17.. jishu jinja, god of love shrine.

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

All the pictures here are used to enhance the beauty of chapter, not for commercial purpose, it solely belongs to their respective owner, I am not claiming it as mine.

Happy reading.

Donna came out wearing a light blue short pants and a red crop top, looking like a tourist, she imprinted herself on Alessandro, he smiled that whatever dress she wore, she looked so classy that he couldn't spoke out her beauty in words.

" sweety ,have I told you that you are looking beautiful! " Alessandro complemented, Donna bloomed listening him, he never left any chance to flirt with her, and the most strange thing, she was accepting the invitation of flirted by him, she was gradually forgetting her past , she was letting a light inside her dark life.

" Alessandro, let's go, today we are going to kyoto! " Donna said reminding him their destination.

"Kyoto is historically the capital city of Japan for many ages, but now it is replaced by Tokyo. But it is still the soul of Japan, if someone is on tour of Japan, then they should absolutely go there and devour that beautiful city in their heart, it is the traditional aspect of out Japan. It is most famous for its temples and shrines." The tourist guide said when they were travelling in their Mercedes.

" By the way, what's the most beautiful thing there!" Donna exclaimed in excitement.

" Actually, there is so many beautiful place, but genuinely from my heart ,I love the Kiyomizu dera Temple."

" and why? May I know!" Donna asked moving her eyebrow up, the guide chuckled.

" This is because ,it consist a shrine of Jishu Jinja inside it, you are wondering how two culture bind together, that is the beauty of our Japan, it is common here!" Proudly he glorified his country.

" By the way who is Jishu jinja?" Alessandro asked.

" you can consider Jishu jinja as a god of love, the wish you longed for the time complete there, it is a saying. The most beautiful place there is ' love divination stone '." He said.

" what's this?"

" love is blind, that's the concept!" He whispered .

" What's again this!" Donna exclaimed perplexed listening his statement.

" Actually, there are two stone six meter apart. There is a saying you have to close your eyes and without any cheating travel the two stones and touch them, if you do you will get your true love and if through someone help, then you need the help of others to find true love and if you can't, then don't be sad because that time is not for getting you love, you will get soon." He stated, amazing the both person, it was really beautiful thing, even though it is myth but listening about such an amazing places made them to feel the vitality of love.

" Do you know! Despite these amazing things ,There are several types of deities who will make your wishes come true at the Jishu Jinja Shrine. It is said that there are no wishes you can not make true if you pray here."

"Look we reach!" He said making Donna excited to look the whole place.

They came out the car and wondered at the site in front of him, it was indeed beautiful and glorious.

Wandering there grasping the beauty, they were amazed, the shrine of Jishu Jinja was situated right on the ground of the temple in which they are in, they led their way inside the shrine.

" Oshiawase ni!" The maiden selling the charm stone and some symbol of love was saying to those who were going from there.

" Alessandro, what this lady means?" She asked whispering in his ears, making confused face, he whispered, " I don't know."

" Oshiawase ni, may you find happiness." Their guide said hearing them whispering to each other.

" Oh! This is beautiful, what are they saying oshia..waase ni" with joy she tried to repeat the same statement, that was not a mere shrine but a gift which was wrapped in wonder for them.

" oshiawase ni.!" Their guide whispered correcting her pronunciation.

" oshiawase ni." She finally pronounced.

" Sir , Ma'am stop there!" The tourist guide said , when they were about to enter inside the shrine.

" look here!" He said, looking at the bronze statue wearing ancient Japanese dress with a very happy rabbit.

" This man here whom statue is the Shinto god Okuninushi with his special friend rabbit." He stated , Alessandro looked at that and touch his head, that statue could be touched.

" He is called Cupid of Japan!"

" It is wonderful!" Donna exclaimed.

There's a happy, festive atmosphere throughout the shrine.

"There is a beautiful story behind these two iconic statues, do you want to hear?" Their guide said, wanting them to hear the story,as the story was so amazing.

" Once upon a time, there is a noble man who with his whole heart bloomed the animal who was in gloom and agony." He said , Alessandro hummed listening the story encouraging him to recite more.

"As you sow, so you reap, and that noble man who sown the seeds of mercy and help reaped the boon from a rabbit that he earned a true love, as the story goes, he did! His name was the god Okuninushi." He completed the story.

Donna picked up an ornate gold painted object looking like an overweight hammer and shook it off, with clattering voice, hanging just above the rabbit.

" What does this mean?" Donna asked in her Italian ascent, be filled with amazement.

" This is called magic hammer of Okuninushi, this is supposed to sprinkle some of the god's love luck on visitors."

After wondering that statue, they moved forward looking here and there which was so amazing and astonishing that could lit anyone heart up forgetting all their tension and worries, same happen with Donna, she was happy forgetting her past.

" It means who will come here absolutely get their love!" Alessandro exclaimed questioning.

" It is not like that there love get accomplished when they come in these shrines, visiting here glorify the culture of Japan which was long time ago set to ask for luck in love ,health and wisdom. It is only tradition and some myths."

" look, Donna this is famous love divination stone. " Alessandro whispered touching the small stone, closing his eyes he moved forward, and at last touched its twin stone six meter apart without anyone help. She smiled looking at him, at least there is someone who will get its love not unlucky like her.

" you did it!" she said in joy, Alessandro chuckled and whispered, " baby doll, you should try!"

" Leave it!" Donna said smiling and step forward, but abruptly she touched the stone as her leg was strucked , the god of love jishu jinja made its wonder and a cherry blossom came into her eyes , itching, she squeezed her eyes, Alessandro looked her, he was about to come but a monk there stopped him, " let it be the way it is, Jishu Jinja, god of love is spraying his wisdom and love on this lady!"

She touched other stone, and Jishu shrine sprinkled his love on her, the indication of destiny, something beautiful was going to happen.

As their journey goes they saw the shrine of Ebisu, god of fisherman and good fortune out of the seven god of good luck and another guy with a hammer.

They saw the beautiful and colorful shrines at the top of the hill, tossing few coins in the offering box, bowing, wishing good fortune on the rice paper. They were amazed so they also did the same which everyone was doing for an extra boost of good luck.

Cycling through the path which cut through the bamboo grooves, both were racing who would reach first to the Togetsukoyo bridge.

" Alessandro, you will loose!" Whistling Donna said, when she went ahead of him ,smiling he looked at her, but unfortunately drowning into happiness ,Donna speed the bicycle and fell which injured her knees.

Looking her state, Alessandro felt hurt and stopped the cycle, coming towards her , he said ," Are you a kid!"

Donna pouted looking at his dishevelled face, who was worried for her, he placed her leg on his lap which was bleeding. His eyes were filled with tears, but he didn't show it. She looked at him, wondering why he was affected by her cuts.

" Alessandro..!"

" Just shut up, not a word more. You are so stupid, girl! " He said, rushing his anger at his peek, wrapping his handkerchief on her knees .

Taking her in his arms, he settled her on the back seat of his cycle and they forwarded themselves to their journey.

On the Togetsukyo bridge , which mean Moon Crossing bridge, so attractive and alluring , Donna grasped the whole panoramic view clutching Alessandro's shirt, sitting on the seat closing her legs tightly, the forested mountainside in the background with the dried cherry blossom tree adjacent to the bridge, was so classic and amazing.

" Alessandro, this sunset is so beautiful, why it tempts me?" She said gazing the beautiful red sun which was going to rest.

" Don't know, but it gives so satisfaction , isn't it? Its so beautiful, this horizon! " He said cycling.

" Alessandro, that was so beautiful!" Donna exclaimed closing her eyes with so much of relief, while entering the 7 star-hotel room,sighing a long heavy breathe.

" Not more than you, baby!" He whispered in her ears shuddering her," I said, don't call me baby." She snapped at him.

" But why, don't you like it?" He said coming to her cheek and placed a kiss there so lightly like a bird's feather.

" This word has so many memories, I don't like it to hear from anyone's mouth." She said resisting herself from drowning into his charms, she was attracted by him but didn't want to show, she felt that she was cheating someone, the one who was related to her haunting past, the past which was so beautiful when it was past but now it haunted her, she felt guilty and sinner.

" Darling , be on terrace in half hour wearing your golden knee length gown, I am waiting!" Exclaiming Alessandro went from there, leaving behind confused Donna, she smiled thinking it as a surprise, which was going to made her day more beautiful.

She was moving to the terrace slowly, wearing a high golden stiletto sandals embedded with American diamond. The clattering of her stiletto reached Alessandro's ear. He found out her presence, he reached to her like a gentlemen.

She was amazed at her front view , the terrace of the hotel had helipad where Alessandro's own helicopter was there, he smiled seeing her expressions.

" Come inside,my doll." He said , phrasing her as his, she blushed listening his, what he was doing to her!

She clasped his hand and entered inside the helicopter, which he was going to ride.

"Alessandro, you know!" She said in awe, Alessandro chuckled with his devilish face," you even don't know about my 5% , sweety." Placing a kiss on her chin, he said, flushing her.

As he was flying the Helicopter, Donna was looking outside and whispering some beautiful statements, about the whole beauty of the town Kyoto, everything was glinting like the stars which glint in sky on night, so beautiful and grandeur.

Landing the helicopter on a beautiful villa, he took her out.

"Alessandro, where are we?"

" It is our penthouse, from now we are going to stay here." He said, she smiled and accepted wholeheartedly .

Rome, Italy at Simon's penthouse.

Laying on the terrace under the moon and stars, with Sofia , they were gazing the sky and trying to find the beautiful constellation.

" Simone, look at that , Bear!" She exclaimed in excitement. He chuckled and wrapped his hand around her, for showing his love, and also staring her.

" Simone, why are you staring? You should stare moon, it is more beautiful."

"Moon has a spot, and why should I look that moon when I have spotless moon!" He exclaimed , flushing she hid herself in his chest.

---

" Sofia, how was your brother when he was alive?" Simone asked her when they were talking about their childhood to each other, Sofia told him her bond with her brother who was no more.

" He was best, he loved me so much, and one day he left me in this cruel world alone, facing all the adversity, to the place from where he couldn't come back again."

" how!" Simone asked her sadly as it hurt her so much, showing empathy towards her.

" I don't know, but a letter came when he was died! But it was said it was murder. " She exclaimed showing the hurt on her face, weeping ,telling him his brother's plight.

But sometime just knowing story is more different than actual story, might be she got a wrong information.

Putting the queen at the place where there was no more option to save The black king, check mated!

the black king lost!

At a big and beautiful house on the king sized thrown , Mr Gambino was sitting.

Breaking the ominous silence, Mr. Gambino laughed menacingly," This game is mine, everyone is pawn here, my puppet!"

"Sir but how?" His left hand said confused.

" Everything which happened in those tiny creature is destined by me. All suffering of Rebecca's daughter is because of me, the death of my useless Son's girlfriend's brother is also my game." He stated as a matter of fact, blowing a cigar.

Do vote and comment about the update.
I literally do a lot research to make this update true and fact full.

By the way, its really too cold here, is it same in your area too!!??

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro