear of  many famous brands like Louis vuitton, Prada, Chanel, so on.

It was so confusing and difficult task, cracking a deal was more simpler thing for her to do, rather than choosing a dress. Alessandro was looking her in bewilderment, he couldn't understand what this girl was up to, she have messed up the whole room for just a dress hunt. Oh god!

" Donna, what's this?" amused , he asked, letting her turned to his side, with a pout on her spotless face, so tempting and cute that anyone couldn't left her cheeks without kissing and chewing them.

" Sweety, don't pout, consequences will be hard! " He said with his thick and alluring voice, compelling her to bite her lower lip, which made the whole view, so sexy, so tempting. He was gazing those lips, like he would eat them up like a lion. But she was a lioness, she didn't let him for sure, so he resisted his temptation towards her and took some dresses from the bed and asked her why this was so messed up!

Donna was out of word. What should she say! He would made her a laughing streak if he got to know, then she whispered, "It's not your concern."

" Why baby girl?" He said sitting on a couch with his alluring voice.

" Alessandro, why you always call me with different names? Please dont, I have a name, its Donna. " She asked out of curiosity ignoring his question, so smart she was ,and changed the topic.

" Because, I like them as an endearment for you, baby girl. And you are a baby girl! " He said with love, care, and passion. He had surely feelings for that beauty, but was unaware, he liked to tease and talk with her.

" by the way, Donna you should wear that blue gown, that looks best on you. You will look more gorgeous and sexy, and even hot too! " He said, making her flushed and blushed.

She wore the gown in the changing area in their classic room with all the facilities, closet ,changing room ,washing room, entertainment equipment, everything was present in just a single room, making the room so royal, so grand, that anyone who saw that, wanted that for their own, as she was wearing her gown, she was thinking about their moments, she smiled and came out, she was looking indeed beautiful and gorgeous. Exotic, charming , decent and other phrases of beauty couldn't be enough to describe her glow, shine and magical appearance.

He looked at her and smiled and said, " Darling, you are looking an angel. This suits you the most, like it is for you. You are looking sexy, baby! "

" Alessandro, will you be long or shall I wait ?" She asked waiting enough, she was already ready, looking stunning and gorgeous, as she was getting bored in the house without any work, she thought to get ready, and there she was on time.

Alessandro came out from their personal changing room, looking handsome, with his sinister smirk and carved light brown beard and hair on his Caucasian face in the black three piece suit.

She looked at the man who she could she call legally hers, although her mind denied but her stubborn heart was accepting all the changes, as with those sweet and lovely things, her heart get elated.

" Alessandro ,you are not looking bad!" She exclaimed, making him flustered, how could she said such a simple phrase, couldn't she saw a most handsome and stunning streak there ,was she out of her mind!

" Donna,I think you should ogle me! Isn't it? And here you are saying I am not looking bad, I am looking a master piece! " He huskily said.

" Why?"she said, looking her polished nails with beautiful nail art.

" As I am the most handsome person, here." He cockily said , letting her chuckled at his words.

"Who is handsome here! You, in your dreams darling! " She exclaimed with dark smirk, making him in awe.

" Do check your eyes by eye speciality, you need a treatment darling!"

" Oh!"
" Ya!"

" Alessandro, look at your face, it is worth to watch."

This was evening, the newly wedded couple entered inside a Royal garden, where all the people gathered to cheers for their beautiful wedding life, entangling their hands, with glow and brightness in their face, giving a suggestion, that they loved each other presence, media captured their candid photographs, everything was beautifully arranged, with a soothing and calm weather, whole reception venue was decorated with the modern candles , and golden lights, making whole view more exotic and alluring.

That reception was indeed a beautiful and royal one, their fathers opened a champaign for celebrating their children's wedding. The whole reception ended at midnight from where the family of them went to the ' your favourite cuisine ' five star hotel, that was a family get together where everyone enjoyed, with the teasing session.

Elisa was Alessandro's three years younger sister, she was an epitome of cuteness and indeed gorgeous , hiking lover and roaming historical places was her hobby, she liked to dig in the history and gathered amazing facts which attracted her from the time she born .

Earnest liked her presence  too much, he found her cute, not like every girl whom he meet, she was different , might be it was the love at one sight. Earnest didn't left any opportunity to flirt with her during whole dinner, making her crimson red.

She was feeling tingling sensation when he talked her with so much of flirting. She was drooling over his charming aura and tempting personality, might be it was also a love at first site.

During the dinner, each and every member of their family presented wedding gift to them, they denied but eventually accepted those gifts as it was the symbol of love and care from them.

" Donna and Alessandro, this honeymoon package for you both as our small gift , do enjoy the most!" Alessandro's mother said , giving them the package of trip to Japan, Maldives and South Korea for a month.

" flower, this gift is from my and my wife's side. " His father said giving her a most, expensive, stunning pure diamond neck piece, and the keys of black classy, Mercedes.

Donna looked at them, and especially her father's wife, thinking about what happened on the day when his father slapped her, she felt sad , that how she forced Martina to say those words, even Martina didn't ready to say that disgusting words, she didn't want her to frame, but due to her continuous compulsion she had to.

Flashback.

" love my dad, my foot. You are just a cheap ester who is behind money, you gold digger. " Going back she said, Martina looked at Donna's eyes, which made Donna awkward.

" Daughter, why can't you accept me? Why do you always accused me? What did I do that you treated me like no one does?" She said, with pain in her voice ,looking Donna as she was accepting an answer, but her quietness conveyed that she was speechless, with no words.

" Donna, believe me! I never tried to take your mother's place. How can I ? She was my sister, accept it or not, but I am not any gold digger and cheap." She said with full genuine voice, Donna was confused of her words, then she uttered, " If you care for me, Can you done me a favor?"

" I will!" She said with love and care, Donna looked at her, reconsidering her thoughts if she should.

" Pretend in front of dad that I am behind you, I wanted to frame you by the scam pictures of your, Can you do? If you ever love me, then you will! " Donna said, making a full proof plan, to let her dad hate her, she didn't want to be in touch with anyone, everyone there in Messina suffocated her, her old sad memories haunted her, as this was the way to break all the contacts, then she was ready , even it hurt her and her dad, but she thought it as right and didn't give it any second thought.

" Donna! What are you talking, I can't, How can I ?" She said perplexed, reminding her words, why she wanted to get distant with all her closed , she was broken ,she knew, but that idea was ridiculous .

" you said! I knew that you weren't always fake!" She chuckled.

" Donna!" She whispered.

" Dad is coming,please ,I will tell you later the whole reason, but for now please." She said ,making her ready that Martina should play a victim and Donna as an evil.

" Donna please forgive me. I do what you say. You want me to show myself a gold digger and wh*** to your dad. I will do but please don't separate me from my children. I love them. Please don't show that scammed picture to your father. You wanted me to be proved whore, then I will myself pretend but Where will I go. Please don't separate me from my children. Please Donna. your father doesn't handle the deceive. " Crying she pleaded, but her heart was clenching inside her, as this was a sin, but due to her continuous compulsion, she was stating those aching words and from no where her father came and slapped his daughter. 

He slapped her!

He took his wife in a hug, snatching the phone from Donna's hand, he looked the library ,where actually the scammed photos was available, making him angry and disheartened that how could she stoop too low to frame an innocent one, but little did he know ,it was Donna's full proof plan to get distant from him.

" Donna I don't expect this from you. How could you thought too cheap! I know you don't like her, you don't treat her as your mother. But in your hatred, how could you low yourself? You were my proud but your this act make me shameful. You wanted to go Rome, then just go and don't show me your face again. "he said with wrath in his voice.

She was there standing like a statue, with tears in her eyes, although what she wanted was completed but her heart was not ready to accept all this, but she should be strong, as it was way to get distant with her haunting past, she thought cutting all the contacts could do something good, but she was wrong because every person should fight and win with problems, not run like a coward.

Flashback end.

"Sir, this is 100% true that they will be going to Japan." A man, wearing a black mobsters suit, with a mask on his face, informing about each and every details related to Donna said to the real foe of her, he was the traces of her dreadful past.

" So, now wait is over." With a menacing voice, he laughed, evilly, indicating that something big and drastic would be going to happen in Donna's life, that life through which she was coping and trying to live happy, even her attempts were also futile, but this man vowed to crumble her life into pieces.

" Your mother can never be mine!" He commented with a grief in his voice.

"but I will make you mine!" he baleful smirked.

"Sir, but why are you punishing her , what's her fault?"

" She is Rebecca's daughter, it's her fault ." he said, "as mother as daughter, don't you ever heard!"

"she have to pay in her mother's place after all child's duty is to pay their parent's debt. " he said rotating his head deadly.

" ba..by... I am coming again in your life! " He smirked saying those words and let out a howl of upcoming threat, with a deadly laugh, his tall figure with the white hair and beard in his sinister face made him more menacing, and ugly, ugly because how could he thought about the girl who was the age of his daughter, but he was devil in disguise, who wanted his own way and shattered her completely.

Do votes and comments.
Few words for this new evil.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro